"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippines' Duterte says sorry to Kuwait for using "harsh language"
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-03 20:46:01

      MANILA, June 3 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte apologized to Kuwait on Sunday for using "harsh" words that triggered a diplomatic spat with the Gulf State.

      Duterte, who is in South Korea for a three-day official visit, also bared his plan to visit Kuwait "even just for a few hours" to personally thank the Kuwaiti government for its swift response.

      "For the first time, I would say that I was harsh in my language, maybe because that was a result of an emotional outburst, but I'd like to apologize now," Duterte said in his meeting with the Filipino community in Seoul.

      He added, "I'm sorry for the language that I was using. I'm very satisfied by the way how you responded to the problems of my country."

      Duterte launched a tirade against Kuwait early this year after reports of abuses against Filipino maids reached his office. Some of the abuses resulted in the death of some maids, prompting Duterte to order a deployment ban of Filipino workers there early this year.

      The diplomatic row deepened when Philippine Embassy officials rescued distressed Filipino maids in Kuwait and posted a video of the rescue mission that went viral online. Kuwait was angered by the move and recalled its envoy in Manila.

      Last month, Duterte ordered the lifting of the total ban after both countries signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) that provides "legal protection for Filipino maids in the Gulf State."

      "I think I'll go there. I'd like to thank them for understanding us, keeping their faith in us, practically giving all of my demands. I'll go there even for a few hours," Duterte told the Filipino community in Seoul.

      There are about 68,000 Filipinos in South Korea, many are skilled workers, while the rest are students, professionals, missionaries, and spouses.

      In Seoul, Duterte will meet South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday. He is expected to return to Manila on Tuesday.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippines' Duterte says sorry to Kuwait for using "harsh language"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-03 20:46:01
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, June 3 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte apologized to Kuwait on Sunday for using "harsh" words that triggered a diplomatic spat with the Gulf State.

      Duterte, who is in South Korea for a three-day official visit, also bared his plan to visit Kuwait "even just for a few hours" to personally thank the Kuwaiti government for its swift response.

      "For the first time, I would say that I was harsh in my language, maybe because that was a result of an emotional outburst, but I'd like to apologize now," Duterte said in his meeting with the Filipino community in Seoul.

      He added, "I'm sorry for the language that I was using. I'm very satisfied by the way how you responded to the problems of my country."

      Duterte launched a tirade against Kuwait early this year after reports of abuses against Filipino maids reached his office. Some of the abuses resulted in the death of some maids, prompting Duterte to order a deployment ban of Filipino workers there early this year.

      The diplomatic row deepened when Philippine Embassy officials rescued distressed Filipino maids in Kuwait and posted a video of the rescue mission that went viral online. Kuwait was angered by the move and recalled its envoy in Manila.

      Last month, Duterte ordered the lifting of the total ban after both countries signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) that provides "legal protection for Filipino maids in the Gulf State."

      "I think I'll go there. I'd like to thank them for understanding us, keeping their faith in us, practically giving all of my demands. I'll go there even for a few hours," Duterte told the Filipino community in Seoul.

      There are about 68,000 Filipinos in South Korea, many are skilled workers, while the rest are students, professionals, missionaries, and spouses.

      In Seoul, Duterte will meet South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Monday. He is expected to return to Manila on Tuesday.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372275031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 欧美乱人伦中文字幕在线| 国产va免费精品观看| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 成年女人窝窝视频| 国产内射一区二区三区| 91综合久久婷婷久久| 好吊妞欧美视频免费| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 亚洲国产成a人v在线观看| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 免费国产99久久久香蕉| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 偷窥亚洲另类图片熟女| 99中文字幕国产精品| 成人年鲁鲁在线观看视频| 国产av一区二区精品凹凸| 国产日产久久福利精品一区| 日本韩国黄色三级三级| 国产在线视频h| 婷婷一区二区三区在线| 欧美日韩区1区2区3区| 成人污视频| 国产粉嫩高中无套进入| 日本不卡视频网站| 国产最新进精品视频| 麻豆久久久国内精品| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 亚洲专区路线一路线二天美| 宅宅午夜无码一区二区三区| 国产产无码乱码精品久久鸭| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区不卡| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 中文字幕偷拍亚洲九色| 午夜福利视频男同女同| 精品亚洲欧美中文字幕在线看| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 亚洲嫩模尤物大尺度高清人体| 同德县| 欧美深夜福利视频|