"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Brexit "backstop" agreement can not be time limited: Irish PM

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-08 06:08:35

      DUBLIN, June 7 (Xinhua) -- The temporary arrangements, or called "backstop", to avoid a hard border between Britain's Northern Ireland and Ireland after Brexit can not be time limited by a date, said Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar on Thursday.

      The remarks were made by Varadkar shortly after the British government published its proposals on the "backstop" policy, in which it said that the temporary "backstop arrangements to prevent a hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland should not continue beyond December 2021, according to local media RTE.

      Varadkar told local media that the agreed protocol, or "backstop", will apply until there is an alternative in place between Britain and the European Union (EU) that prevents a hard border.

      He said the "backstop" has to be all weather and applicable until if and whenever a new agreement emerges that ensures there is no harder border in Ireland.

      Irish Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney said in a statement following the publication of the British government's "backstop" proposals on Thursday that he will look forward to discussing Britain's written proposals, aimed at making progress in the Brexit negotiations, with the EU negotiating task force.

      He said that "The Task Force will be assessing whether these proposals have the potential to help deliver the UK's repeated commitment to avoiding a hard border."

      "The EU has been clear that the backstop is an essential element of the EU-UK withdrawal agreement and that negotiations can only progress as long as all commitments undertaken so far are respected in full," he said.

      "Ireland and the Commission have both stressed that substantial progress on the backstop is needed before the June European Council. Based on the negotiations between the UK and the Commission Taskforce in the coming days and weeks, Michel Barnier (EU's Brexit chief negotiator) will make an assessment of progress, for consideration by the Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister) and his counterparts at the European Council three weeks from now," he added.

      Britain will withdraw from the EU in March 2019.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Brexit "backstop" agreement can not be time limited: Irish PM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-08 06:08:35

      DUBLIN, June 7 (Xinhua) -- The temporary arrangements, or called "backstop", to avoid a hard border between Britain's Northern Ireland and Ireland after Brexit can not be time limited by a date, said Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar on Thursday.

      The remarks were made by Varadkar shortly after the British government published its proposals on the "backstop" policy, in which it said that the temporary "backstop arrangements to prevent a hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland should not continue beyond December 2021, according to local media RTE.

      Varadkar told local media that the agreed protocol, or "backstop", will apply until there is an alternative in place between Britain and the European Union (EU) that prevents a hard border.

      He said the "backstop" has to be all weather and applicable until if and whenever a new agreement emerges that ensures there is no harder border in Ireland.

      Irish Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney said in a statement following the publication of the British government's "backstop" proposals on Thursday that he will look forward to discussing Britain's written proposals, aimed at making progress in the Brexit negotiations, with the EU negotiating task force.

      He said that "The Task Force will be assessing whether these proposals have the potential to help deliver the UK's repeated commitment to avoiding a hard border."

      "The EU has been clear that the backstop is an essential element of the EU-UK withdrawal agreement and that negotiations can only progress as long as all commitments undertaken so far are respected in full," he said.

      "Ireland and the Commission have both stressed that substantial progress on the backstop is needed before the June European Council. Based on the negotiations between the UK and the Commission Taskforce in the coming days and weeks, Michel Barnier (EU's Brexit chief negotiator) will make an assessment of progress, for consideration by the Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister) and his counterparts at the European Council three weeks from now," he added.

      Britain will withdraw from the EU in March 2019.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372383161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品国产三级国产a久久| 久久www香蕉免费人成| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中文!!!| 亚洲一区二区三区三区观看| 亚洲av综合日韩精品久久久 | 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影 | 欧美—iGAO视频网| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 精品国内在视频线2019| 国产女高清在线看免费观看| 人妻有码中文字幕在线不卡| 青青草视频在线观看播放| 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费| 成人亚洲一区无码久久| 九九在线精品国产| 亚洲AⅤ男人的天堂在线观看| 区无码字幕中文色| 日本久久精品免费播放| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线咪咕| 综合网天天| 婷婷网亚洲色偷偷男人的天堂| 男女好痛好深好爽视频一区| 91久久国产综合精品| 韩国精品一区二区三区 | 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 国产成人cao在线| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 久久精品国产99久久3d动漫| 最新在线观看精品国产福利片| 一区二区三区熟女人妻| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 欧美黑人又粗又大高潮喷水| 在线观看黄片在线播放视频| 国产综合色婷婷精品久久| 国产美女高潮流白浆在线观看| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线 | 国产AV高清精品久久| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情|