"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuba plane crash survivors in critical condition as investigations continue

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-24 07:27:38

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- The two survivors of the tragic plane crash in Cuba last week remain in critical condition while investigations into the accident continue with the participation of local and foreign experts.

      In the daily press conference, Dr. Carlos Alberto Martinez, director of Havana's Calixto Garcia hospital, said that both women who survived the incident have improved slightly, although one of them experienced respiratory problems in the last few hours.

      Mailen Diaz, 19, Emiley Sanchez, 39, and Grettel Landrove, 23, were the only survivors when the Boeing 737 aircraft crashed shortly after it took off on Friday.

      Landrove died on Monday due to the severe injuries she suffered in the accident.

      According to Martinez, both patients respond in a positive way to neurological stimulus and are conscious sometimes.

      "However, Sanchez presented a respiratory distress decreasing her capacity to breathe connected to a mechanical ventilator," he said.

      She remains with an unfavorable outlook due to the severe burns on 41 percent of her body.

      In the meantime, Diaz continues to progress with good tolerance to nutrition and is conscious for larger periods of time.

      "Although the patient continues to be in critical condition due to severe traumatisms there has been an improvement in her condition," he added.

      Meanwhile, at Havana's Legal Medicine Institute experts work around the clock to identify the victims of the plane crash to hand them over to family members.

      So far 58 people have been identified, including 10 of the 11 foreigners that died in the tragic accident. Only one of the Mexican crew members still hasn't been recognized.

      "We have talked with authorities of the countries involved and either the bodies of the victims or their ashes will be repatriated back to their nations in the coming hours," said to the press in his daily briefing, Dr. Sergio Rabell, director of Havana's Legal Medicine Institute.

      One Argentinian couple along with a Mexican tourist, as well as two foreign residents in the island traveled on the plane bound for the city of Holguin, about 700 kilometers east of Havana.

      The majority of the Cubans which died were also from that province and the ones identified so far have been taken back to their natal towns for burial.

      At the site of the crash, about 1 kilometer south of the airport, Cuban experts continue to work collecting evidence which could lead to future explanations on the causes of the disaster.

      Local specialists were joined by Mexican aviation authorities, experts from Boeing, the plane's manufacturer, and U.S. personnel from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      A Boeing 737 plane, owned by Mexican company Damojh and leased by Cubana de Aviacion, crashed on Friday near Jose Marti International Airport in Havana with 113 people on board.

      The Mexican firm is now under investigation by aviation authorities in that country and has been prohibited from flying or leasing aircrafts to other airlines.

      In the incident, 111 people died, including 100 Cubans, five foreigners and six crew members, all Mexicans.

      Editor: Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Cuba plane crash survivors in critical condition as investigations continue

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 07:27:38

      HAVANA, May 23 (Xinhua) -- The two survivors of the tragic plane crash in Cuba last week remain in critical condition while investigations into the accident continue with the participation of local and foreign experts.

      In the daily press conference, Dr. Carlos Alberto Martinez, director of Havana's Calixto Garcia hospital, said that both women who survived the incident have improved slightly, although one of them experienced respiratory problems in the last few hours.

      Mailen Diaz, 19, Emiley Sanchez, 39, and Grettel Landrove, 23, were the only survivors when the Boeing 737 aircraft crashed shortly after it took off on Friday.

      Landrove died on Monday due to the severe injuries she suffered in the accident.

      According to Martinez, both patients respond in a positive way to neurological stimulus and are conscious sometimes.

      "However, Sanchez presented a respiratory distress decreasing her capacity to breathe connected to a mechanical ventilator," he said.

      She remains with an unfavorable outlook due to the severe burns on 41 percent of her body.

      In the meantime, Diaz continues to progress with good tolerance to nutrition and is conscious for larger periods of time.

      "Although the patient continues to be in critical condition due to severe traumatisms there has been an improvement in her condition," he added.

      Meanwhile, at Havana's Legal Medicine Institute experts work around the clock to identify the victims of the plane crash to hand them over to family members.

      So far 58 people have been identified, including 10 of the 11 foreigners that died in the tragic accident. Only one of the Mexican crew members still hasn't been recognized.

      "We have talked with authorities of the countries involved and either the bodies of the victims or their ashes will be repatriated back to their nations in the coming hours," said to the press in his daily briefing, Dr. Sergio Rabell, director of Havana's Legal Medicine Institute.

      One Argentinian couple along with a Mexican tourist, as well as two foreign residents in the island traveled on the plane bound for the city of Holguin, about 700 kilometers east of Havana.

      The majority of the Cubans which died were also from that province and the ones identified so far have been taken back to their natal towns for burial.

      At the site of the crash, about 1 kilometer south of the airport, Cuban experts continue to work collecting evidence which could lead to future explanations on the causes of the disaster.

      Local specialists were joined by Mexican aviation authorities, experts from Boeing, the plane's manufacturer, and U.S. personnel from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).

      A Boeing 737 plane, owned by Mexican company Damojh and leased by Cubana de Aviacion, crashed on Friday near Jose Marti International Airport in Havana with 113 people on board.

      The Mexican firm is now under investigation by aviation authorities in that country and has been prohibited from flying or leasing aircrafts to other airlines.

      In the incident, 111 people died, including 100 Cubans, five foreigners and six crew members, all Mexicans.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100851372017281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出96影院| 日本一区二区三区的免费视频观看 | 中文字幕乱偷无码av先锋蜜桃 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞| 麻豆人妻无码性色AV专区| 国产亚洲一区二区三区成人| 广宗县| av网站在线观看华人免费| 国产一区二区三区免费主播| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 亚洲午夜性猛春交xxxx| 国语国产激情对白在线| 伊人久久亚洲综合影院首页| 海安县| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 国产一区二区精品尤物| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 谁有在线观看av中文| 亚洲av成人无码天堂| 国产精品无码电影在线观看| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 邮箱| 国产亚洲曝欧美不卡精品| 爽死你欧美大白屁股在线| 男女在线免费视频网站| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 18禁国产美女白浆在线| 国产成人啪精品午夜在线观看| 国产麻无矿码直接观看| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 亚洲黄片久久| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 精品国产91久久综合| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品蕉 | 国产一区二区三区视频免费在线| 无遮无挡爽爽免费毛片|