"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. State Department says to maintain "maximum pressure" on DPRK despite Trump's stated dislike of term

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-06 12:36:57

      WASHINGTON, June 5 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department said on Tuesday that the "maximum pressure campaign" against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) will continue although President Donald Trump said last week he had not liked the term.

      In a press briefing, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said that "sanctions and the pressure campaign remains in place."

      After meeting Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the Central Committee of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea, Trump told the media Friday that he had not liked the term "maximum pressure" as ties with the DPRK had been improving.

      Suggesting the media not "get bogged in the details," Nauert said "our pressure campaign, whatever it is you want to call it, remains firmly in place."

      "We will not pull back that pressure campaign" until the DPRK "follows through on its pledge to denuclearize," she said, adding "That is something we have been consistent upon in this administration."

      Stressing that Washington remains committed to completely verifiable and irreversible denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, Nuaert said U.S. talks with the DPRK in Panmunjom and Singapore "are ongoing."

      "If you want to call that a hawkish thing or a dovish thing, fine, so be it but our policy remains the same," she said.

      Nauert also said that the U.S. government will not pay for the DPRK delegation during Trump's meeting with the country's top leader, Kim Jong Un, in Singapore on June 12.

      "We're not paying for their expenses," she said, adding that the United States has not asked other countries to "pay for this."

      When asked about whether South Korea President Moon Jae-in will go to Singapore for a trilateral meeting with Trump and Kim for the signing of a possible peace treaty, Nauert said that to her knowledge, Moon's trip "has not come up" in the U.S. conversations with South Korea and Japan.

      The Blue House said recently that South Korea had yet to launch preparations for a three-party summit.

      Moon said recently that he had anticipation for the three-way summit to be held to declare an official end to the 1950-53 Korean War. The Korean Peninsula remains technically at war as the Korean War ended with an armistice.

      Speaking of the U.S. Congress' statements to weigh in the U.S.-DPRK talks, Nauert said the State Department will not "get bogged down by anything the Senate or the House" said.

      "They're certainly entitled to say that, but we're not going to get ahead of ourselves in that regard," she added.

      Trump's meeting with Kim was tentatively scheduled for 9:00 a.m. local time (0100 GMT) on June 12.

      White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders said earlier on Tuesday that the meeting would take place at the Capella Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island.

      Editor: Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. State Department says to maintain "maximum pressure" on DPRK despite Trump's stated dislike of term

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-06 12:36:57

      WASHINGTON, June 5 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department said on Tuesday that the "maximum pressure campaign" against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) will continue although President Donald Trump said last week he had not liked the term.

      In a press briefing, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said that "sanctions and the pressure campaign remains in place."

      After meeting Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the Central Committee of the DPRK's ruling Workers' Party of Korea, Trump told the media Friday that he had not liked the term "maximum pressure" as ties with the DPRK had been improving.

      Suggesting the media not "get bogged in the details," Nauert said "our pressure campaign, whatever it is you want to call it, remains firmly in place."

      "We will not pull back that pressure campaign" until the DPRK "follows through on its pledge to denuclearize," she said, adding "That is something we have been consistent upon in this administration."

      Stressing that Washington remains committed to completely verifiable and irreversible denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, Nuaert said U.S. talks with the DPRK in Panmunjom and Singapore "are ongoing."

      "If you want to call that a hawkish thing or a dovish thing, fine, so be it but our policy remains the same," she said.

      Nauert also said that the U.S. government will not pay for the DPRK delegation during Trump's meeting with the country's top leader, Kim Jong Un, in Singapore on June 12.

      "We're not paying for their expenses," she said, adding that the United States has not asked other countries to "pay for this."

      When asked about whether South Korea President Moon Jae-in will go to Singapore for a trilateral meeting with Trump and Kim for the signing of a possible peace treaty, Nauert said that to her knowledge, Moon's trip "has not come up" in the U.S. conversations with South Korea and Japan.

      The Blue House said recently that South Korea had yet to launch preparations for a three-party summit.

      Moon said recently that he had anticipation for the three-way summit to be held to declare an official end to the 1950-53 Korean War. The Korean Peninsula remains technically at war as the Korean War ended with an armistice.

      Speaking of the U.S. Congress' statements to weigh in the U.S.-DPRK talks, Nauert said the State Department will not "get bogged down by anything the Senate or the House" said.

      "They're certainly entitled to say that, but we're not going to get ahead of ourselves in that regard," she added.

      Trump's meeting with Kim was tentatively scheduled for 9:00 a.m. local time (0100 GMT) on June 12.

      White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders said earlier on Tuesday that the meeting would take place at the Capella Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100851372342861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: avtt一区| 免费大学生国产在线观看p| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 欧美精品aaa久久久影院| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 欧美男生射精高潮视频网站| 国产精品原创巨作av| 91中文人妻丝袜乱一区三区| 玩弄人妻少妇一区二区| 免费大学生国产在线观看p | 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 乱子伦av无码中文字幕| 中文亚洲AV片在线观看无码| 色婷婷综合和线在线| 手机精品视频在线观看免费| 人妻人人澡人人添人人爽 | 在线观看国产精品自拍| 男人午夜a天堂一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕黄色小视频| 无码午夜剧场| 在线观看亚洲精品福利片| 欧美成人影院亚洲综合图| 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 亚洲午夜无码视频在线播放 | 九九热免费精品在线视频| 波多野吉衣av无码| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 唐海县| 国产亚洲精选美女久久久久| 亚洲AV综合A国产AV中文| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 在线观看视频日本一区二区三区| 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频 | 国产片av片永久免费观看| 爱豆传媒在线观看视频| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码606 |