"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy to choose "other paths" unless EU helps more on migrants: minister

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-05 02:13:00

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, June 4 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU) must help more on migrants, otherwise Italy would have to find other solutions to the issue, the country's new interior minister said on Monday.

      "It is a matter of common sense, the arrival and reception of hundreds of thousands of 'non-refugees' cannot be only an Italian problem," Matteo Salvini said.

      "Either Europe gives us a hand in securing our borders, saving lives, and granting our safety, or we will have to choose other paths," he added, without elaborating.

      Salvini, also the leader of far-right League, was sworn in as interior minister on Friday within Italy's first populist government led by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, almost three months after inconclusive elections.

      The League forged a coalition with anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) on the base of a political platform including a crackdown on irregular migrants.

      Salvini wrote his comments on the League's official Facebook account on Monday, after speaking on the same issue with state-run broadcaster RAI 1.

      On Sunday, during a short trip to a migrant center in Sicily, a major point of arrival for people rescued during the perilous Mediterranean crossing from African coasts, he had already stressed Italy could no longer be "Europe's refugee camp."

      The first occasion to formalize Italy's new stand would come on Tuesday, when the European Council of Home Affairs Ministers will gather in Brussels.

      The meeting would focus on migration routes in the Mediterranean, and on debating a reform of the common EU asylum system.

      The system is based on so-called Dublin Regulation, which currently states all new migrants and refugees arriving in the EU must register or file asylum request in the country where they land first.

      Italy, according to the interior minister, would not support the proposal to revive the Regulation on the table in Brussels.

      "We will send a delegation (the cabinet being engaged in securing confidence vote in senate) to say no," Salvini declared.

      "Instead of helping, it would further penalize Italy and the other countries in the Mediterranean like Spain, Greece, Cyprus, and Malta."

      According to a draft published by the EU Council ahead of the meeting, one element in the new system would be the "targeted allocation (of refugees) primarily on a voluntary basis, with strong incentives."

      Another point in the proposal calls for "a stable responsibility for eight years", meaning the countries at the forefront of migrant and refugee inflows might be responsible for the new arrivals for that long.

      Previous proposals for a Dublin Regulation change and a fairer refugee distribution across the EU have been strongly advocated by Italy (among others) since 2015, and opposed by several partners such as Austria, Hungary, Poland, and other eastern EU countries.

      The EU Council introduced a system of mandatory quotas to reallocate some 160,000 refugees from Italy and Greece in September 2015 -- at the height of Europe's migration crisis.

      Some 31,500 people were relocated up to November 2017, with "almost all Member States" respecting the legal obligations, while the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland under infringement procedures for not accepting them, according to the EU Commission.

      Up to June 1 this year, Italy has registered 13,430 arrivals, some 9,200 of which from the coasts of Libya, according to Interior Ministry's data. It marked a 71.95 percent and 77.7 percent drop compared to arrivals in the same period of 2016 and 2017, respectively.

      The country has started seeing a sharp decrease in inflows after the signing in mid-2017 a controversial deal with Libyan authorities and factions to curb departures from there.

      Overall, it has received 181,436 migrants and refugees in 2016, and 119,369 in 2017.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Italy to choose "other paths" unless EU helps more on migrants: minister

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-05 02:13:00

      by Alessandra Cardone

      ROME, June 4 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU) must help more on migrants, otherwise Italy would have to find other solutions to the issue, the country's new interior minister said on Monday.

      "It is a matter of common sense, the arrival and reception of hundreds of thousands of 'non-refugees' cannot be only an Italian problem," Matteo Salvini said.

      "Either Europe gives us a hand in securing our borders, saving lives, and granting our safety, or we will have to choose other paths," he added, without elaborating.

      Salvini, also the leader of far-right League, was sworn in as interior minister on Friday within Italy's first populist government led by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, almost three months after inconclusive elections.

      The League forged a coalition with anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) on the base of a political platform including a crackdown on irregular migrants.

      Salvini wrote his comments on the League's official Facebook account on Monday, after speaking on the same issue with state-run broadcaster RAI 1.

      On Sunday, during a short trip to a migrant center in Sicily, a major point of arrival for people rescued during the perilous Mediterranean crossing from African coasts, he had already stressed Italy could no longer be "Europe's refugee camp."

      The first occasion to formalize Italy's new stand would come on Tuesday, when the European Council of Home Affairs Ministers will gather in Brussels.

      The meeting would focus on migration routes in the Mediterranean, and on debating a reform of the common EU asylum system.

      The system is based on so-called Dublin Regulation, which currently states all new migrants and refugees arriving in the EU must register or file asylum request in the country where they land first.

      Italy, according to the interior minister, would not support the proposal to revive the Regulation on the table in Brussels.

      "We will send a delegation (the cabinet being engaged in securing confidence vote in senate) to say no," Salvini declared.

      "Instead of helping, it would further penalize Italy and the other countries in the Mediterranean like Spain, Greece, Cyprus, and Malta."

      According to a draft published by the EU Council ahead of the meeting, one element in the new system would be the "targeted allocation (of refugees) primarily on a voluntary basis, with strong incentives."

      Another point in the proposal calls for "a stable responsibility for eight years", meaning the countries at the forefront of migrant and refugee inflows might be responsible for the new arrivals for that long.

      Previous proposals for a Dublin Regulation change and a fairer refugee distribution across the EU have been strongly advocated by Italy (among others) since 2015, and opposed by several partners such as Austria, Hungary, Poland, and other eastern EU countries.

      The EU Council introduced a system of mandatory quotas to reallocate some 160,000 refugees from Italy and Greece in September 2015 -- at the height of Europe's migration crisis.

      Some 31,500 people were relocated up to November 2017, with "almost all Member States" respecting the legal obligations, while the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland under infringement procedures for not accepting them, according to the EU Commission.

      Up to June 1 this year, Italy has registered 13,430 arrivals, some 9,200 of which from the coasts of Libya, according to Interior Ministry's data. It marked a 71.95 percent and 77.7 percent drop compared to arrivals in the same period of 2016 and 2017, respectively.

      The country has started seeing a sharp decrease in inflows after the signing in mid-2017 a controversial deal with Libyan authorities and factions to curb departures from there.

      Overall, it has received 181,436 migrants and refugees in 2016, and 119,369 in 2017.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372300481
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 亚洲一区二区av偷偷| 国产成人精品视频三级| 色综合99久久久无码国产精品| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 91精品一区二区蜜桃| 法库县| av观看一区二区三区| 桦川县| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av在线| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 国产成人精品cao在线| 偷拍熟女亚洲另类| 一边做一边说国语对白| 日本韩国黄色三级三级| 品色堂永远的免费论坛| 国产思思久99久精品| 白丝美女被狂躁免费视频网站| 资讯| 一本到无码AV专区无码| 无码伊人久久大香线蕉| 中文字幕久久波多野结衣av不卡| 亚洲成a∧人片在线播放调教| 国产欧美一区二区精品久久久| 无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 亚洲人成网站在线播放大全| 成年无码av片在线| 激情五月天俺也去综合网| 商洛市| 久久国产精品一区二区| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 国产乱国产乱老熟300部视频| 免费中文字幕一级毛片| 成人免费无码婬片在线观看免费| 欧美黑人又粗又大又爽免费| 婷婷开心五月综合基地| 日韩中文字幕三级有码区| 麻豆国产巨作AV剧情老师| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看|