"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says U.S. now talking to DPRK, meeting could still happen

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-25 23:27:55

      WASHINGTON, May 25 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here Friday that the United States is talking to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and his planned meeting with the country's top leader Kim Jong Un could still happen after he canceled it on Thursday.

      Speaking to the media at the White House, Trump said the meeting with Kim "could even be the 12th (of June)," adding that both the DPRK and the United States want the meeting to happen.

      "We'll see what happens. We are talking to them now," Trump said. "They very much want to do it. We'd like to do it."

      The canceled meeting had been slated to take place on June 12 in Singapore.

      Earlier on Friday, Trump tweeted that the DPRK's latest statement regarding the meeting was "warm and productive," calling it "very good news."

      "We will soon see where it will lead, hopefully to long and enduring prosperity and peace," he tweeted.

      While announcing his decision, Trump on Thursday also hinted that he could meet with Kim someday in the future, saying "We'd wait -- it's possible that the existing summit could take place, or a summit at some later date."

      Trump's remarks came a day after he sent a letter to Kim, saying that the scheduled Singapore summit would not happen as it was "inappropriate" at this time to have this meeting "based on the tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed in the DPRK's most recent statements.

      In response to the letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said early Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      In the statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, Kim Kye Gwan also said that Trump's decision to cancel the meeting does not conform to the international community's aspiration for peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and in the whole world.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Trump says U.S. now talking to DPRK, meeting could still happen

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-25 23:27:55

      WASHINGTON, May 25 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here Friday that the United States is talking to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and his planned meeting with the country's top leader Kim Jong Un could still happen after he canceled it on Thursday.

      Speaking to the media at the White House, Trump said the meeting with Kim "could even be the 12th (of June)," adding that both the DPRK and the United States want the meeting to happen.

      "We'll see what happens. We are talking to them now," Trump said. "They very much want to do it. We'd like to do it."

      The canceled meeting had been slated to take place on June 12 in Singapore.

      Earlier on Friday, Trump tweeted that the DPRK's latest statement regarding the meeting was "warm and productive," calling it "very good news."

      "We will soon see where it will lead, hopefully to long and enduring prosperity and peace," he tweeted.

      While announcing his decision, Trump on Thursday also hinted that he could meet with Kim someday in the future, saying "We'd wait -- it's possible that the existing summit could take place, or a summit at some later date."

      Trump's remarks came a day after he sent a letter to Kim, saying that the scheduled Singapore summit would not happen as it was "inappropriate" at this time to have this meeting "based on the tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed in the DPRK's most recent statements.

      In response to the letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said early Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      In the statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, Kim Kye Gwan also said that Trump's decision to cancel the meeting does not conform to the international community's aspiration for peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and in the whole world.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372068191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色www成人永久网址| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 蜜桃视频福利在线观看| 久久久亚洲经典视频| 国产黄在线观看免费观看不卡| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| 来凤县| 高清国产一级毛片国语| 亚洲国产欧美中文丝袜日韩| 黑人啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬深| 四虎影视国产884a精品亚洲| 时尚| 日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 日韩有码中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区 | 无码AV午夜福利一区| 国产免费激情小视频在线观看| 国产激情电影综合在线看 | 国产午夜精品一区二区三区老| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 精品人妻一区二区蜜臀av| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 免费超爽大片黄| japanese色国产在线看视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区播放| 欧美成人免费午夜全| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区视频| 国产免费三级三级三级| 一区二区三区四区亚洲天堂 | 精品国产乱码久久久软件下载| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二国| 久久精品国产亚洲婷婷| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 黑水县| 欧美精品一本久久男人的天堂| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 日本最新在线一区二区|