"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      EU hails "historic ceasefire" in Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-17 02:31:34

      BRUSSELS, June 16 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU)'s top diplomat on Saturday hailed a "historic" ceasefire between the Afghan government and the Taliban militants during an important Muslim festival, depicting it as a much-needed respite for the war-torn country.

      "The historic ceasefire between the Afghan government and the Taliban during Eid al-Fitr has given the Afghan people a much-needed respite from 17 years of conflict," Federica Mogherini, EU foreign policy chief, said in a statement.

      Mogherini paid tribute to Afghan President Ashraf Ghani's decision to extend the ceasefire and called on the Taliban to reciprocate.

      She underscored that the overwhelming support for the ceasefire, evidenced by "government officials, soldiers, Taliban exchanging Eid greetings and attending prayers together", has "given all a sense of what peace could look like."

      Earlier on Saturday, in a surprise move, hundreds of Taliban fighters entered big Afghan cities to celebrate the Eid holidays with Afghan security forces.

      It's an encouraging sign of reconciliation after the Afghan government and the Taliban nodded at a ceasefire during the Eid al-Fitr, the annual religious festival marking the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.

      About one week ago, the Afghan government announced a seven-day ceasefire to encourage Taliban outfit to support the national reconciliation process.

      Reciprocating the step, the armed Taliban group announced a three-day truce starting from the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

      The Afghan president on Saturday decided to extend the ceasefire for an unknown period of time.

      However, the ceasefire was shadowed by an attack in Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar on Saturday.

      At least 26 people were killed and 30 others wounded in a blast in a crowd celebrating the ceasefire on the outskirts of provincial capital Jalalabad city.

      The Islamic State (IS)-linked "Amaq" news website has claimed in an online statement that an IS fighter launched the attack.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      EU hails "historic ceasefire" in Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-17 02:31:34

      BRUSSELS, June 16 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU)'s top diplomat on Saturday hailed a "historic" ceasefire between the Afghan government and the Taliban militants during an important Muslim festival, depicting it as a much-needed respite for the war-torn country.

      "The historic ceasefire between the Afghan government and the Taliban during Eid al-Fitr has given the Afghan people a much-needed respite from 17 years of conflict," Federica Mogherini, EU foreign policy chief, said in a statement.

      Mogherini paid tribute to Afghan President Ashraf Ghani's decision to extend the ceasefire and called on the Taliban to reciprocate.

      She underscored that the overwhelming support for the ceasefire, evidenced by "government officials, soldiers, Taliban exchanging Eid greetings and attending prayers together", has "given all a sense of what peace could look like."

      Earlier on Saturday, in a surprise move, hundreds of Taliban fighters entered big Afghan cities to celebrate the Eid holidays with Afghan security forces.

      It's an encouraging sign of reconciliation after the Afghan government and the Taliban nodded at a ceasefire during the Eid al-Fitr, the annual religious festival marking the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.

      About one week ago, the Afghan government announced a seven-day ceasefire to encourage Taliban outfit to support the national reconciliation process.

      Reciprocating the step, the armed Taliban group announced a three-day truce starting from the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

      The Afghan president on Saturday decided to extend the ceasefire for an unknown period of time.

      However, the ceasefire was shadowed by an attack in Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar on Saturday.

      At least 26 people were killed and 30 others wounded in a blast in a crowd celebrating the ceasefire on the outskirts of provincial capital Jalalabad city.

      The Islamic State (IS)-linked "Amaq" news website has claimed in an online statement that an IS fighter launched the attack.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372591771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航| 粗大挺进尤物人妻一区二区| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 少妇放荡的呻吟干柴烈火免费视频 | 国产亚洲曝欧美不卡精品| 亚洲精品视频免费在线| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看春色| 免费一区二区三区在线视频| 999国产精品永久免费视频精品久久| 久久国产亚洲中文字幕| 在线观看视频日本一区二区三区| 桃子视频亚洲一二三区| 国产丝袜美腿诱惑在线观看| 中文字幕无码久久一区| avの在线观看不卡| 国产成人精品白浆久久69| 亚洲综合网站精品一区二区| 伽师县| 日韩成人精品日本亚洲| 久久夜色撩人精品国产| 亚洲一区二区三区香蕉| 漂亮人妻沦陷精油按摩| 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 久久国产一区二区三区| 自慰高潮网站在线观看| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 中文字幕与邻居少妇性刺激| 国产美女精品AⅤ在线老女人| 东京热男人的av天堂| 97SE亚洲国产综合自在线不卡| 久久亚洲中文字幕av| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 汾西县| 99国产精品丝袜久久久久| 免费啪啪网址| 少妇午夜福利一区二区| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜中文字幕| 国产成人精品日本亚洲18| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕|