"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump, Abe strike positive tone towards meeting with DPRK's Kim

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-08 13:10:10

      WASHINGTON, June 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump and visiting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Thursday expressed a positive attitude towards Trump's upcoming meeting with Kim Jong Un, the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), in Singapore.

      POSITIVE ATTITUDE

      "Maybe we'll start with the White House," Trump said at a joint press briefing at the Rose Garden of the White House with Abe.

      "But certainly if it goes well. And I think it would be well received. I think he would look at it very favorably. So I think that could happen."

      Speaking of the meeting with Kim, Trump expected "a great success" and a longer "process" after that.

      "I don't think it will be in one meeting. I think it will take longer than that. This has been going on for many, many decades," he said.

      "We could absolutely sign an agreement," he said. "But that's really the beginning. Sounds a little bit strange, but that's probably the easy part; the hard part remains after that."

      He also said that he and Abe have agreed to help the DPRK "if the deal is done,"

      Trump added that Kim's personal letter to him carried a very warm and nice "greeting," which he appreciated very much.

      Abe said he "strongly" hopes that "this historic summit in Singapore (will) be a resounding success."

      "Japan, based on the Japan-North Korea Pyongyang Declaration, is prepared to settle the unfortunate past, to normalize our diplomatic relations, and to provide economic cooperation," he said.

      "Japan stands ready to make every effort ... for the success of U.S.-North Korea summit," Abe said, adding that "Japan and United States will be in full alignment to seek success" for the meeting.

      SANCTIONS TO CONTINUE

      However, both Trump and Abe said they will not lift the current sanctions on the DPRK.

      "We have a list of over 300 massive, in some cases, sanctions to put on North Korea. And I've decided to hold that until we can make a deal, because I really believe there's a potential to make a deal," Trump said, adding he is fully prepared to walk away from the Singapore meeting if it does not go well, as he did to the historic Iran nuclear deal.

      Earlier on Thursday, Trump told the media before his meeting with Abe that the meeting with Kim will be "a very fruitful" and "exciting" one.

      "I think we're going to get to know a lot of people that our country never got to know," he said. "I'm very well prepared."

      He added that his stay time in Singapore has not been decided.

      "One, two, three -- depending on what happens," he said. "It's going to be much more than a photo op. I think it's a process."

      POMPEO'S TRAVEL

      Later on Thursday, U.S. State Department said in a statement that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to meet with senior officials of Japan and South Korea and make a stop in China after the Singapore meeting.

      "I'll provide them with an update and underscore the importance of fully implementing all sanctions that are imposed on North Korea," he explained. "The President ... looks forward to a day when sanctions on the DPRK can begin to be removed."

      The statement came on the heels of Pompeo's announcement in a separate press briefing at the White House that he will travel to meet with his Japanese and South Korean counterparts, which made many believe that Japan was also listed in his planned destinations.

      When asked if there has been progress in the definition of denuclearization, Pompeo said "yes."

      "We know this has been a long, intractable challenge ... It's not about who has the upper hand. It's about trying to find a way where the two sides can come to an understanding, where we can get concrete steps, not just words, that resolve this challenge," he said.

      When asked how the Trump administration can guarantee long-term security for the DPRK, Pompeo said: "We're hoping to submit a document that Congress would also have a say in -- that would give currency and strength and elongation to the process, so that when administrations do change ... Chairman Kim will have comfort that American policy will continue down the same path, on the course that we hope we're able to set in Singapore."

      Editor: mmm
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Trump, Abe strike positive tone towards meeting with DPRK's Kim

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-08 13:10:10

      WASHINGTON, June 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump and visiting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Thursday expressed a positive attitude towards Trump's upcoming meeting with Kim Jong Un, the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), in Singapore.

      POSITIVE ATTITUDE

      "Maybe we'll start with the White House," Trump said at a joint press briefing at the Rose Garden of the White House with Abe.

