"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Myanmar receives back first 62 returnees from Bangladesh: gov't
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-27 19:41:46

      YANGON, May 27 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar has received first 62 returnees through Nga Khu Ya reception camp in Rakhine state, who had fled to Bangladesh due to the Rakhine conflict, according to a statement from the State Counselor's Office Sunday.

      The returnees include 58 persons pardoned by the President and four lifted from prosecution.

      They had first returned by their own arrangement, ignoring the official procedure, and they had been arrested by the Myanmar authorities earlier.

      However, pardoned by the president, they were brought to the reception camp on Saturday.

      In accordance with the Myanmar-Bangladesh agreement, those returnees will be transferred to the Hla Pho Khaung transit camp in Maungtaw after proper verification, the statement said.

      Myanmar and Bangladesh had reached an agreement on the arrangement concerning the return of displaced people from Rakhine state on Nov. 23 last year.

      The Myanmar side has made arrangements to receive returnees by establishing two reception centers -- Nga Khu Ya and Taung Pyo Latwe and one Hla Phoe Khaung transit camp in Maungtaw.

      The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army extremist terrorists launched attacks on police outposts in Rakhine on Aug. 25 last year, displacing residents from a number of areas in Maungtaw district.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Myanmar receives back first 62 returnees from Bangladesh: gov't

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-27 19:41:46
      [Editor: huaxia]

      YANGON, May 27 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar has received first 62 returnees through Nga Khu Ya reception camp in Rakhine state, who had fled to Bangladesh due to the Rakhine conflict, according to a statement from the State Counselor's Office Sunday.

      The returnees include 58 persons pardoned by the President and four lifted from prosecution.

      They had first returned by their own arrangement, ignoring the official procedure, and they had been arrested by the Myanmar authorities earlier.

      However, pardoned by the president, they were brought to the reception camp on Saturday.

      In accordance with the Myanmar-Bangladesh agreement, those returnees will be transferred to the Hla Pho Khaung transit camp in Maungtaw after proper verification, the statement said.

      Myanmar and Bangladesh had reached an agreement on the arrangement concerning the return of displaced people from Rakhine state on Nov. 23 last year.

      The Myanmar side has made arrangements to receive returnees by establishing two reception centers -- Nga Khu Ya and Taung Pyo Latwe and one Hla Phoe Khaung transit camp in Maungtaw.

      The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army extremist terrorists launched attacks on police outposts in Rakhine on Aug. 25 last year, displacing residents from a number of areas in Maungtaw district.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372102771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷色国产精品视频一区| 国产黑色丝袜在线观看视频| 福利片免费 亚洲| 经典女同一区二区三区| 欧美一级鲁丝片免费一区| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 久久精品国产蜜臀av| 五月婷婷深开心五月天| 一区二区三区中文字幕有码| 在线视频国产网址你懂的| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱 | 天码AV无码一区二区三区四区 | 福利姬液液酱喷水| 伊在人天堂亚洲香蕉精品区 | 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 福利片免费 亚洲| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 一区二区三区国产高潮| 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| 国产精品白丝jkav网站| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 焦作市| 午夜爽毛片| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 精品久久久无码中字| 日韩人妻精品一区二区在线推荐| 绥中县| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 日韩 另类 综合 自拍 亚洲 | 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 中文亚洲AV片在线观看无码| 视频一区无码中出在线| 无码精品一区二区三区免费视频| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 蜜桃一区二区免费视频观看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 亚洲综合久久精品国产高清| 九月色婷婷免费| AV永久天堂网| 国产永久在线观看| 日韩本精品一区二区三区|