"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Portuguese minister hails country's wildfire preparations

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-24 00:35:56

      LISBON, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's minister of planning and infrastructure, Pedro Marques, hailed measures being put in place on Wednesday to combat wildfires ahead of the summer season.

      The hot summer months are especially vulnerable to the spread of wildfires.

      "The country is making an enormous effort in terms of prevention and in preparing fire-fighting mechanisms," said Marques.

      The minister made his comments to local journalists while visiting fire-affected areas in the east of Portugal. He visited land being cleared of combustible scrub to create a safety belt around Seia, a town 300 km northeast of Lisbon, and was shown building work underway on properties damaged in last year's fires in the village of Travancinha.

      More than 100 people died and over 400,000 hectares of land were destroyed by wildfires in Portugal in 2017.

      "There will inevitably be fires," Marques warned, but he said that "by the time the summer comes we will be as well prepared as possible."

      Meanwhile, the European Commission proposed a sum of 150 million euros (175 million U.S dollars) be included in the 2019 European Union (EU) budget as a catastrophe fund.

      The fund, to be named "rescEU", will be available to member states that have suffered earthquakes, forest fires, and other catastrophes.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Portuguese minister hails country's wildfire preparations

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 00:35:56

      LISBON, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's minister of planning and infrastructure, Pedro Marques, hailed measures being put in place on Wednesday to combat wildfires ahead of the summer season.

      The hot summer months are especially vulnerable to the spread of wildfires.

      "The country is making an enormous effort in terms of prevention and in preparing fire-fighting mechanisms," said Marques.

      The minister made his comments to local journalists while visiting fire-affected areas in the east of Portugal. He visited land being cleared of combustible scrub to create a safety belt around Seia, a town 300 km northeast of Lisbon, and was shown building work underway on properties damaged in last year's fires in the village of Travancinha.

      More than 100 people died and over 400,000 hectares of land were destroyed by wildfires in Portugal in 2017.

      "There will inevitably be fires," Marques warned, but he said that "by the time the summer comes we will be as well prepared as possible."

      Meanwhile, the European Commission proposed a sum of 150 million euros (175 million U.S dollars) be included in the 2019 European Union (EU) budget as a catastrophe fund.

      The fund, to be named "rescEU", will be available to member states that have suffered earthquakes, forest fires, and other catastrophes.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372012911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色四在线视频观看| 日韩激情电影一区二区在线| 99久久免费精品特色大片| A级毛片高清免费视频播放出要看| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| av无码一区二区三| 制服丝袜视频国产一区| 宜阳县| 538任你爽精品视频国产| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 日韩AV中文无码影院| 最大色网男人的av天堂| 国产av一区二区3区| 国产精品日本天堂| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是av| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 6080YYY午夜理论片久久| 亚洲A∨日韩Av最新在线| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四| 亚洲av毛片一区二区三区| 国产黄a三级三级三级看三级| 亚洲国产成人欧美在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久婷婷老年| 2022国内精品免费福利视频| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 高大丰满欧美熟妇hd| 亚洲人妖女同在线播放| 无码成人片一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看| 无码成人精品区在线观看| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 国产免费av片在线观看麻豆| 摸进她的内裤里疯狂揉她| 91热久久免费频精品99欧美| 久久亚洲精品成人综合| av一区无码不卡毛片 | 色老头在线一区二区三区| 国产精品自在在线午夜区app| 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州 | 少妇bbwbbw高潮| 伊人av一区二区三区中文字幕|