亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Israel threatens forceful response to mortar attack from Gaza
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-29 18:27:13 | Editor: huaxia

      An Israeli journalist inspects the damage in a kindergarten yard, after mortar shells fired from the Gaza Strip exploded near it, in the southern Israeli Kibbutz of Ein Hashlosha on May 29, 2018. (AFP photo)

      JERUSALEM, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday threatened to respond with "great force" to a mortar attack from Gaza earlier in the day.

      The militants in Gaza fired a barrage of 28 mortar shells at southern Israel early in the morning, lightly injuring a gardener working outdoors in a community in the Eshkol Regional Council near Gaza.

      "The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) will respond with great force to these attacks, and Israel will exact a heavy price from anyone who tries to harm it," Netanyahu said during a conference in the Galilee region.

      No organization has yet claimed responsibility for the attack, but local media cited a security official as saying the mortars were likely launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a Gaza-based Islamist group, which lost three fighters on Sunday when Israel attacked a military observation position in the coastal enclave.

      However, Netanyahu said Israel will hold Hamas, the Islamist Palestinian organization that runs Gaza, "responsible for preventing these attacks."

      An Israeli military spokesperson said most of the mortars were intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome anti-rocket system.

      Meanwhile, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman convened a special meeting with the heads of Israel's security forces "to asses the situation," according to an official statement.

      The EU Ambassador to Israel Emanuele Giaufret condemned the attack.

      "I know the resilience of communities in southern Israel but indiscriminate attacks are totally unacceptable and to be condemned unreservedly," he said on his Twitter account.

      The incident came amid a rising tension between Israelis and Palestinians, as at least 110 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire since March 30, the first day of the ongoing Palestinian anti-Israel "Great March of Return" mass rally.

      ?

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Israel threatens forceful response to mortar attack from Gaza

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-29 18:27:13

      An Israeli journalist inspects the damage in a kindergarten yard, after mortar shells fired from the Gaza Strip exploded near it, in the southern Israeli Kibbutz of Ein Hashlosha on May 29, 2018. (AFP photo)

      JERUSALEM, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday threatened to respond with "great force" to a mortar attack from Gaza earlier in the day.

      The militants in Gaza fired a barrage of 28 mortar shells at southern Israel early in the morning, lightly injuring a gardener working outdoors in a community in the Eshkol Regional Council near Gaza.

      "The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) will respond with great force to these attacks, and Israel will exact a heavy price from anyone who tries to harm it," Netanyahu said during a conference in the Galilee region.

      No organization has yet claimed responsibility for the attack, but local media cited a security official as saying the mortars were likely launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a Gaza-based Islamist group, which lost three fighters on Sunday when Israel attacked a military observation position in the coastal enclave.

      However, Netanyahu said Israel will hold Hamas, the Islamist Palestinian organization that runs Gaza, "responsible for preventing these attacks."

      An Israeli military spokesperson said most of the mortars were intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome anti-rocket system.

      Meanwhile, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman convened a special meeting with the heads of Israel's security forces "to asses the situation," according to an official statement.

      The EU Ambassador to Israel Emanuele Giaufret condemned the attack.

      "I know the resilience of communities in southern Israel but indiscriminate attacks are totally unacceptable and to be condemned unreservedly," he said on his Twitter account.

      The incident came amid a rising tension between Israelis and Palestinians, as at least 110 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire since March 30, the first day of the ongoing Palestinian anti-Israel "Great March of Return" mass rally.

      ?

      010020070750000000000000011100001372152131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情国产亚州一区二区| 又湿又紧又大又爽A视频国产| 国内免费av在线播放| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 国产福利深夜在线观看| 亚洲va视频| 免费在线观看亚洲视频| 国产杨幂AV在线播放| 北海市| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码| 黑人玩弄人妻1区二区| 国产麻豆精品福利在线| 永久免费AV无码网站04| 成人影院yy111111在线| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 色婷婷丁香综合激情| 最新国产成人综合在线观看| 日本人妻高清一区二区三区| jjzz日本护士| 十八禁无码精品a∨在线观看| 少妇无码吹潮| 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 国产欧美日韩图片一区二区| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 免费在线观看国产黄色| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 久久久久久中文字幕有精品| 久久亚洲美女精品国产精品| 天堂av在线免费观看| 国产成人亚洲精品2020| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 久操加勒比视频在线观看| 亚洲偷自拍另类图片二区| 色综合中文字幕色综合激情| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 亚洲国产成a人v在线观看| 宁陕县| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码|