"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Malaysia mulls reopening investigation into Mongolian interpreter's murder case
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-08 15:45:52

      KUALA LUMPUR, June 8 (Xinhua) -- Malaysia is considering reopening the investigation into the death of Altantuya Shaariibuu, a 28-year-old Mongolian interpreter of a submarine deal who was killed in 2006, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said Friday.

      At a press conference, Mahathir was asked whether Malaysia is requesting the extradition of Sirul Azhar Umar, a former Malaysian government bodyguard who was found guilty of the murder at that time but fled to Australia afterwards.

      Sirul, who is now held in a detention center in Australia, is reported to have said that he is willing to assist the new government in uncovering the whole truth if he was given a full pardon.

      "Sirul cannot come back because Australia does not allow people convicted of death penalty to be extradited," Mahathir said, adding the Malaysian authorities may commute his sentence in return for his return.

      "So when we reduce the sentence from death to maybe life sentence or whatever, maybe he will come back," Mahathir said.

      Altantuya, who served as an aide to then consultant for the Malaysian defense ministry Abdul Razak Baginda, was killed and blown to pieces with explosives at a forest in Malaysia. Razak Baginda was charged with abetting the murder but was acquitted in 2008.

      After the Malaysian election last month, Mongolia also urged Mahathir to reopen investigation into the case.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Malaysia mulls reopening investigation into Mongolian interpreter's murder case

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-08 15:45:52
      [Editor: huaxia]

      KUALA LUMPUR, June 8 (Xinhua) -- Malaysia is considering reopening the investigation into the death of Altantuya Shaariibuu, a 28-year-old Mongolian interpreter of a submarine deal who was killed in 2006, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said Friday.

      At a press conference, Mahathir was asked whether Malaysia is requesting the extradition of Sirul Azhar Umar, a former Malaysian government bodyguard who was found guilty of the murder at that time but fled to Australia afterwards.

      Sirul, who is now held in a detention center in Australia, is reported to have said that he is willing to assist the new government in uncovering the whole truth if he was given a full pardon.

      "Sirul cannot come back because Australia does not allow people convicted of death penalty to be extradited," Mahathir said, adding the Malaysian authorities may commute his sentence in return for his return.

      "So when we reduce the sentence from death to maybe life sentence or whatever, maybe he will come back," Mahathir said.

      Altantuya, who served as an aide to then consultant for the Malaysian defense ministry Abdul Razak Baginda, was killed and blown to pieces with explosives at a forest in Malaysia. Razak Baginda was charged with abetting the murder but was acquitted in 2008.

      After the Malaysian election last month, Mongolia also urged Mahathir to reopen investigation into the case.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372398601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品黄色大片在线看| 男女视频在线一区二区| 日韩高清av一区二区| 91免费国产高清观看| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 国产在线精彩自拍视频| 欧美成人精品高清在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久69堂| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 山东省| 久久青青草原国产精品最新片| 99热这里只有精品久久6| 中文字幕巨大的乳专区| 亚洲一区二区三区中文视频| 尤物tv在线进入| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 玉屏| 亚洲 欧美 激情 小说 另类| 午夜福制92视频| 香港三级日本三级人妇99| 在线观看国产三级av| 免费人成视频网站在线| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 欧美二区视频| 国产不卡一区二区av| 广宁县| 亚洲人成网站久久久综合| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 欧美日韩人成视频在线播放| 色优网久久国产精品| 宝清县| 亚洲A∨日韩Av最新在线| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 看全色黄大色大片免看的| 囯产精品无码一区二区三区AV | 99人妻碰碰碰久久久久禁片| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡|