"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S. Korean president calls in security, diplomatic officials after Trump's cancellation of summit with DPRK
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-24 23:52:33

      SEOUL, May 24 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in called in security and diplomatic officials Thursday night after U.S. President Donald Trump's cancellation of the planned summit with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s top leader Kim Jong Un.

      Moon urgently summoned senior officials at 11:30 p.m. local time to the presidential complex, according to the Blue House of South Korea.

      The officials called in were presidential chief of staff, top security advisor, chief of the national intelligence agency and ministers of foreign affairs, unification and defense.

      The urgent summoning came after Trump said in a letter to the DPRK leader that "it is inappropriate" to hold the planned DPRK-U.S. summit on June 12 in Singapore.

      Trump's cancellation of the DPRK-U.S. summit came after Pyongyang blew up tunnels at its Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, earlier in the day.

      Kim Eui-kyeom, spokesman for the South Korean president, told reporters that the Blue House was attempting to figure out the exact meaning of Trump's cancellation, according to local media.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S. Korean president calls in security, diplomatic officials after Trump's cancellation of summit with DPRK

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-24 23:52:33
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 24 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in called in security and diplomatic officials Thursday night after U.S. President Donald Trump's cancellation of the planned summit with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s top leader Kim Jong Un.

      Moon urgently summoned senior officials at 11:30 p.m. local time to the presidential complex, according to the Blue House of South Korea.

      The officials called in were presidential chief of staff, top security advisor, chief of the national intelligence agency and ministers of foreign affairs, unification and defense.

      The urgent summoning came after Trump said in a letter to the DPRK leader that "it is inappropriate" to hold the planned DPRK-U.S. summit on June 12 in Singapore.

      Trump's cancellation of the DPRK-U.S. summit came after Pyongyang blew up tunnels at its Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear tests were conducted, earlier in the day.

      Kim Eui-kyeom, spokesman for the South Korean president, told reporters that the Blue House was attempting to figure out the exact meaning of Trump's cancellation, according to local media.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372041901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线a人片免费观看国产| 男女啪啪无遮挡免费网站| 国产无码swag专区| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 欧美黑人又粗又大高潮喷水| 中文字幕人成乱码中文乱码| 在线观看中文字幕一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美日韩另类精品一区| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区 | 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 亚洲日韩国产欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美另类日本| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 在线观看精品国产自拍| 虹口区| 国产内射视频在线播放| 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐百度 | 久久精品亚洲精品毛片| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 国产精品无码DVD在线观看| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 日本女优一区二区在线免费观看 | 免费人成在线观看播放国产| 色天天躁夜夜躁天干天干| 亚洲天堂成人网在线观看| 亚洲色欲色欲欲www在线| 亚洲AV无码一区二区水蜜桃| 搜索| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 国产v亚洲v天堂a_亚洲| 男人添女人下部全视频| 日韩人妻精品无码一区二区三区 | 人妻少妇人人丰满视频网站| 国产综合精品久久亚洲| 亚洲 高清 成人 动漫| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文| 伊人不卡中文字幕在线一区二区| 亚洲视频在线观看一区二区三| 中文字幕AⅤ人妻一区二区 | 成在线人免费视频播放| 国产高清白浆|