      "But certainly if it goes well. And I think it would be well received. I think he would look at it very favorably. So I think that could happen."

      Speaking of the meeting with Kim, Trump expected "a great success" and a longer "process" after that.

      "I don't think it will be in one meeting. I think it will take longer than that. This has been going on for many, many decades," he said.

      "We could absolutely sign an agreement," he said. "But that's really the beginning. Sounds a little bit strange, but that's probably the easy part; the hard part remains after that."

      He also said that he and Abe have agreed to help the DPRK "if the deal is done,"

      Trump added that Kim's personal letter to him carried a very warm and nice "greeting," which he appreciated very much.

      Abe said he "strongly" hopes that "this historic summit in Singapore (will) be a resounding success."

      "Japan, based on the Japan-North Korea Pyongyang Declaration, is prepared to settle the unfortunate past, to normalize our diplomatic relations, and to provide economic cooperation," he said.

      "Japan stands ready to make every effort ... for the success of U.S.-North Korea summit," Abe said, adding that "Japan and United States will be in full alignment to seek success" for the meeting.

      SANCTIONS TO CONTINUE

      However, both Trump and Abe said they will not lift the current sanctions on the DPRK.

      "We have a list of over 300 massive, in some cases, sanctions to put on North Korea. And I've decided to hold that until we can make a deal, because I really believe there's a potential to make a deal," Trump said, adding he is fully prepared to walk away from the Singapore meeting if it does not go well, as he did to the historic Iran nuclear deal.

      Earlier on Thursday, Trump told the media before his meeting with Abe that the meeting with Kim will be "a very fruitful" and "exciting" one.

      "I think we're going to get to know a lot of people that our country never got to know," he said. "I'm very well prepared."

      He added that his stay time in Singapore has not been decided.

      "One, two, three -- depending on what happens," he said. "It's going to be much more than a photo op. I think it's a process."

      POMPEO'S TRAVEL

      Later on Thursday, U.S. State Department said in a statement that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to meet with senior officials of Japan and South Korea and make a stop in China after the Singapore meeting.

      "I'll provide them with an update and underscore the importance of fully implementing all sanctions that are imposed on North Korea," he explained. "The President ... looks forward to a day when sanctions on the DPRK can begin to be removed."

      The statement came on the heels of Pompeo's announcement in a separate press briefing at the White House that he will travel to meet with his Japanese and South Korean counterparts, which made many believe that Japan was also listed in his planned destinations.

      When asked if there has been progress in the definition of denuclearization, Pompeo said "yes."

      "We know this has been a long, intractable challenge ... It's not about who has the upper hand. It's about trying to find a way where the two sides can come to an understanding, where we can get concrete steps, not just words, that resolve this challenge," he said.

      When asked how the Trump administration can guarantee long-term security for the DPRK, Pompeo said: "We're hoping to submit a document that Congress would also have a say in -- that would give currency and strength and elongation to the process, so that when administrations do change ... Chairman Kim will have comfort that American policy will continue down the same path, on the course that we hope we're able to set in Singapore."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372395351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 久久精品亚洲一区二区| 综合激情中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 精品黑人一区二区三区| 国产粉嫩高清| 国产成人精品综合| 在线观看美女网站大全免费| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的 | 性一交一乱一伦一视频一二三区| 久久99精品久久久学生| 亚州一区二区三区四区| 在线毛片一区二区不卡视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清3p| 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 国语自产精品视频在线第100页| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 桂阳县| 国产在线h视频| 午夜福利波多野结衣人妻| 性xxxxfeixxxxx欧美| 久久一日本道色综合久久大香| 日本亚洲欧美在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一二三四区| 亚洲精品美女天堂av| 精品女同免费在线观看| 新久久久高清黄色国产| 无码国内精品久久人妻| 久久er99热精品一区二区| 视频女同久久久一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 性色av一二三天美传媒| 欧美1区二区三区公司| 激性欧美激情在线| 人妻丝袜乱经典系列| 马山县|