"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippine president says he has no plan to impose nationwide martial law
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-07 22:51:24

      MANILA, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday that he has no plan to place the entire country under martial rule to effect "radical changes."

      Duterte also said it is not feasible and will divide the nation.

      Speaking to reporters in Cebu in central Philippines where he graced the inauguration of a new airport terminal, the president said the country is still under a state of national emergency, which he declared in September 2016.

      "Martial law is not feasible. It won't work."

      "It will only divide the nation."

      The president said the Philippines had already experienced martial law under the regime of President Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s.

      "What really made it so unpopular (then) were the abuses committed, unbridled, unfettered. I will simply not allow it," Duterte said, adding that he will not allow oppression under his term.

      However, the president assured the people that he will "allow free speech to the fullest."

      The issue of martial law came up anew after Duterte warned on Tuesday that he would make radical changes in the days to come.

      However, the president said later that he purposely made the statement to test the waters.

      "I'm testing the waters beyond its normal limits. I do it purposely just to test the waters."

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippine president says he has no plan to impose nationwide martial law

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-07 22:51:24
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday that he has no plan to place the entire country under martial rule to effect "radical changes."

      Duterte also said it is not feasible and will divide the nation.

      Speaking to reporters in Cebu in central Philippines where he graced the inauguration of a new airport terminal, the president said the country is still under a state of national emergency, which he declared in September 2016.

      "Martial law is not feasible. It won't work."

      "It will only divide the nation."

      The president said the Philippines had already experienced martial law under the regime of President Ferdinand Marcos in the 1970s.

      "What really made it so unpopular (then) were the abuses committed, unbridled, unfettered. I will simply not allow it," Duterte said, adding that he will not allow oppression under his term.

      However, the president assured the people that he will "allow free speech to the fullest."

      The issue of martial law came up anew after Duterte warned on Tuesday that he would make radical changes in the days to come.

      However, the president said later that he purposely made the statement to test the waters.

      "I'm testing the waters beyond its normal limits. I do it purposely just to test the waters."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372379891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 真实国产乱视频国语| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 国产美女主播在线一区| 亚洲免费无毛av一区二区三区| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 麻豆AV无码久久精品蜜桃久久| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 一区二区三区不人妻无码| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 欧美日韩在线视频| 日韩精品久久无码中文字幕| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 日本二区视频在线观看| 亚洲日韩va在线视频| 国产午夜51tv福利在线 | 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品 | 一本色道久久综合亚洲精| 日本护士一区二区三区高清热线 | 国产高清国际精品福利色噜噜| 国产精品后入内射视频| 国产视频在线一区二区三区四区| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 精品久久综合一区二区| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 中文乱码人妻一区二区三区在线 | 午夜视频免费观看一区二区| 韩国精品一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久久1| 欧美人与性动交a欧美精品| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 亚洲午夜av福利久久久一区| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| 一区二区av日韩免费| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 神马影院888不卡院|