亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      UN condemns IS suicide bombing on military checkpoint in eastern Libya

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-24 01:11:03

      TRIPOLI, May 23 (Xinhua) -- UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) on Wednesday condemned the Islamic State (IS) suicide attack on a military checkpoint in eastern Libya.

      "UNSMIL condemns the IS-claimed attacks that took place yesterday in Libya's east near Ajdabiya, resulting in casualties among the Libyan National Army," the mission said in a statement.

      "The upsurge of IS-claimed attacks is a serious threat that should not go unnoticed by the Libyan and the international community," the statement added.

      IS has claimed responsibility for a suicide car bomb Tuesday targeting a checkpoint of the eastern-based army near Ajdabiya, some 160 km south of Benghazi, Libya's second largest city.

      Two soldiers were killed in the attack and two others were injured.

      IS attacks in Libya have increased significantly since the beginning of the year, targeting security checkpoints and government buildings.

      Two IS suicide bombers attacked the Libyan National Commission of Elections in the capital Tripoli earlier in May, killing 14 people and injuring 10 others.

      Following the 2011 uprising that toppled former leader Gaddafi's regime, Libya has been plagued by insecurity and escalating violence.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      UN condemns IS suicide bombing on military checkpoint in eastern Libya

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 01:11:03

      TRIPOLI, May 23 (Xinhua) -- UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) on Wednesday condemned the Islamic State (IS) suicide attack on a military checkpoint in eastern Libya.

      "UNSMIL condemns the IS-claimed attacks that took place yesterday in Libya's east near Ajdabiya, resulting in casualties among the Libyan National Army," the mission said in a statement.

      "The upsurge of IS-claimed attacks is a serious threat that should not go unnoticed by the Libyan and the international community," the statement added.

      IS has claimed responsibility for a suicide car bomb Tuesday targeting a checkpoint of the eastern-based army near Ajdabiya, some 160 km south of Benghazi, Libya's second largest city.

      Two soldiers were killed in the attack and two others were injured.

      IS attacks in Libya have increased significantly since the beginning of the year, targeting security checkpoints and government buildings.

      Two IS suicide bombers attacked the Libyan National Commission of Elections in the capital Tripoli earlier in May, killing 14 people and injuring 10 others.

      Following the 2011 uprising that toppled former leader Gaddafi's regime, Libya has been plagued by insecurity and escalating violence.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372013151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 姑娘第5集在线观看免费| 男人的天堂av网站一区二区| 揭东县| 久久免费观看国产精品| 久分夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲av| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 日韩中文字幕在线乱码| 无码av免费精品一区二区三区| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 亚洲无码图| 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 九九久久精品大片| 亚洲成A人V欧美综合天堂麻豆| 夜鲁鲁鲁夜夜综合视频| 精品樱空桃一区二区三区| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看| 国产小嫩模无套中出视频| 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 免费国产黄网站在线观看| 色婷婷六月亚洲婷婷6月| 黄页网站在线观看免费视频| 色综合999| 精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 在线中文字幕人妻视频| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区三区| 无码写真精品永久福利在线| 万全县| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| gogogo高清在线播放免费观看免费| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 秋霞日韩一区二区三区在线观看| 花莲市| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 久久国产精品二国产精品| 久久免费精品国产72精品| 株洲市| 日韩人妻无码精品系列专区无遮|