亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia denies reports of delivering airstrike in Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-06-09 02:38:20 | Editor: huaxia

      Syrians gather amidst destruction in Zardana, in the mostly rebel-held northern Syrian Idlib province, in the aftermath of following air strikes in the area late on June 8, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, June 8 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Defense Ministry on Friday refuted allegations that the recent airstrike in Syria which killed dozens of people was conducted by a Russian warplane, Russian media reported.

      The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said earlier that a Russian warplane attacked a Syrian village in the rebel-held Idlib province on June 7, killing at least 44 people so far, one of the highest death tolls on the region this year.

      The defense ministry was quoted as saying in a statement that all the reports issued by the organization as well as the non-governmental Syrian Civil Defense (the White Helmets) claiming that Russia should be held accountable for the deadly incident are "untrue."

      According to available information, there was fierce fighting in the past 24 hours between militants of the al-Nusra Front terrorist organization and Jaysh al-Ahrar opposition fighters with the use of heavy artillery guns, the ministry said.

      The Syrian armed conflict broke out in 2011 and quickly turned into a full-fledged war, which has killed about half a million people so far.

      Russia started participating in anti-terrorist operation in Syria in September 2015 at the invitation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, predominantly with missile strikes in support of the Syrian army.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia denies reports of delivering airstrike in Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-09 02:38:20

      Syrians gather amidst destruction in Zardana, in the mostly rebel-held northern Syrian Idlib province, in the aftermath of following air strikes in the area late on June 8, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, June 8 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Defense Ministry on Friday refuted allegations that the recent airstrike in Syria which killed dozens of people was conducted by a Russian warplane, Russian media reported.

      The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said earlier that a Russian warplane attacked a Syrian village in the rebel-held Idlib province on June 7, killing at least 44 people so far, one of the highest death tolls on the region this year.

      The defense ministry was quoted as saying in a statement that all the reports issued by the organization as well as the non-governmental Syrian Civil Defense (the White Helmets) claiming that Russia should be held accountable for the deadly incident are "untrue."

      According to available information, there was fierce fighting in the past 24 hours between militants of the al-Nusra Front terrorist organization and Jaysh al-Ahrar opposition fighters with the use of heavy artillery guns, the ministry said.

      The Syrian armed conflict broke out in 2011 and quickly turned into a full-fledged war, which has killed about half a million people so far.

      Russia started participating in anti-terrorist operation in Syria in September 2015 at the invitation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, predominantly with missile strikes in support of the Syrian army.

      010020070750000000000000011100001372407371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 日韩av一区二区三区四区av| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 99青青青精品视频在线| 人妻中出无码一区二区三区| 女人18毛片一级毛片在线| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区 | 青田县| 国产自产c区| 又污又黄又无遮挡网站| 99riav国产精品视频| 99热这里只有精品免费观看| 日本午夜在线视频| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品 | 久久精品国产亚洲婷婷| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 丁香花在线| 又色又爽又高潮免费视频国产| 亚洲精品无码久久久久y| 在线无码中文字幕水蜜桃一区| 伊人成色综合人夜夜久久| 国产精品一区二区三区自拍 | 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久人妻| 无码国产精品一区二区AV| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文 | 亚洲S久久久久一区二区| 成人影院yy111111在线| 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 黄色一区二区三区四区| 国产精品白浆视频一区| 精品福利一区| 伦精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 日本高清一区二区三区视频| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 国产免费播放一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精品自拍|