"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Indian Nipah virus outbreak death toll rises to 13
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-26 20:21:34

      NEW DELHI, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in Nipah virus outbreak in India has risen to 13, with the death of one person in southern state of Kerala Saturday, officials said.

      "The latest victim is a 62-year-old woman who was under treatment since last week at a state-run hospital in Kozhikode district, the epicenter of the Nipah virus outbreak," a senior health official said.

      Apart from the 13 deaths in Kerala's Kozhikode and Mallapuram districts, 94 people have been quarantined in their homes while 17 others are under treatment in hospitals.

      "All steps to prevent the spread of the virus have been taken," state Health Minister K. K. Shailaja said.

      The Indian health ministry claimed to have contained the virus. "It was a highly localized infection and we have been able to contain it well," Indian Health Secretary Preeti Sudan said.

      Health officials have identified the bat-infested well in the house in Kozhikode district as the likely epicenter of the outbreak of Nipah virus in this country.

      This is the third outbreak of Nipah virus in India. Two other outbreaks of the virus were reported in 2001 and 2007, respectively, in eastern state of West Bengal that shares its border with Bangladesh, claiming 50 lives.

      Nipah virus is an emerging infectious disease that first broke out in a Malaysian village in 1999. Health experts say there is no vaccine for the virus that causes fever and breathlessness in patients as initial symptoms, and only intensive care can help.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Indian Nipah virus outbreak death toll rises to 13

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-26 20:21:34
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in Nipah virus outbreak in India has risen to 13, with the death of one person in southern state of Kerala Saturday, officials said.

      "The latest victim is a 62-year-old woman who was under treatment since last week at a state-run hospital in Kozhikode district, the epicenter of the Nipah virus outbreak," a senior health official said.

      Apart from the 13 deaths in Kerala's Kozhikode and Mallapuram districts, 94 people have been quarantined in their homes while 17 others are under treatment in hospitals.

      "All steps to prevent the spread of the virus have been taken," state Health Minister K. K. Shailaja said.

      The Indian health ministry claimed to have contained the virus. "It was a highly localized infection and we have been able to contain it well," Indian Health Secretary Preeti Sudan said.

      Health officials have identified the bat-infested well in the house in Kozhikode district as the likely epicenter of the outbreak of Nipah virus in this country.

      This is the third outbreak of Nipah virus in India. Two other outbreaks of the virus were reported in 2001 and 2007, respectively, in eastern state of West Bengal that shares its border with Bangladesh, claiming 50 lives.

      Nipah virus is an emerging infectious disease that first broke out in a Malaysian village in 1999. Health experts say there is no vaccine for the virus that causes fever and breathlessness in patients as initial symptoms, and only intensive care can help.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372084511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品欧美一区二区三区在线| 亚欧免费视频一区二区三区| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 国产又黄又硬又粗 | 小13箩利洗澡无码免费视频| 国产野战无套av毛片黑人| 国产高清国内精品福利99久久| 国产精品不卡一区二区三区四区| 一本色道久久加勒比综合 | 亚洲无码激情视频在线观看| 樱花草免费观看| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区| 亚洲AⅤ无码国产精品| 2019年国产精品自拍不卡| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 亚洲国产美女在线观看| 精品丝袜国产自在线拍高清| 日本免费高清一本视频| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 国产夫妻av| 亚洲αv在线精品糸列 | 国产麻豆一精品一AV一免费软件 | 国产精品成人无码久久久久久| 阿荣旗| 亚洲AV无码AV色| 色 综合 欧美 亚洲 国产| 日韩av一中美av一中文字慕| 韩国三级网一区二区三区| 午夜不卡亚洲视频| 安平县| 国产自产精品露脸刺激91在线| 国产无套抽出白浆来 | 免费人成黄页在线观看国产| 久久精品无码一区二区三区不卡| a√无码在线观看| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 中文字幕日韩国产精品| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 朝鲜女人大白屁股ass| 亚洲电影一区二区|