亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pompeo says senior DPRK official to deliver letter from Kim Jong Un to Trump
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-06-01 05:43:34 | Editor: huaxia

      Combo picture of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R) and Kim Yong Chol (L), vice chairman of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee

      NEW YORK, May 31 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday that a senior official of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was planning to travel to the White House to deliver a letter from the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un to President Donald Trump.

      Pompeo made the remarks at a press briefing in New York after wrapping up his two-day meeting with a visiting DPRK delegation, led by Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee.

      Earlier in the day, Trump told reporters that he is expecting the delegation led by Kim Yong Chol to come to Washington on Friday to deliver a personal letter from Kim Jong Un.

      In the briefing, Pompeo noted that his talks with the high-level DPRK official, whom he had met twice during his trips to the DPRK, went on well and he was confident that the two sides were "moving at the right direction" after a string of talks over the past week.

      Pompeo said progress had been made in New York as well as at other venues where conversations were taking place.

      However, the U.S. top diplomat responded with "don't know" when asked if the summit will take place as originally scheduled for June 12 in Singapore.

      "There remains a great deal of work to do," Pompeo said.

      On Thursday morning, the U.S. president also downplayed the opportunity for any big breakthrough in one meeting.

      "Hopefully we'll have a meeting on the 12th ... It doesn't mean it gets all done at one meeting; maybe you have to have a second or a third. And maybe we'll have none," Trump told reporters before leaving for Houston.

      The latest positive progress for the summit followed recent twists and turns and the whirlwind of diplomacy over the weekend.

      Trump announced cancellation of the meeting in a letter to Kim Jong Un last week, citing "tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed by Pyongyang recently.

      In response to Trump's letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      Trump then reversed course, saying both sides wanted the meeting to happen and it could still go ahead after productive talks. He also confirmed on Sunday that a U.S. official team had arrived in the DPRK to talk about preparation for the talks.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pompeo says senior DPRK official to deliver letter from Kim Jong Un to Trump

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-01 05:43:34

      Combo picture of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R) and Kim Yong Chol (L), vice chairman of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee

      NEW YORK, May 31 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday that a senior official of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was planning to travel to the White House to deliver a letter from the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un to President Donald Trump.

      Pompeo made the remarks at a press briefing in New York after wrapping up his two-day meeting with a visiting DPRK delegation, led by Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee.

      Earlier in the day, Trump told reporters that he is expecting the delegation led by Kim Yong Chol to come to Washington on Friday to deliver a personal letter from Kim Jong Un.

      In the briefing, Pompeo noted that his talks with the high-level DPRK official, whom he had met twice during his trips to the DPRK, went on well and he was confident that the two sides were "moving at the right direction" after a string of talks over the past week.

      Pompeo said progress had been made in New York as well as at other venues where conversations were taking place.

      However, the U.S. top diplomat responded with "don't know" when asked if the summit will take place as originally scheduled for June 12 in Singapore.

      "There remains a great deal of work to do," Pompeo said.

      On Thursday morning, the U.S. president also downplayed the opportunity for any big breakthrough in one meeting.

      "Hopefully we'll have a meeting on the 12th ... It doesn't mean it gets all done at one meeting; maybe you have to have a second or a third. And maybe we'll have none," Trump told reporters before leaving for Houston.

      The latest positive progress for the summit followed recent twists and turns and the whirlwind of diplomacy over the weekend.

      Trump announced cancellation of the meeting in a letter to Kim Jong Un last week, citing "tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed by Pyongyang recently.

      In response to Trump's letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      Trump then reversed course, saying both sides wanted the meeting to happen and it could still go ahead after productive talks. He also confirmed on Sunday that a U.S. official team had arrived in the DPRK to talk about preparation for the talks.

      010020070750000000000000011105091372215011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合色成在线播放| 渑池县| av永远在线免费观看| 国产呦精品一区二区三区网站| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| 精品国产又大又黄又粗av| 日本一区二区最新在线观看| 久久丁香花综合狼人| 国产精品不卡无码av在线播放| 国产SUV精品一区二区33| 免费一级国产大片| av毛片一区二区少妇颜射| 国产a级毛片| 日本熟妇xxx| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 男女互操视频网站在线观看| 国产亚洲精品性爱视频| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 日韩欧美亚洲中字幕在线播放| 国产精品高潮露脸在线观看| 日韩在线视频一区二区三区| 国产精品国产午夜免费福利看 | 日韩国产亚洲欧美成人图片| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 高潮社区51视频在线观看| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 色99久久久久高潮综合影院| 长兴县| 成美女黄网站18禁免费| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月| 女人一级特黄大片国产精品| 日本人妻高清一区二区三区| 久久久久国产a免费观看rela| 国产精品白丝jkav网站| 亚洲乱精品中文字字幕| 中文字幕精品一区二区日本| 亚洲色成人网站www永久尤物|