"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Malaysian central bank governor asks to resign
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-06 14:17:22

      PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia, June 6 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad confirmed on Wednesday that the county's central bank governor Muhammad Ibrahim has submitted his resignation but the cabinet has not decided on a successor.

      Mahathir, speaking to the press after the weekly cabinet meeting, said he will meet King Sultan Muhammad V as soon as possible for the appointment of a new central bank governor.

      Muhammad Ibrahim, a career central bank official who took over the job from Zeti Akhtar Aziz in May 2016, has not finished half of his five-year term.

      Reasons for his resignation were not given. But after Mahathir took power, the new government said last month that it uncovered a suspicious land deal from which more than 2 billion ringgit (503 million U.S. dollars) paid by the central bank was suspected to be used for paying the debt of scandal-tainted state fund 1MDB.

      The volume of the money was considered by some to be abnormal since the land was supposed to develop a financial education hub.

      The central bank defended the deal afterwards, saying in a statement that the deal was initiated by the bank and was transacted at fair value.

      The upcoming replacement of the central bank governor is only part of the shakeup following the election victory of Mahathir, who ended the 61-year rule of the Barisan Nasional government.

      Mahathir also appointed a new attorney-general and replaced the head of the powerful anti-corruption agency.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Malaysian central bank governor asks to resign

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-06 14:17:22
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia, June 6 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad confirmed on Wednesday that the county's central bank governor Muhammad Ibrahim has submitted his resignation but the cabinet has not decided on a successor.

      Mahathir, speaking to the press after the weekly cabinet meeting, said he will meet King Sultan Muhammad V as soon as possible for the appointment of a new central bank governor.

      Muhammad Ibrahim, a career central bank official who took over the job from Zeti Akhtar Aziz in May 2016, has not finished half of his five-year term.

      Reasons for his resignation were not given. But after Mahathir took power, the new government said last month that it uncovered a suspicious land deal from which more than 2 billion ringgit (503 million U.S. dollars) paid by the central bank was suspected to be used for paying the debt of scandal-tainted state fund 1MDB.

      The volume of the money was considered by some to be abnormal since the land was supposed to develop a financial education hub.

      The central bank defended the deal afterwards, saying in a statement that the deal was initiated by the bank and was transacted at fair value.

      The upcoming replacement of the central bank governor is only part of the shakeup following the election victory of Mahathir, who ended the 61-year rule of the Barisan Nasional government.

      Mahathir also appointed a new attorney-general and replaced the head of the powerful anti-corruption agency.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372344431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费久久久久久无码| 洛宁县| 久久免费网站91色网站| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频 | 亚洲国产精彩在线视频| 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 国产av无码专区亚洲a∨毛片| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| 精选二区在线观看视频| 国产三级高清在线观看.| 99久久精品国产片| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 丁香花高清在线观看完整版| 亚洲天堂中文字幕乱码| 国产成人夜色在线视频观看| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 国产成人精品自拍视频| 久久AⅤ无码精品色午麻豆| 樱花草在线社区www| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 尚义县| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五月小说| 亚洲每天色在线观看视频| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区| 亚洲AVAv电影AV天堂18禁 | 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 一个人hd在线观看免费高清视频 | 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 成人精品免费av不卡在线观看| 精品丝袜一区二区三区性色| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠9| 日韩精品夜色二区91久久久| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天| 精品久久久噜噜噜久久7 | 久九九久视频精品网站| 国产乱子伦精品免费女|