亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump says DPRK returning remains of U.S. soldiers missing in Korean War
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-06-15 23:32:04 | Editor: huaxia

      Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (R) and U.S. President Donald Trump take a walk during their summit meeting in Singapore on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/Ministry of Communication and Information of Singapore)

      WASHINGTON, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Speaking with Fox News at the White House, U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has started to return the remains of the U.S. soldiers missing in the Korean War (1950-53).

      "They (the DPRK) are already starting to produce the remains" of these soldiers, Trump said during an unexpected interview with the news program "Fox & Friends" on the north lawn of the White House.

      Trump met with top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on Tuesday, a historic event followed by a joint statement.

      The two sides committed to making joint efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula, and recover the remains of the prisoners of war and those missing in action in the Korean War.

      The two sides also agreed to the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

      Since the Korean War ended with an armistice in 1953, the DPRK and the United States had been locked in confrontational rhetoric and behavior.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump says DPRK returning remains of U.S. soldiers missing in Korean War

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-15 23:32:04

      Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (R) and U.S. President Donald Trump take a walk during their summit meeting in Singapore on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/Ministry of Communication and Information of Singapore)

      WASHINGTON, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Speaking with Fox News at the White House, U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has started to return the remains of the U.S. soldiers missing in the Korean War (1950-53).

      "They (the DPRK) are already starting to produce the remains" of these soldiers, Trump said during an unexpected interview with the news program "Fox & Friends" on the north lawn of the White House.

      Trump met with top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on Tuesday, a historic event followed by a joint statement.

      The two sides committed to making joint efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula, and recover the remains of the prisoners of war and those missing in action in the Korean War.

      The two sides also agreed to the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

      Since the Korean War ended with an armistice in 1953, the DPRK and the United States had been locked in confrontational rhetoric and behavior.

      010020070750000000000000011105091372569381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合无码AV在线观看| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66| 自拍欧美亚洲| 欧美熟妇与小伙性欧美交| 99国产超薄丝袜足j在线播放| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 狂野欧美性猛交xxxx| 伊人中文字幕无码专区| 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 九江市| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 大帝AV在线一区二区三区| 亚洲最大国产成人综合网站| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 国产一区二区三区免费主播| 97人妻精品一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲色婷婷99久久精品| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在| 亚洲男人天堂av一区| 视频二区 无码中出| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 人妖在线网国产一二三四| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 99久久精品国产片| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 人妻系列影片无码专区| 亚洲十八精品网站| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 亚洲Av激情网五月天|