"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      EC offers Poland 12.2 mln euros for storm damages

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-01 00:01:52

      WARSAW, May 31 (Xinhua) -- The European Commission (EC) on Thursday proposed granting 12.2 million euros (14.2 million U.S. dollars) for the damage caused by heavy storms in northwestern Poland last year, the Polish Press Agency reported.

      In mid-August 2017, violent storms and heavy rainfall affected the Polish provinces of Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Pomorskie and Wielkopolskie, destroying tens of thousands of hectares of forestland and crops as well as transport and energy infrastructure. Hardest hit were districts of the cities Torun and Gdansk.

      "The 12.2 million euros can be used to cover some of the expenses related to clean-up operations in forests, clearing fallen trees from roads and railways, and to help restore damaged infrastructure," the Commission said.

      The funds will come from the European Union Solidarity Fund (EUSF). EU member states can turn to the European Commission for support after a natural disaster.

      Six people were killed and 62 were injured in the country as a result of the storms. As well, around 4,800 buildings were damaged, including 3,400 residences, and forests suffered enormous damage. According to the State Forests' estimates, losses amounted to 7.7 million cubic meters of felled trees and 38,000 hectares of destroyed forests.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      EC offers Poland 12.2 mln euros for storm damages

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-01 00:01:52

      WARSAW, May 31 (Xinhua) -- The European Commission (EC) on Thursday proposed granting 12.2 million euros (14.2 million U.S. dollars) for the damage caused by heavy storms in northwestern Poland last year, the Polish Press Agency reported.

      In mid-August 2017, violent storms and heavy rainfall affected the Polish provinces of Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Pomorskie and Wielkopolskie, destroying tens of thousands of hectares of forestland and crops as well as transport and energy infrastructure. Hardest hit were districts of the cities Torun and Gdansk.

      "The 12.2 million euros can be used to cover some of the expenses related to clean-up operations in forests, clearing fallen trees from roads and railways, and to help restore damaged infrastructure," the Commission said.

      The funds will come from the European Union Solidarity Fund (EUSF). EU member states can turn to the European Commission for support after a natural disaster.

      Six people were killed and 62 were injured in the country as a result of the storms. As well, around 4,800 buildings were damaged, including 3,400 residences, and forests suffered enormous damage. According to the State Forests' estimates, losses amounted to 7.7 million cubic meters of felled trees and 38,000 hectares of destroyed forests.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372212211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷久久97精品国产| 亚洲欧洲AV综合色无码| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区| 欧美h久免费女| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 肥乡县| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 中文字幕在线久热精品| 欧美人与动牲交片免费| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 久久综合亚洲色1080p| 亚洲精品久久久久久久久毛片直播| 国产亚洲精精久久伊人| 国产一区二区丁香婷婷| 国产丝袜免费精品一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频| 国产一级毛片卡| 天天澡天天揉揉AV无码人妻斩 | 2019国产在线| 日本一区二区三区最新不卡视频| 在线观看av片永久免费| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合 | 国产无遮挡又黄又爽无VIP| 免费无码毛片一区二区APP| 高潮喷水在线| 成人无码视频97免费| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 亚洲乱码少妇中文字幕| 乱淫av一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线久热精品| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 国产永久在线观看| 97狠狠狠狼鲁亚洲综合网| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 99在线无码精品秘 人口| 免费在线观看国产v片| 精品国产免费久久久久久| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 亚洲av口爆深喉高清| 亚洲无码网站|