"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK receives list of S.Korean journalists to cover nuke test site dismantling
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-23 10:27:00

      SEOUL, May 23 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) early Wednesday received the list of South Korean journalists to allow them to cover the planned dismantling of its nuclear test site, Seoul's unification ministry said.

      The ministry said in a statement that it sent the list of eight South Korean journalists who will visit the Punggye-ri nuclear test site to cover its dismantlement.

      The list was delivered through the inter-Korean communications channel at the border village of Panmunjom, and the DPRK side received it in morning opening call of the Panmunjom hotline, according to the ministry.

      The DPRK has invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea to let them witness the dismantling of the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled for May 23-25.

      Except for the South Korean journalists, other press corps already arrived at the DPRK's east city of Wonsan Tuesday on a flight from Beijing.

      The unification ministry said the South Korean press corps will fly directly to Wonsan at 12:30 p.m. local time (0330 GMT) on a government airplane.

      The DPRK had refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists, citing the annual South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises, codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills reportedly mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea had claimed the joint air drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK considered it a dress rehearsal for the northward invasion.

      As Pyongyang permitted the South Korean media to cover the nuclear test site dismantling, expectations ran high for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed.

      The DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation last week of the scheduled high-level talks with South Korea citing the air drills between Seoul and Washington.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK receives list of S.Korean journalists to cover nuke test site dismantling

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-23 10:27:00
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 23 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) early Wednesday received the list of South Korean journalists to allow them to cover the planned dismantling of its nuclear test site, Seoul's unification ministry said.

      The ministry said in a statement that it sent the list of eight South Korean journalists who will visit the Punggye-ri nuclear test site to cover its dismantlement.

      The list was delivered through the inter-Korean communications channel at the border village of Panmunjom, and the DPRK side received it in morning opening call of the Panmunjom hotline, according to the ministry.

      The DPRK has invited journalists from China, Russia, the United States, Britain and South Korea to let them witness the dismantling of the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, scheduled for May 23-25.

      Except for the South Korean journalists, other press corps already arrived at the DPRK's east city of Wonsan Tuesday on a flight from Beijing.

      The unification ministry said the South Korean press corps will fly directly to Wonsan at 12:30 p.m. local time (0330 GMT) on a government airplane.

      The DPRK had refused to receive the list of South Korean journalists, citing the annual South Korea-U.S. air combat exercises, codenamed Max Thunder.

      The air drills reportedly mobilized about 100 aircrafts, including eight U.S. F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets. The radar-evading fighter is used to secretly attack an enemy target.

      South Korea had claimed the joint air drills were defensive in nature, while the DPRK considered it a dress rehearsal for the northward invasion.

      As Pyongyang permitted the South Korean media to cover the nuclear test site dismantling, expectations ran high for the suspended inter-Korean talks to be resumed.

      The DPRK made a pre-dawn cancellation last week of the scheduled high-level talks with South Korea citing the air drills between Seoul and Washington.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371998591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文色欧另类欧美| 日韩精品视频免费久久| 久久国产高潮流白浆免费观看| 久久se精品一区二区国产| 国产美女久久精品香蕉69| 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看| 在线观看中文字幕一区二区三区 | 国产激情视频在线观看你懂的| 日韩午夜午码高清福利片| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 亚洲乱在线播放| 长子县| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 成人做受视频试看60秒| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 国产精品.xx视频.xxtv| 人妻人妻少妇在线系列| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文| 亚洲第一区无码专区| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 国产aⅴ精品一区二区三区久久 | 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 欧美手机在线视频| 青青青草国产熟女大香蕉| 中文字幕av无码免费久久| 少妇真人直播app| 高清不卡毛片| 苗栗县| 国产后入内射在线观看| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| 国产va免费精品观看| 景德镇市| 欧美日韩亚洲成色二本道三区| 亚洲人成网亚洲欧洲无码| 久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁片免费无码| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 无码久久流水呻吟|