"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italy to help ferry rejected migrants reach Spain as EU partners bicker

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-13 03:31:54

      ROME, June 12 (Xinhua) -- A humanitarian migrant-rescue NGO said Tuesday a refugee ship will head to Spain with help from Italy, which will provide Coast Guard and navy ships to help transport 629 asylum seekers that were rescued from international waters off Libya last week.

      The Aquarius ship run by SOS Mediterranee NGO confirmed Tuesday it has been told to reach the Spanish port city of Valencia, which is 760 nautical miles and over three days' voyage away from its present location.

      "After 36 hours of standby in international waters 27 nautical miles from (the island nation of) Malta and 35 miles from Sicily, Aquarius has received official instructions to reach safe harbor" in Valencia, said the NGO, which is made up of associations from France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.

      The 629 rescued men, women, and children come from countries including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, and Nigeria, according to RAI public broadcaster.

      Italy on Sunday refused to let the Aquarius dock on its shores, sparking a row among European member states. Some, like Spain and France, slammed Italy's decision while others, such as Austria and Hungary, praised it.

      The Italian government replied in a statement Tuesday that the country "cannot accept hypocritical lessons from countries that have always preferred to look the other way on immigration."

      Meanwhile, EU officials warned that this issue can make or break the Union.

      "This incident tells us that we must intervene immediately," European Parliament chief Antonio Tajani, who is Italian, told RAI in an interview.

      Tajani said the EU must reform its so-called Dublin Agreement, which says that asylum seekers must apply for protection in the country of first arrival. This means Italy and Greece bear the brunt of the migrant crisis, because their southernmost islands are the first landfall for people fleeing from North Africa and the Middle East.

      "We must save Europe," Tajani told RAI. "If there is no common agreement the entire European Union is in danger."

      He was echoed by EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos. "The incident in the Mediterranean with the Aquarius vessel... has reminded us once again that migration is not just a theoretical discussion," he told the European Commission on Tuesday.

      "No one believes this is an Italian responsibility" but rather "a European issue, requiring a European response," said Avramopoulos, who proposed to triple the funding for migration and border management to almost 35 billion euros (over 41 billion U.S. dollars) for 2021-2027, compared to 13 billion euros in the previous period.

      "Our policy and budget for migration, asylum and borders need to be flexible and effective, but equally fair and proportionate," Avramopoulos tweeted.

      "We cannot continue the political ping-pong of who is responsible. Because we all are: the EU as a whole with all Member States."

      Meanwhile, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, tweeted that he plans to travel to Libya by the end of the month because "this situation must be resolved directly within the African continent".

      "Thanks to Italy, Europe is finally changing: we must protect our borders in order to defend our citizens," tweeted Salvini.

      A total of 14,441 migrants have reached Italy as of June 12 this year, down 77.45 percent compared to the same period in 2017, according to the interior ministry.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Italy to help ferry rejected migrants reach Spain as EU partners bicker

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-13 03:31:54

      ROME, June 12 (Xinhua) -- A humanitarian migrant-rescue NGO said Tuesday a refugee ship will head to Spain with help from Italy, which will provide Coast Guard and navy ships to help transport 629 asylum seekers that were rescued from international waters off Libya last week.

      The Aquarius ship run by SOS Mediterranee NGO confirmed Tuesday it has been told to reach the Spanish port city of Valencia, which is 760 nautical miles and over three days' voyage away from its present location.

      "After 36 hours of standby in international waters 27 nautical miles from (the island nation of) Malta and 35 miles from Sicily, Aquarius has received official instructions to reach safe harbor" in Valencia, said the NGO, which is made up of associations from France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.

      The 629 rescued men, women, and children come from countries including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, and Nigeria, according to RAI public broadcaster.

      Italy on Sunday refused to let the Aquarius dock on its shores, sparking a row among European member states. Some, like Spain and France, slammed Italy's decision while others, such as Austria and Hungary, praised it.

      The Italian government replied in a statement Tuesday that the country "cannot accept hypocritical lessons from countries that have always preferred to look the other way on immigration."

      Meanwhile, EU officials warned that this issue can make or break the Union.

      "This incident tells us that we must intervene immediately," European Parliament chief Antonio Tajani, who is Italian, told RAI in an interview.

      Tajani said the EU must reform its so-called Dublin Agreement, which says that asylum seekers must apply for protection in the country of first arrival. This means Italy and Greece bear the brunt of the migrant crisis, because their southernmost islands are the first landfall for people fleeing from North Africa and the Middle East.

      "We must save Europe," Tajani told RAI. "If there is no common agreement the entire European Union is in danger."

      He was echoed by EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos. "The incident in the Mediterranean with the Aquarius vessel... has reminded us once again that migration is not just a theoretical discussion," he told the European Commission on Tuesday.

      "No one believes this is an Italian responsibility" but rather "a European issue, requiring a European response," said Avramopoulos, who proposed to triple the funding for migration and border management to almost 35 billion euros (over 41 billion U.S. dollars) for 2021-2027, compared to 13 billion euros in the previous period.

      "Our policy and budget for migration, asylum and borders need to be flexible and effective, but equally fair and proportionate," Avramopoulos tweeted.

      "We cannot continue the political ping-pong of who is responsible. Because we all are: the EU as a whole with all Member States."

      Meanwhile, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, tweeted that he plans to travel to Libya by the end of the month because "this situation must be resolved directly within the African continent".

      "Thanks to Italy, Europe is finally changing: we must protect our borders in order to defend our citizens," tweeted Salvini.

      A total of 14,441 migrants have reached Italy as of June 12 this year, down 77.45 percent compared to the same period in 2017, according to the interior ministry.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372497261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻系列影片无码专区| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 前郭尔| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 国产色无码精品视频免费 | 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本 | 日韩精品成人无码AV片| 国产av中出一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 国产毛片A啊久久久久| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 国产在线美女| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线 | 国产无卡视频在线免费观看| 中文字幕日本人妻一区| 大渡口区| 五月天无码| 亚洲欧美综合精品久久成人网| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频无码| 成人免费在线网站亚洲| 在线免费观看视频一区二区| 久久99精品波多结衣一区| 91久久国产自产拍夜夜嗨| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 国产成人AⅤ| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区性色学| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 免费无码又黄又爽又刺激| 6080YYY午夜理论片久久| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 亚洲精品有码在线观看| 97se亚洲综合在线| 欧洲精品久久久AV无码电影| 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 亚洲av成人无码天堂| 日本五月天婷久久网站| 国产成人av综合色|