亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump says he will meet DPRK's Kim in Singapore as scheduled
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-06-02 07:09:21 | Editor: huaxia

      North Korea's envoy Kim Yong Chol poses with U.S. President DonaldTrump for a photo by an official photographer as he departs after a meeting at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 1, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, June 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that he will meet with the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore as originally scheduled after recent twists and turns.

      Trump made the remarks at the White House after his almost two-hour meeting with a senior official from Pyongyang who delivered a personal letter from Kim Jong Un to Trump.

      Washington and Pyongyang are going to start a relationship and it will start on June 12, Trump told reporters after his talks with Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee. The high-level DPRK official held a two-day meeting with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York before heading to Washington on Friday.

      Trump also described the widely anticipated summit as a "get-to-know-you" situation, saying that it "will be a process" and he believed the DPRK "wants to do the denuclearization."

      "I think you're going to have very positive results in the end," said Trump, who also noted that probably more than one meeting was necessary "after years of hostility" and "years of hatred" between the two countries.

      Meanwhile, Trump also revealed that he talked about the sanctions imposed by Washington upon Pyongyang during his meetings with Kim Yong Chol.

      The White House host told reporters he did not want to use the term "maximum pressure" anymore as the two sides were getting along with each other.

      Washington has kept the maximum pressure campaign against the DPRK, including slapping severe economic sanctions on the Asian country.

      Trump talked to reporters after escorting Kim out of the Oval Office and posing for photos, along with Pompeo, before Kim's departure.

      Trump referred to the letter from Pyongyang as "interesting."

      Deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley later confirmed to reporters that Trump had read the letter but did not reveal the content.

      The back-on-track summit followed recent twists and turns and the whirlwind of diplomacy over the weekend.

      Multi-track talks between the officials of the United States and the DPRK have been held this week in New York, the demilitarized zone (DMZ) and Singapore for the preparations of the on-again-off-again summit.

      U.S. President Donald Trump walks across the South Lawn upon return to the White House on May 25, 2018 in Washington, DC.
      Trump returned to Washington after attending the U.S. Naval Academy graduation and commissioning ceremony in Annapolis, Maryland. (Xinhua/AFP PHOTO)

      Trump announced cancellation of the meeting in a letter to Kim Jong Un last week, citing "tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed by Pyongyang recently.

      In response to Trump's letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      Trump then reversed course, saying both sides wanted the meeting to happen and it could still go ahead after productive talks. He also confirmed on Sunday that a U.S. official team had arrived in the DPRK to talk about preparation for the talks.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump says he will meet DPRK's Kim in Singapore as scheduled

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-02 07:09:21

      North Korea's envoy Kim Yong Chol poses with U.S. President DonaldTrump for a photo by an official photographer as he departs after a meeting at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 1, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, June 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that he will meet with the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore as originally scheduled after recent twists and turns.

      Trump made the remarks at the White House after his almost two-hour meeting with a senior official from Pyongyang who delivered a personal letter from Kim Jong Un to Trump.

      Washington and Pyongyang are going to start a relationship and it will start on June 12, Trump told reporters after his talks with Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee. The high-level DPRK official held a two-day meeting with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York before heading to Washington on Friday.

      Trump also described the widely anticipated summit as a "get-to-know-you" situation, saying that it "will be a process" and he believed the DPRK "wants to do the denuclearization."

      "I think you're going to have very positive results in the end," said Trump, who also noted that probably more than one meeting was necessary "after years of hostility" and "years of hatred" between the two countries.

      Meanwhile, Trump also revealed that he talked about the sanctions imposed by Washington upon Pyongyang during his meetings with Kim Yong Chol.

      The White House host told reporters he did not want to use the term "maximum pressure" anymore as the two sides were getting along with each other.

      Washington has kept the maximum pressure campaign against the DPRK, including slapping severe economic sanctions on the Asian country.

      Trump talked to reporters after escorting Kim out of the Oval Office and posing for photos, along with Pompeo, before Kim's departure.

      Trump referred to the letter from Pyongyang as "interesting."

      Deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley later confirmed to reporters that Trump had read the letter but did not reveal the content.

      The back-on-track summit followed recent twists and turns and the whirlwind of diplomacy over the weekend.

      Multi-track talks between the officials of the United States and the DPRK have been held this week in New York, the demilitarized zone (DMZ) and Singapore for the preparations of the on-again-off-again summit.

      U.S. President Donald Trump walks across the South Lawn upon return to the White House on May 25, 2018 in Washington, DC.
      Trump returned to Washington after attending the U.S. Naval Academy graduation and commissioning ceremony in Annapolis, Maryland. (Xinhua/AFP PHOTO)

      Trump announced cancellation of the meeting in a letter to Kim Jong Un last week, citing "tremendous anger and open hostility" displayed by Pyongyang recently.

      In response to Trump's letter, the DPRK's First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan said Friday that the country is ready to sit down with the United States any time in any manner for talks to solve the problems existing between them.

      Trump then reversed course, saying both sides wanted the meeting to happen and it could still go ahead after productive talks. He also confirmed on Sunday that a U.S. official team had arrived in the DPRK to talk about preparation for the talks.

      010020070750000000000000011100001372241931
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲成av人片在线播放| 日本精品国产1区2区3区| 奶大灬舒服灬太一大了| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 亚洲熟妇av乱码在线观看| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 最新无码专区视频在线| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国内| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 国产高清精品在线一区二区| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 精品一区二区三区色噜噜| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 国产成人92精品午夜福利| 女同性恋精品一区二区三区| 南康市| 久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉吃奶| 亚洲人成无码网www| 337p日本大胆欧美裸体艺术| 毛片在线啊啊| 久久福利资源国产精品999| 欧洲激情无码一区二区三区| 免费网站看V片在线毛| 国产精品亚洲国产| 亚洲一区二区精品在线看| 无码av免费一区二区三区| 成人性生交大片免费看| 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 精品免费看国产一区二区白浆| av高清无码国产在线观看| 国产亚洲精品aa片在线爽| 精品人无码一区二区三区| 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 高陵县| 亚洲欧美香港在线观看三级片 | 国产一级三级三级在线视 | 亚洲av一本岛在线播放| 国产青青草视频在线播放|