"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italian populist parties call for street protests after failure to form gov't

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-29 20:47:46

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Two Italian populist parties are calling for protests to be held in the next days, as prime minister-designate Carlo Cottarelli is at work to outline a technocrat cabinet to lead the country until early elections.

      Anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) and far-right League appealed on their base of supporters to take to the streets across the country, after their bid to form a government failed over the weekend.

      Their attempt collapsed after president Sergio Mattarella refused to confirm Paolo Savona, a Eurosceptic economist, as finance minister, as the two parties had proposed.

      That veto brought about the resignation of the M5S-League's PM-candidate, law professor Giuseppe Conte, and Mattarella gave mandate to Cottarelli to form a technical cabinet, in order to end a stalemate that lasts since inconclusive elections on March 4.

      This step sparked the furious reaction of the two political forces, which run as rivals in the campaign, but then tried to forge an alliance as the two most voted parties in the election.

      Both accused president Mattarella to be at the service of financial lobbies, credit rating agencies, and major countries in the European Union (EU) such as Germany and France.

      "We cannot just stand by and watch," an angry Luigi Di Maio, the 31-year-old M5S' leader, said in a video message on Facebook.

      "It is important to mobilize, and make ourselves seen and heard... We are going to organize peaceful, symbolic demonstrations in the Italian cities," he said.

      Di Maio appealed on supporters to especially join a major rally in Rome on June 2, a date that marks Italy's Republic Day and is usually devoted to official celebrations.

      He also pledged to push for the president's impeachment according to Article 90 of the constitution, a procedure that would involve both parliament and constitutional court.

      "After what has happened, Italy needs a president that chooses (to stand by) the citizens, and not the rating agencies, the banks, or Germany's interests," Di Maio said.

      The leader of anti-immigrant League, Matteo Salvini, accused the president and Italian mainstream media of obstructing the popular will.

      "In the last three weeks, some 90 percent of the news media has attacked and insulted our government, before it was even born," Salvini told state radio broadcaster RAI Radio 1.

      "These things happen in a regime, and I wonder whether someone did not want our government to start whatsoever."

      Salvini did not openly endorse the call for a presidential impeachment launched by his ally. Yet, the League had already planned happenings with supporters in many Italian cities on June 2-3.

      "I thought I would be there explaining the program of our new government in charge. Instead, I will discuss what has happened in these days," Salvini said.

      Both League and M5S were adamant about rejecting Carlo Cottarelli's current attempts to form a technical cabinet to manage the country's current affairs until snap elections are called.

      The two parties, holding the majority of seats in both houses of the parliament, said they would not vote the confidence to Cottarelli's team.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Italian populist parties call for street protests after failure to form gov't

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-29 20:47:46

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Two Italian populist parties are calling for protests to be held in the next days, as prime minister-designate Carlo Cottarelli is at work to outline a technocrat cabinet to lead the country until early elections.

      Anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) and far-right League appealed on their base of supporters to take to the streets across the country, after their bid to form a government failed over the weekend.

      Their attempt collapsed after president Sergio Mattarella refused to confirm Paolo Savona, a Eurosceptic economist, as finance minister, as the two parties had proposed.

      That veto brought about the resignation of the M5S-League's PM-candidate, law professor Giuseppe Conte, and Mattarella gave mandate to Cottarelli to form a technical cabinet, in order to end a stalemate that lasts since inconclusive elections on March 4.

      This step sparked the furious reaction of the two political forces, which run as rivals in the campaign, but then tried to forge an alliance as the two most voted parties in the election.

      Both accused president Mattarella to be at the service of financial lobbies, credit rating agencies, and major countries in the European Union (EU) such as Germany and France.

      "We cannot just stand by and watch," an angry Luigi Di Maio, the 31-year-old M5S' leader, said in a video message on Facebook.

      "It is important to mobilize, and make ourselves seen and heard... We are going to organize peaceful, symbolic demonstrations in the Italian cities," he said.

      Di Maio appealed on supporters to especially join a major rally in Rome on June 2, a date that marks Italy's Republic Day and is usually devoted to official celebrations.

      He also pledged to push for the president's impeachment according to Article 90 of the constitution, a procedure that would involve both parliament and constitutional court.

      "After what has happened, Italy needs a president that chooses (to stand by) the citizens, and not the rating agencies, the banks, or Germany's interests," Di Maio said.

      The leader of anti-immigrant League, Matteo Salvini, accused the president and Italian mainstream media of obstructing the popular will.

      "In the last three weeks, some 90 percent of the news media has attacked and insulted our government, before it was even born," Salvini told state radio broadcaster RAI Radio 1.

      "These things happen in a regime, and I wonder whether someone did not want our government to start whatsoever."

      Salvini did not openly endorse the call for a presidential impeachment launched by his ally. Yet, the League had already planned happenings with supporters in many Italian cities on June 2-3.

      "I thought I would be there explaining the program of our new government in charge. Instead, I will discuss what has happened in these days," Salvini said.

      Both League and M5S were adamant about rejecting Carlo Cottarelli's current attempts to form a technical cabinet to manage the country's current affairs until snap elections are called.

      The two parties, holding the majority of seats in both houses of the parliament, said they would not vote the confidence to Cottarelli's team.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372154531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无| АⅤ天堂中文在线网| 91性视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av桥本有菜| 99久久这里只精品国产免费| 国产桃色精品网站| 日韩精品毛片| 青青青国产精品国产精品美女| 国产av无码专区亚洲版综合| 日本高清视频一区二区在线播放| 无码一区二区三区人| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三| 久久久久亚洲Av片无码一区| 久久久久国产综合av天堂| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 国产极品喷水视频| 亚洲男人天堂av一区| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| 女高中生自慰污免费网站| 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 久久99精品久久只有精品| 亚洲日韩av在线观看| 性高朝久久久久久久| 国产精品国产三级专区不卡| 黄色av三级在线免费观看| 思思99热| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 国产三级精品三级色噜噜| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 人妻av天堂一区二区| 久久人妻av不卡中文字幕| 一本一本久久a久久综合精品蜜桃| 无码中文字幕乱在线观看| 亚洲va视频| 黄色网页在线观看一区二区三区| 久久迷青品着产亚洲av网站| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 人妻 日韩 欧美 综合 制服| av无码精品一区二区三区| 男人天堂av|