"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Investment in Laos keeps rising, says PM
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-17 23:24:14

      VIENTIANE, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Lao Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith recently told the ongoing National Assembly (NA) meeting that there has been good progress in investments in Laos, with 4,118 enterprises being registered and approved for investment between January and June 2.

      The enterprises registered have invested a total value of about 30,340 billion kip (3.72 billion U.S. dollars), the premier told the fifth ordinary session of the NA's Eighth Legislature, which opened on June 6.

      The registrations include investments in and development of more than 20 big projects under Memorandums of Understanding, local online newspaper Vientiane Times reported on Sunday.

      These projects include 12 power plants, seven mining units and six tourism and expressway study plans.

      An official of the Ministry of Planning and Investment's Investment Promotion Department said the value of investments made during first six months of this year was much higher than the investments during the same period last year.

      Thongloun said the government continues to remove obstacles and difficulties hampering business operations and investments.

      The Lao government will continue increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of single-window services and management mechanisms at the central and local levels, "particularly removing some investment approval procedures and increasing speed and transparency in business operation approval," Thongloun said.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Investment in Laos keeps rising, says PM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-17 23:24:14
      [Editor: huaxia]

      VIENTIANE, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Lao Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith recently told the ongoing National Assembly (NA) meeting that there has been good progress in investments in Laos, with 4,118 enterprises being registered and approved for investment between January and June 2.

      The enterprises registered have invested a total value of about 30,340 billion kip (3.72 billion U.S. dollars), the premier told the fifth ordinary session of the NA's Eighth Legislature, which opened on June 6.

      The registrations include investments in and development of more than 20 big projects under Memorandums of Understanding, local online newspaper Vientiane Times reported on Sunday.

      These projects include 12 power plants, seven mining units and six tourism and expressway study plans.

      An official of the Ministry of Planning and Investment's Investment Promotion Department said the value of investments made during first six months of this year was much higher than the investments during the same period last year.

      Thongloun said the government continues to remove obstacles and difficulties hampering business operations and investments.

      The Lao government will continue increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of single-window services and management mechanisms at the central and local levels, "particularly removing some investment approval procedures and increasing speed and transparency in business operation approval," Thongloun said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372610071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲ⅤA中文字幕无码| 精品中文字幕手机在线| 国产主播无套内射一区| 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 国产91第一页| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 一个人看的WWW片免费高清视频 | 免费大学生国产在线观看p| 鹤岗市| 精品久久综合一区二区| 久国产精品久久精品国产四虎| 一区二区特别黄色大片| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 蜜臀AⅤ永久无码精品| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 日本一本草久国产欧美日韩| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区不卡| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 亚洲情精品中文字幕有码在线| 大陆老熟女露脸对白视频| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 亚洲最稳定资源在线观看| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 无码专区国产精品一区| 游戏| 在线无码免费看黄网站| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 国产视频网站一区二区三区| 五月天久久精品国产亚洲av| 看国产一毛片在线看手机看| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 国产久热精品热线av| 国产日韩久久久久无码精品 | 精品无码午夜福利理论片|