"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Standoff in Mediterranean as Italy demands Malta take 629 stranded migrants?

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-11 00:40:25

      VALLETTA, June 10 (Xinhua) -- Italy has closed its ports to a ship currently carrying 629 migrants who were rescued in Libyan waters, and is demanding that they be taken to Malta.

      The two countries are engaged in a second migrant standoff in just three days after Italy's new Home Affairs minister Matteo Salvini said last week that Malta would have to start accepting migrant boats crossing over from North Africa.

      The Aquarius, which is carrying 123 unaccompanied minors, 11 children and seven pregnant women, who were saved from Libyan waters last night, is currently in Libyan territorial waters.

      Despite Italy's insistence that the Maltese government declare Malta the safest port of call, the country has so far refused to do so.

      "The rescue happened in the Libyan search and rescue area and it was coordinated by the rescue coordination center in Rome. Malta is neither the coordinating authority and has no competence on this case," a Maltese government spokesperson said.

      Slavini has repeatedly stated that the Italian government's policy would be to stop NGOs from acting as "sea taxis" making it easier for migrants to get to Europe.

      Most of the migrants on the Aquarius were actually rescued by the Italian Navy itself in operations coordinated by the Rome Rescue Coordination Center.

      The rescues took place in an area that is much closer to Tunis or the Italian island of Lampedusa than Malta. The migrants were then transferred to the Aquarius.

      International laws lays down that rescued people have to be taken to the closest safe harbor.

      Earlier in the day, Malta's Prime Minister Joseph Muscat insisted that his government would ensure that Maltese interests are safeguarded while respecting international laws.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Standoff in Mediterranean as Italy demands Malta take 629 stranded migrants?

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-11 00:40:25

      VALLETTA, June 10 (Xinhua) -- Italy has closed its ports to a ship currently carrying 629 migrants who were rescued in Libyan waters, and is demanding that they be taken to Malta.

      The two countries are engaged in a second migrant standoff in just three days after Italy's new Home Affairs minister Matteo Salvini said last week that Malta would have to start accepting migrant boats crossing over from North Africa.

      The Aquarius, which is carrying 123 unaccompanied minors, 11 children and seven pregnant women, who were saved from Libyan waters last night, is currently in Libyan territorial waters.

      Despite Italy's insistence that the Maltese government declare Malta the safest port of call, the country has so far refused to do so.

      "The rescue happened in the Libyan search and rescue area and it was coordinated by the rescue coordination center in Rome. Malta is neither the coordinating authority and has no competence on this case," a Maltese government spokesperson said.

      Slavini has repeatedly stated that the Italian government's policy would be to stop NGOs from acting as "sea taxis" making it easier for migrants to get to Europe.

      Most of the migrants on the Aquarius were actually rescued by the Italian Navy itself in operations coordinated by the Rome Rescue Coordination Center.

      The rescues took place in an area that is much closer to Tunis or the Italian island of Lampedusa than Malta. The migrants were then transferred to the Aquarius.

      International laws lays down that rescued people have to be taken to the closest safe harbor.

      Earlier in the day, Malta's Prime Minister Joseph Muscat insisted that his government would ensure that Maltese interests are safeguarded while respecting international laws.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372450191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| 激情亚洲的在线观看| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 亚洲成a人片77777kkkkk| 日本口爆吞精在线视频| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 建水县| 国产一区二区三区在线免费播放| 渭源县| 91天堂素人精品系列全集亚洲| 亚洲一区二区三区免费av在线| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区| 厕所极品偷拍一区二区三区视频| 囯产精品无码va一区二区| 国产啪精品视频网站免| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 6080yy午夜不卡一区| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 午夜福制92视频| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 久久人搡人人玩人妻精品一 | 欧美一级一级做性视频| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 亚洲乱码中文字幕在线| 在线播放成人精品免费视频观看| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 久久久久久久尹人综合网亚洲| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 亚洲国产综合性感三级自拍| 高中女厕偷拍一区二区三区| 视频二区精品中文字幕| 黄色录像成人播放免费99网| 沙坪坝区| 久久这里只有精品黄色| 久久久久人妻精品一区5555| 人妻老妇乱子伦精品无码专区 | 亚洲AV日韩AV无码A一区| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网|