"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      19 arrested for mob lynching of 2 youths in NE India
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-11 17:28:06

      NEW DELHI, June 11 (Xinhua) -- Indian police have arrested 19 people in connection with Friday night's horrific lynching of two youths in the northeastern state of Assam that has triggered massive outrage across the country.

      A mob of hundreds had beaten to death a 29-year-old and a 30-year-old youth, while they were on an adventure tourism in a village in Assam's Karbi Anglong district, 200 km from capital Guwahati, suspecting them to be child-lifters.

      "With the latest arrest of three more persons early on Monday morning, the total number of arrests in the case now stands at 19. Some 16 people were earlier arrested. A massive manhunt is on to nab other accused in the case," local police chief G.V. Siva Prasad told the media.

      According to police, those arrested so far included one person who had allegedly spread the child-lifter scare on social media.

      Meanwhile, state Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has issued a stern warning to people spreading fake rumors on social media. "People found circulating rumors would be dealt with very firmly," he told the media in Guwahati after holding a high-level security meeting Sunday.

      Editor: Xiang Bo
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      19 arrested for mob lynching of 2 youths in NE India

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-11 17:28:06
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, June 11 (Xinhua) -- Indian police have arrested 19 people in connection with Friday night's horrific lynching of two youths in the northeastern state of Assam that has triggered massive outrage across the country.

      A mob of hundreds had beaten to death a 29-year-old and a 30-year-old youth, while they were on an adventure tourism in a village in Assam's Karbi Anglong district, 200 km from capital Guwahati, suspecting them to be child-lifters.

      "With the latest arrest of three more persons early on Monday morning, the total number of arrests in the case now stands at 19. Some 16 people were earlier arrested. A massive manhunt is on to nab other accused in the case," local police chief G.V. Siva Prasad told the media.

      According to police, those arrested so far included one person who had allegedly spread the child-lifter scare on social media.

      Meanwhile, state Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has issued a stern warning to people spreading fake rumors on social media. "People found circulating rumors would be dealt with very firmly," he told the media in Guwahati after holding a high-level security meeting Sunday.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372465441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品一本久久男人的天堂| 伊人久久精品av一区二区| 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频| 欧美成人精品高清在线观看| 亚洲无码性爱视频在线观看| 无码国产精品一区二区AV| 97se亚洲综合在线韩国专区福利 | 亚洲va精品va国产va| 丹巴县| 欧美中文字幕在线看| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 无码日韩人妻精品久久| 亚洲人成影院在线高清| 精品一区二区三区乱码中文| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 3atv国产精品视频| 久久久久日本精品人妻aⅴ毛片| 久久精品久久免费懂色| 粉嫩极品国产在线观看| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 亚洲综合伦理一区三区| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 免费大片黄在线观看| 欧美黑人xxxx性高清版| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 黄和色美女啪啪啪亚洲| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 成年无码按摩AV片在线| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源| 蜜臀aⅴ永久无码一区二区| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀 | 97视频精品全国免费观看| 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放| 精品综合久久久久久8888| 色翁荡熄又大又硬又粗又动态图| 国产a网站|