"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      British company bosses face big fines for nuisance calls?

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-31 02:06:04

      LONDON, May 30 (Xinhua) -- Bosses of companies in Britain which plague people with unsolicited nuisance telephone calls and text messages could face fines of 500,000 pounds (665,000 U.S. dollars) under new government proposals announced Wednesday.

      The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) said new rules would make company owners personally liable if their firms breaks the law.

      The British data protection watchdog revealed last week it had recovered 54 percent of the 24 million U.S. dollars in fines issued for nuisance calls since 2010, as companies go into liquidation to avoid paying big penalties.

      It follows latest estimates by the telecoms watchdog, Ofcom, which showed that British consumers were bombarded with 3.9 billion nuisance phone calls and texts last year.

      A spokesperson for DCMS said: "As it stands, only the businesses themselves are liable for fines and some directors try to escape paying penalties by declaring bankruptcy, only to open up again under a different name. The Insolvency Service can also disqualify people from boardroom positions and failure to adhere to this ruling could lead to a prison sentence."

      The new government proposals being consulted on will give the official Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) the powers it needs to hold company directors directly responsible with further fines of up to half a million pounds. If a firm has multiple directors, each could be liable for a fine.

      Minister for Digital and the Creative Industries Margot James said: "Nuisance calls are a blight on society and we are determined to stamp them out. For too long a minority of company directors have escaped justice by liquidating their firms and opening up again under a different name.

      "We want to make sure the Information Commissioner has the powers she needs to hold rogue bosses to account and put an end to these unwanted calls."

      Steve Wood, Deputy Commissioner at the ICO said: "We welcome proposals to make directors themselves responsible for nuisance marketing.

      "We have been calling for a change to the law to deter those who deliberately set out to disrupt people with troublesome calls, texts and emails. These proposed changes will increase the tools we have to protect the public."

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      British company bosses face big fines for nuisance calls?

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-31 02:06:04

      LONDON, May 30 (Xinhua) -- Bosses of companies in Britain which plague people with unsolicited nuisance telephone calls and text messages could face fines of 500,000 pounds (665,000 U.S. dollars) under new government proposals announced Wednesday.

      The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) said new rules would make company owners personally liable if their firms breaks the law.

      The British data protection watchdog revealed last week it had recovered 54 percent of the 24 million U.S. dollars in fines issued for nuisance calls since 2010, as companies go into liquidation to avoid paying big penalties.

      It follows latest estimates by the telecoms watchdog, Ofcom, which showed that British consumers were bombarded with 3.9 billion nuisance phone calls and texts last year.

      A spokesperson for DCMS said: "As it stands, only the businesses themselves are liable for fines and some directors try to escape paying penalties by declaring bankruptcy, only to open up again under a different name. The Insolvency Service can also disqualify people from boardroom positions and failure to adhere to this ruling could lead to a prison sentence."

      The new government proposals being consulted on will give the official Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) the powers it needs to hold company directors directly responsible with further fines of up to half a million pounds. If a firm has multiple directors, each could be liable for a fine.

      Minister for Digital and the Creative Industries Margot James said: "Nuisance calls are a blight on society and we are determined to stamp them out. For too long a minority of company directors have escaped justice by liquidating their firms and opening up again under a different name.

      "We want to make sure the Information Commissioner has the powers she needs to hold rogue bosses to account and put an end to these unwanted calls."

      Steve Wood, Deputy Commissioner at the ICO said: "We welcome proposals to make directors themselves responsible for nuisance marketing.

      "We have been calling for a change to the law to deter those who deliberately set out to disrupt people with troublesome calls, texts and emails. These proposed changes will increase the tools we have to protect the public."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372185051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩看片成人无码| 久久精品黄色免费热线| 99久久综合国产精品免费| 成人av中字手机在线播放| 亚洲黄色一级高潮大片| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看| 亚洲制服无码一区二区三区| 亚洲色www无码| 成午夜精品一区二区三区| 最新亚洲综合中文字幕在线| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 日本免费一区在线播放| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 秋霞鲁丝片成人无码| 国产国语毛片在线看国产| 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 国产熟女自拍视频网站| 偷拍视频网站一区二区| 久久久久久一本大道无码 | 亚洲的天堂在线中文字幕| 国产成人精品视频三级| 都匀市| 久久国产精品99精品国产987| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 99久久久精品国产性黑人| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 中国6一12呦女精品| 国产欧美日韩久久va| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 91情侣视频| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 激情 人妻 偷 乱| 久久久9色精品国产一区二区三区| 男人的天堂av网站一区二区| 亚洲精品suv精品一区二区| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放 |