"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Two feared dead, 8 injured as 6.1-magnitude quake rocks Japan's Osaka
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-18 10:06:00

      TOKYO, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Two people were feared dead, including a 9-year-old girl, and at least eight others were injured as a result of a strong earthquake striking Osaka prefecture on Monday morning, local rescue officials said.

      While no tsunami warning or advisory was given, the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) said the magnitude 6.1 quake was upwardly revised from a preliminary 5.9 temblor, which struck Osaka at 7:58 a.m. local time.

      According to Kansai Electric, more than 170,000 homes in Osaka and neighboring Hyogo prefectures suffered power outages as a result of the quake and both Shinkansen bullet train and local train services in the region have been suspended, officials said.

      Along with commuter services being seriously disrupted, the 3 airports in the region, officials said, were forced to temporarily suspend their services.

      According to local media reports, there have been outbreaks of fires as a result of the quake and a number of people are believed to be trapped inside elevators, local rescue officials said.

      Japanese Self-Defense Force (SDF) fighter jets and helicopters have been deployed to the area to investigate the scene, government officials said.

      The epicenter of the quake was located at a latitude of 34.8 degrees north and a longitude of 135.6 degrees east and at a depth of 10 km, according to the weather agency.

      The quake logged lower 6 in some parts of Osaka prefecture and upper 5 in neighboring Kyoto prefecture on the Japanese seismic intensity scale which peaks at 7, according to the JMA.

      The jolt was also felt in the nearby prefectures of Hyogo, Kyoto, Shiga and Nara.

      Kansai Electric Power Co. said that no abnormalities were reported at the Takahama, Mihama and Oi nuclear plants in central Japan and in neighboring Fukui Prefecture, officials said that all 15 nuclear reactors are still functioning as normal.

      Japan's public broadcaster NHK said that senior government officials are currently gathering for an emergency meeting at Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's office to assess the situation.

      Japan's top government spokesperson, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, told a press briefing on the matter that so far there have been no reports of serious infrastructural damage as a result of the quake.

      The high-intensity tremors of the quake were owing to its shallow epicenter, seismologists said.

      Editor: Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Two feared dead, 8 injured as 6.1-magnitude quake rocks Japan's Osaka

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-18 10:06:00
      [Editor: huaxia]

      TOKYO, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Two people were feared dead, including a 9-year-old girl, and at least eight others were injured as a result of a strong earthquake striking Osaka prefecture on Monday morning, local rescue officials said.

      While no tsunami warning or advisory was given, the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) said the magnitude 6.1 quake was upwardly revised from a preliminary 5.9 temblor, which struck Osaka at 7:58 a.m. local time.

      According to Kansai Electric, more than 170,000 homes in Osaka and neighboring Hyogo prefectures suffered power outages as a result of the quake and both Shinkansen bullet train and local train services in the region have been suspended, officials said.

      Along with commuter services being seriously disrupted, the 3 airports in the region, officials said, were forced to temporarily suspend their services.

      According to local media reports, there have been outbreaks of fires as a result of the quake and a number of people are believed to be trapped inside elevators, local rescue officials said.

      Japanese Self-Defense Force (SDF) fighter jets and helicopters have been deployed to the area to investigate the scene, government officials said.

      The epicenter of the quake was located at a latitude of 34.8 degrees north and a longitude of 135.6 degrees east and at a depth of 10 km, according to the weather agency.

      The quake logged lower 6 in some parts of Osaka prefecture and upper 5 in neighboring Kyoto prefecture on the Japanese seismic intensity scale which peaks at 7, according to the JMA.

      The jolt was also felt in the nearby prefectures of Hyogo, Kyoto, Shiga and Nara.

      Kansai Electric Power Co. said that no abnormalities were reported at the Takahama, Mihama and Oi nuclear plants in central Japan and in neighboring Fukui Prefecture, officials said that all 15 nuclear reactors are still functioning as normal.

      Japan's public broadcaster NHK said that senior government officials are currently gathering for an emergency meeting at Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's office to assess the situation.

      Japan's top government spokesperson, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, told a press briefing on the matter that so far there have been no reports of serious infrastructural damage as a result of the quake.

      The high-intensity tremors of the quake were owing to its shallow epicenter, seismologists said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100851372619901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区有奶水| 国产精品一区二区在线观看99| 狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 国产女人体一区二区三区| 真人在线射美女视频在线观看| 亚洲狼人社区av在线观看| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 国产清品夜色一区二区三区不卡| 少妇高潮无码自拍| 国产一区二区三区免费观看在线 | 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 国产a级毛片| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 国产人成在线成免费视频| 亚洲精品成人av一区| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 精品久久无码中文字幕| 国产欧美日韩久久va| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 亚洲欧美日本国产综合一区二区| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕| 无码AⅤ最新av无码专区| 国产精品污www一区二区三区| 综合色综合色综合色综合| a级日本理论片免费观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二区三区| 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 乱中年女人伦av二区| 美女裸体18禁免费网站| 精品丝袜一区二区三区性色| 在线无码国产精品亚洲а∨| 色综合婷婷| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看| 国产最新一区二区三区天堂|