"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Militants backed by U.S. forces plan to stage chemical attack in Syria: Russian military

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-11 23:39:30

      MOSCOW, June 11 (Xinhua) -- Militants of the so-called "Free Syrian Army" with the assistance of U.S. military special operations forces are mulling a fake chemical attack in Syria, the Russian military said Monday.

      The intelligence was confirmed by three independent channels in Syria, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov in a statement.

      The Free Syrian Army militants have brought chlorine cylinders to a settlement in the Syrian province of Deir al-Zour to fake a chemical attack by the Syrian government troops against civilians, Konashenkov said.

      A video of the staged attack, after it is disseminated in the western media, will serve as a new pretext for the U.S.-led coalition to strike Syrian targets and justify an offensive by militants against Syrian government forces on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, he said.

      The ministry said it is intolerable to use such a provocation to destabilize Syria, Konashenkov said.

      The United States, along with Britain and France, launched joint airstrikes on military targets in Syria on April 14, in response to what they said was the Syrian military's use of chemical weapons in Douma, a then rebel-held town in Eastern Ghouta near the Syrian capital of Damascus on April 7.

      However, Russia said that no traces of the chemical attack had been found and that the event was staged.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Militants backed by U.S. forces plan to stage chemical attack in Syria: Russian military

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-11 23:39:30

      MOSCOW, June 11 (Xinhua) -- Militants of the so-called "Free Syrian Army" with the assistance of U.S. military special operations forces are mulling a fake chemical attack in Syria, the Russian military said Monday.

      The intelligence was confirmed by three independent channels in Syria, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov in a statement.

      The Free Syrian Army militants have brought chlorine cylinders to a settlement in the Syrian province of Deir al-Zour to fake a chemical attack by the Syrian government troops against civilians, Konashenkov said.

      A video of the staged attack, after it is disseminated in the western media, will serve as a new pretext for the U.S.-led coalition to strike Syrian targets and justify an offensive by militants against Syrian government forces on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, he said.

      The ministry said it is intolerable to use such a provocation to destabilize Syria, Konashenkov said.

      The United States, along with Britain and France, launched joint airstrikes on military targets in Syria on April 14, in response to what they said was the Syrian military's use of chemical weapons in Douma, a then rebel-held town in Eastern Ghouta near the Syrian capital of Damascus on April 7.

      However, Russia said that no traces of the chemical attack had been found and that the event was staged.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372469621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美二区视频| 高清国产亚洲va精品| 亚洲av高清在线观看三区| 亚洲国产精品性色av| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 性一交一乱一伦在线播放| 欧美又粗又大xxxxbbbb疯狂| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 洪雅县| 欧美性一区| 久久国产免费直播| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 免费观看久久精品日本视频| 国产精品美女久久久浪潮av| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品软件| 人妻精品一区二区三区av| 亚洲AV伊人久久综合密臀性色| 欧美精品一区二区精品久久| 国产无套露脸| 午夜一区二区三区av| 蜜桃av多人一区二区三区| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 亚洲另类中文字幕| 久久99久久99精品免观看女同| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 国产AV高清精品久久| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 南昌市| 中文字幕一区韩国三级| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区 | 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同 | 日韩亚洲国产激情一区浪潮av| 国产毛片在线看| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 五码人妻少妇久久五码| 色综合av综合无码综合网站| 亚洲 校园 欧美 国产 另类| 国产永久免费高清在线观看视频|