"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. forces launch airstrike on al-Qaida militants in Libya

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-15 15:55:17

      TRIPOLI, June 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. forces said an airstrike has been carried out targeting the militant group al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) southeast of the Libyan town of Bani Walid.

      In coordination with the UN-backed Libyan government, the precision airstrike took place on Wednesday about 80km southeast of Bani Walid, killing one terrorist, the Germany-based U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) said in a statement late Thursday.

      "AFRICOM is still assessing the results of this strike. The purpose of the operation was to disrupt AQIM and deny freedom of action," the statement said, adding that no civilians were killed in the airstrike.

      AFRICOM also committed the U.S. to continued missions to "degrade, disrupt, and destroy terrorist organizations and support stability" in Libya, while "maintaining pressure on the terrorist network and preventing terrorists from establishing safe havens."

      Last week, AFRICOM carried out an airstrike near Bani Walid, some 180 km southeast of the capital Tripoli, killing four Islamic State terrorists, including a senior leader.

      In March, a similar U.S. airstrike killed two AQIM senior leaders in southern Libya, with one of them identified as Musa Abu Dawud with Algerian nationality.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. forces launch airstrike on al-Qaida militants in Libya

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-15 15:55:17

      TRIPOLI, June 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. forces said an airstrike has been carried out targeting the militant group al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) southeast of the Libyan town of Bani Walid.

      In coordination with the UN-backed Libyan government, the precision airstrike took place on Wednesday about 80km southeast of Bani Walid, killing one terrorist, the Germany-based U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) said in a statement late Thursday.

      "AFRICOM is still assessing the results of this strike. The purpose of the operation was to disrupt AQIM and deny freedom of action," the statement said, adding that no civilians were killed in the airstrike.

      AFRICOM also committed the U.S. to continued missions to "degrade, disrupt, and destroy terrorist organizations and support stability" in Libya, while "maintaining pressure on the terrorist network and preventing terrorists from establishing safe havens."

      Last week, AFRICOM carried out an airstrike near Bani Walid, some 180 km southeast of the capital Tripoli, killing four Islamic State terrorists, including a senior leader.

      In March, a similar U.S. airstrike killed two AQIM senior leaders in southern Libya, with one of them identified as Musa Abu Dawud with Algerian nationality.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372562711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 最近2019年中文字幕完整版免费| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 夜恋全部国产精品视频| 业余 自由 性别 成熟视频 视频| 一区二区三区婷婷在线| 九九99久久精品在免费线97| 大陆国产乱人伦| 又爽又大又光又色的午夜视频| 免费人成视频x8x8日本| 国产福利美女小视频| 随州市| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院| 静安区| 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 日本精品aⅴ一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 午夜无码亚| 国产精品一区2区三区| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾| 国产精品成人嫩妇| 久热精品视频在线视频| 91中文人妻丝袜乱一区三区| 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区| 无套内射蜜桃小视频| 做爰小视频| 在线观看特色大片免费视频| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久激情国产片| 夜夜爽一区二区三区精品| 国产女主播在线一区二区| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 97人洗澡人人澡人人爽人人模| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 不打码在线观看一区二区三区视频| av国产剧情一区二区三区| 青草精品在线视频观看| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 亚洲中文字幕无码二区在线|