"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK strongly reacts to Pence's remarks comparing it with Libya
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-24 11:33:36

      PYONGYANG, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Thursday reacted strongly to the remarks by U.S. Vice President Mike Pence that DPRK might end like Libya, warning it would reconsider whether to attend a scheduled summit with U.S. president next month.

      Choe Son Hui, the DPRK's vice foreign minister, said she would put forward a suggestion to DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un for reconsidering the DPRK-U.S. summit scheduled for June 12 if the United States continues with hostile remarks and actions, according to the Korean Central News Agency.

      "In case the U.S. offends against our goodwill and clings to unlawful and outrageous acts, I will put forward a suggestion to our supreme leadership for reconsidering the DPRK-U.S. summit," she said.

      This is the second time within days for Pyongyang to warn Washington that it might cancel the summit scheduled to take place in Singapore next month because of provocative anti-DPRK remarks by top U.S. officials.

      DPRK last week expressed anger at remarks by U.S. National Security Advisor John Bolton that United States would use the "Libya model" to denuclearize the country.

      "Whether the U.S. will meet us at a meeting room or encounter us at nuclear-to-nuclear showdown is entirely dependent upon the decision and behavior of the United States," said the vice minister who is in charge of holding dialogue with the United States.

      Calling the remarks of Pence "ignorant and stupid," she said that Pence should seriously consider the "terrible consequences of his words" before making such remarks.

      "We could surmise more than enough what a political dummy he is as he is trying to compare the DPRK, a nuclear weapon state, to Libya that has simply installed a few items of equipment and fiddled around with them," she said.

      The vice minister also renewed previous warnings that the DPRK is capable of defending itself with its nuclear and missile strength.

      "To borrow their words, we can also make the U.S. taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined up to now," said Choe in rare tough words used after the DPRK and the United States started dialogue a few months ago.

      She said the DPRK developed its nuclear and missile capabilities only not to repeat such tragedy as has occurred in Libya.

      "In order not to follow in Libya's footsteps, we paid a heavy price to build up our powerful and reliable strength that can defend ourselves and safeguard peace and security in the Korean Peninsula and the region," she said.

      The official also expressed doubt about the ulterior motive behind the U.S. move to ask for dialogue with the DPRK and "what the U.S. has calculated to gain from that."

      "It is the U.S. who has asked for dialogue, but now it is misleading the public opinion as if we have invited them to sit with us," she said.

      "We will neither beg the U.S. for dialogue nor take the trouble to persuade them if they do not want to sit together with us," she added.

      Editor: Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK strongly reacts to Pence's remarks comparing it with Libya

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 11:33:36
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Thursday reacted strongly to the remarks by U.S. Vice President Mike Pence that DPRK might end like Libya, warning it would reconsider whether to attend a scheduled summit with U.S. president next month.

      Choe Son Hui, the DPRK's vice foreign minister, said she would put forward a suggestion to DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un for reconsidering the DPRK-U.S. summit scheduled for June 12 if the United States continues with hostile remarks and actions, according to the Korean Central News Agency.

      "In case the U.S. offends against our goodwill and clings to unlawful and outrageous acts, I will put forward a suggestion to our supreme leadership for reconsidering the DPRK-U.S. summit," she said.

      This is the second time within days for Pyongyang to warn Washington that it might cancel the summit scheduled to take place in Singapore next month because of provocative anti-DPRK remarks by top U.S. officials.

      DPRK last week expressed anger at remarks by U.S. National Security Advisor John Bolton that United States would use the "Libya model" to denuclearize the country.

      "Whether the U.S. will meet us at a meeting room or encounter us at nuclear-to-nuclear showdown is entirely dependent upon the decision and behavior of the United States," said the vice minister who is in charge of holding dialogue with the United States.

      Calling the remarks of Pence "ignorant and stupid," she said that Pence should seriously consider the "terrible consequences of his words" before making such remarks.

      "We could surmise more than enough what a political dummy he is as he is trying to compare the DPRK, a nuclear weapon state, to Libya that has simply installed a few items of equipment and fiddled around with them," she said.

      The vice minister also renewed previous warnings that the DPRK is capable of defending itself with its nuclear and missile strength.

      "To borrow their words, we can also make the U.S. taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined up to now," said Choe in rare tough words used after the DPRK and the United States started dialogue a few months ago.

      She said the DPRK developed its nuclear and missile capabilities only not to repeat such tragedy as has occurred in Libya.

      "In order not to follow in Libya's footsteps, we paid a heavy price to build up our powerful and reliable strength that can defend ourselves and safeguard peace and security in the Korean Peninsula and the region," she said.

      The official also expressed doubt about the ulterior motive behind the U.S. move to ask for dialogue with the DPRK and "what the U.S. has calculated to gain from that."

      "It is the U.S. who has asked for dialogue, but now it is misleading the public opinion as if we have invited them to sit with us," she said.

      "We will neither beg the U.S. for dialogue nor take the trouble to persuade them if they do not want to sit together with us," she added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100851372029691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲小电影一区二区| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 国产欧美激情一区二区三区| 河源市| 日本一区二区啪啪视频| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 人妻精品一区二区在线视频| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同| 国产精品一区二区午夜久久| 2021av在线| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 国产福利深夜在线观看| 蜜桃视频永久免费观看| 精品国产高清一区二区广区| 国产九九在线观看播放| 国产69精品久久久久人妻| 日韩亚洲中文图片小说| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 中文字幕少妇AV| 人妻老妇乱子伦精品无码专区| 亚洲免费视频网站在线| 日本一区二区三区四区不卡视频| 亚洲国产精品专区性色av| 亚洲无码毛片免费视频在线观看 | 日韩高清无码中文字幕综合一二三区 | 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 天水市| 天堂AV无码AV毛片毛| 国产精品国产三级国产av麻豆| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 阿v视频在线| 无码国产精品一区二区AV| 制服 丝袜 人妻 专区一本| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 久久精品国产亚洲一级二级| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 国产精品午夜剧场免费观看| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 阿v视频在线| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 亚洲国产色图在线视频|