"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Armed man kills 3 in Belgium's suspected terrorist attack

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-29 21:33:03

      BRUSSELS, May 29 (Xinhua) -- The knife attack and shooting that left two patrolling police officers and one passenger in a car killed in eastern Belgian city Liege on Tuesday is being investigated as a suspected terrorist attack, according to authorities.

      At about 10:30 a.m. local time (GMT 0830), two police officers performing routine patrols in the center of Liege were attacked by a knife-wielding man, who snatched the gun from one of the police officers and proceeded to kill them both, Liege's prosecutor Philippe Dulieu told a press conference.

      During his escape, the man attacked a vehicle and shot dead a young occupant in the car. He then went on his way and went into a local high school where he took hostage a lady who works there.

      Then the security personnel intervened and the assailant made an exit from the building by firing on the police and was shot dead. During the exchange of fire, two police officers were injured.

      The investigation has been taken over by the Belgian Federal Procuratorate, as the evidence clearly indicated that it was a "terrorist attack", according to officials.

      Local media reports identified the attacker as a man who was born in 1982 and had just taken leave from prison on Monday evening. He had been sentenced to prison for numerous crimes such as theft and drug trafficking, according to reports.

      Reports said since the man had no affiliation to terrorist groups prior to his incarceration, he is likely to have been brainwashed with extremist ideology while serving his time in prison.

      In an interview with the media, Belgian Prime Minister Michel expressed condolences and sent his warmest wishes to the victims and their families.

      The Belgian threat assessment coordination agency (OCAM) announced on the same day that the Belgian national security alert level will remain unchanged until further notice.

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Armed man kills 3 in Belgium's suspected terrorist attack

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-29 21:33:03

      BRUSSELS, May 29 (Xinhua) -- The knife attack and shooting that left two patrolling police officers and one passenger in a car killed in eastern Belgian city Liege on Tuesday is being investigated as a suspected terrorist attack, according to authorities.

      At about 10:30 a.m. local time (GMT 0830), two police officers performing routine patrols in the center of Liege were attacked by a knife-wielding man, who snatched the gun from one of the police officers and proceeded to kill them both, Liege's prosecutor Philippe Dulieu told a press conference.

      During his escape, the man attacked a vehicle and shot dead a young occupant in the car. He then went on his way and went into a local high school where he took hostage a lady who works there.

      Then the security personnel intervened and the assailant made an exit from the building by firing on the police and was shot dead. During the exchange of fire, two police officers were injured.

      The investigation has been taken over by the Belgian Federal Procuratorate, as the evidence clearly indicated that it was a "terrorist attack", according to officials.

      Local media reports identified the attacker as a man who was born in 1982 and had just taken leave from prison on Monday evening. He had been sentenced to prison for numerous crimes such as theft and drug trafficking, according to reports.

      Reports said since the man had no affiliation to terrorist groups prior to his incarceration, he is likely to have been brainwashed with extremist ideology while serving his time in prison.

      In an interview with the media, Belgian Prime Minister Michel expressed condolences and sent his warmest wishes to the victims and their families.

      The Belgian threat assessment coordination agency (OCAM) announced on the same day that the Belgian national security alert level will remain unchanged until further notice.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372155271
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十av| 人妻忍着娇喘被中进中出视频| 曰韩亚洲av人人夜夜澡人人爽| 蜜臀av免费一区二区三区| 色 综合 欧美 亚洲 国产| 成年人国产网站| 三人交free性欧美| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 波多野结衣高清一区二区三区| 婷婷色国产| 国产一区二区欧美丝袜| 庆元县| 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区二区| 日日添夜夜操试看一二区| 国产成人无码精品久久久性色| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区| 国产成人av片在线观看| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 永和县| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 久久东京热人妻无码人av| 亚洲欧美中文日韩V在线观看| 国产性感丝袜美女av| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜| 国产乱码人妻一区二区三区四区| 日韩中文在线视频| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 真实国产乱视频国语| 中文字幕久久波多野结衣av不卡| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在| 尤物yw午夜国产精品视频| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区一区| 国产欧美久久一区二区三区| 成年女人永久免费看片| 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频| 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 久久成人国产精品免费软件| 中文字幕人成无码免费视频|