亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. secretary of state threatens toughest sanctions in history on Iran
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-21 23:39:04 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivers remarks on the Trump administration's Iran policy at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, U.S. May 21, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, May 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said here on Monday that Iran will suffer the toughest sanctions in history from the United States if it does not change the current course.

      In a speech unveiling "a new Iran strategy" at the Heritage Foundation, a U.S.-based conservative think tank, Pompeo urged Tehran to report to the International Atomic Energy Agency about its nuke program, end proliferation of its missiles, and stop supporting "terrorist groups" in the Middle East.

      "We will ensure freedom of navigation on the waters in the region. We will track down Iranian operatives and their Hezbollah proxies operating around the world and crush them," said the U.S. top diplomat. "Iran will never again have carte blanche to dominate the Middle East."

      Speaking of the U.S. upcoming sanctions, Pompeo said "the sting of sanctions will only grow more painful if the regime does not change course from the unacceptable and unproductive path it has chosen for itself and the people of Iran."

      "These will be the strongest sanctions in history by the time we are done," he added. "We will also ensure Iran has no possible path to a nuclear weapon -- ever."

      Outlining the bid to establish an international coalition to pressure Iran, Pompeo said the United States wanted a better deal to address its concerns on Iran, and will send teams around the globe to explain the U.S. motives and build a global momentum.

      "Any new deal must begin with defining what the world should demand from Iran," he said. "America did not create this need for changed behavior, Iran did."

      In an apparent bid to garner allies support, Pompeo said that "we want support of our most important allies and partners in the region and around the globe," adding "we welcome any nation which is sick and tired" of Iran's behavior.

      The speech came after the Trump administration withdrew from the historic Iran nuke deal earlier this month, which sparked wide international outrage.

      While announcing the pullout, U.S. President Donald Trump vowed to impose "the highest level" of economic sanctions on Tehran and inflict punishments like secondary sanctions on nations that have business links with Tehran.

      U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in an announcement that "sanctions will be reimposed, subject to certain 90-day and 180-day wind-down periods. At the conclusion of the wind-down periods, the applicable sanctions will come back into full effect."

      U.S. allies in Europe, which have many economic links with Tehran, have been particularly frustrated.

      After the exit announcement of Trump, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that China regrets the U.S. decision.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. secretary of state threatens toughest sanctions in history on Iran

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-21 23:39:04

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivers remarks on the Trump administration's Iran policy at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, U.S. May 21, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, May 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said here on Monday that Iran will suffer the toughest sanctions in history from the United States if it does not change the current course.

      In a speech unveiling "a new Iran strategy" at the Heritage Foundation, a U.S.-based conservative think tank, Pompeo urged Tehran to report to the International Atomic Energy Agency about its nuke program, end proliferation of its missiles, and stop supporting "terrorist groups" in the Middle East.

      "We will ensure freedom of navigation on the waters in the region. We will track down Iranian operatives and their Hezbollah proxies operating around the world and crush them," said the U.S. top diplomat. "Iran will never again have carte blanche to dominate the Middle East."

      Speaking of the U.S. upcoming sanctions, Pompeo said "the sting of sanctions will only grow more painful if the regime does not change course from the unacceptable and unproductive path it has chosen for itself and the people of Iran."

      "These will be the strongest sanctions in history by the time we are done," he added. "We will also ensure Iran has no possible path to a nuclear weapon -- ever."

      Outlining the bid to establish an international coalition to pressure Iran, Pompeo said the United States wanted a better deal to address its concerns on Iran, and will send teams around the globe to explain the U.S. motives and build a global momentum.

      "Any new deal must begin with defining what the world should demand from Iran," he said. "America did not create this need for changed behavior, Iran did."

      In an apparent bid to garner allies support, Pompeo said that "we want support of our most important allies and partners in the region and around the globe," adding "we welcome any nation which is sick and tired" of Iran's behavior.

      The speech came after the Trump administration withdrew from the historic Iran nuke deal earlier this month, which sparked wide international outrage.

      While announcing the pullout, U.S. President Donald Trump vowed to impose "the highest level" of economic sanctions on Tehran and inflict punishments like secondary sanctions on nations that have business links with Tehran.

      U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in an announcement that "sanctions will be reimposed, subject to certain 90-day and 180-day wind-down periods. At the conclusion of the wind-down periods, the applicable sanctions will come back into full effect."

      U.S. allies in Europe, which have many economic links with Tehran, have been particularly frustrated.

      After the exit announcement of Trump, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that China regrets the U.S. decision.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371958441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩中文字幕无码av| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 中文www新版资源在线| 国产人妻人伦精品| 边啃奶头边躁狠狠躁| 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 阜南县| 国产一区二区三区av免费观看 | 高中女无套中出17p| 强奷乱码中文字幕乱老妇| 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 欧美另类第一页| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 八宿县| 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 亚洲欧美日韩在线中文一| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 国产精品区一区第一页| 亚洲av第一成肉网| 色吊丝二区三区中文写幕| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 白玉县| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产剧情AV麻豆香蕉精品| 亚洲第一黄色网| 人妻无码中文专区久久AV | 亚洲av激情一区二区| 中文字日产幕乱五区| 青青草免费在线播放视频五月天| 午夜福利不卡无码视频| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 国模精品二区| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 午夜精品一区二区三区免费视频| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看 | 人妻丝袜AV中文系列先锋影音| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 亚洲综合色婷婷久久|