"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      India Nipah virus outbreak death toll touches 17
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-01 12:34:54

      NEW DELHI, June 1 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in Nipah virus outbreak in India has risen to 17, with a death of a 25-year-old man in the southern state of Kerala, officials said Friday.

      "The latest death took place in the state's Kozhikode district, the epicentre of the Nipah virus outbreak, Thursday night, while another person tested positive for the infection at a state-run hospital there," a health official said.

      The death came a day after a 56-year-old man and a 28-year-old youth died at the Kozhikode Medical College and Hospital even as the Indian Health Ministry had claimed last month to have contained the deadly virus.

      Apart from the 17 deaths in Kerala's Kozhikode and Mallapuram districts, some 94 people have been quarantined in their homes while 17 others are under treatment in hospitals. "All steps to prevent the spread of the virus have been taken," state Health Minister K.K. Shailaja said.

      Health officials have identified a bat-infested well in a house in Kozhikode district as the likely epicentre of the outbreak of Nipah virus in this country.

      This is the third outbreak of Nipah virus in India. Two other outbreaks of the virus were reported in 2001 and 2007, respectively, in eastern state of West Bengal that shares its border with Bangladesh, claiming 50 lives.

      Health experts say there is no vaccine for the virus that causes fever and breathlessness in affected patients as initial symptoms, and only intensive care can help.

      Editor: mmm
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      India Nipah virus outbreak death toll touches 17

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-01 12:34:54
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, June 1 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in Nipah virus outbreak in India has risen to 17, with a death of a 25-year-old man in the southern state of Kerala, officials said Friday.

      "The latest death took place in the state's Kozhikode district, the epicentre of the Nipah virus outbreak, Thursday night, while another person tested positive for the infection at a state-run hospital there," a health official said.

      The death came a day after a 56-year-old man and a 28-year-old youth died at the Kozhikode Medical College and Hospital even as the Indian Health Ministry had claimed last month to have contained the deadly virus.

      Apart from the 17 deaths in Kerala's Kozhikode and Mallapuram districts, some 94 people have been quarantined in their homes while 17 others are under treatment in hospitals. "All steps to prevent the spread of the virus have been taken," state Health Minister K.K. Shailaja said.

      Health officials have identified a bat-infested well in a house in Kozhikode district as the likely epicentre of the outbreak of Nipah virus in this country.

      This is the third outbreak of Nipah virus in India. Two other outbreaks of the virus were reported in 2001 and 2007, respectively, in eastern state of West Bengal that shares its border with Bangladesh, claiming 50 lives.

      Health experts say there is no vaccine for the virus that causes fever and breathlessness in affected patients as initial symptoms, and only intensive care can help.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372227771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区| 国产精品亚洲精品日产久久久| 99精品国产自产在线观看 | a国产一区二区免费入口| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 春色成人在线一区av| 亚洲AV无码AV色| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 国产精品一区波多野结衣| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院| 午夜福利92国语| 久久久免费精品视频| 精品国产91久久综合| 九九精品无码专区免费| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 国产亚洲精品福利在线| 人人妻人人澡av| 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 99综合精品久久| 国产乱对白刺激视频| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码| AV成人午夜无码一区二区| 免费人成在线观看| 国产成人福利在线视频播放下载 | 日本系列亚洲系列精品| 国产女人高潮抽搐喷水免费视频| 日本一本草久国产欧美日韩| 国产综合自拍| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 911香蕉视频| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 四虎影视www在线播放| 国产精品亚洲国产|