"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Clashes in southern Philippines displace over 700 families: military
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-18 20:42:40

      MANILA, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Government troops clashed with pro-Islamic State militants in Lanao del Sur province in southern Philippines, forcing more than 700 families to flee home, a military officer said on Monday.

      Col. Romeo Brawner, deputy commander of the joint Task Force Ranao, said the clashes with the IS-linked Maute group broke out on Sunday in Guiarong, a village at the boundary of Tubaran and Pagayawan towns.

      The firefight continued on Monday, with the military launching air strikes and artillery fire targeting Maute militant leader Owayda benito Morohomsar also known as Abu Dar with some 40 armed followers, Brawner said.

      Brawner said Morohomsar, who succeeded Abu Sayyaf leader Isnilon Hapilon who was killed in Marawi City last year, is vying for the IS emir in Southeast Asia.

      Hapilon and the Maute leaders led an estimated 1,000 terrorists who overran Marawi City in May last year, triggering a five-month siege that left more than 1,200 people dead and left the city in ruins.

      Brawner said the ongoing military offensive against Morohomsar is part of a bigger military operation to hunt down the remaining terrorists that managed to escape Marawi after the city was liberated in October last year.

      Morohomsar is the only remaining leader of the Maute-IS group, Brawner said, adding that the troops are verifying reports that five terrorists were killed in the offensive.

      Editor: mmm
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Clashes in southern Philippines displace over 700 families: military

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-18 20:42:40
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Government troops clashed with pro-Islamic State militants in Lanao del Sur province in southern Philippines, forcing more than 700 families to flee home, a military officer said on Monday.

      Col. Romeo Brawner, deputy commander of the joint Task Force Ranao, said the clashes with the IS-linked Maute group broke out on Sunday in Guiarong, a village at the boundary of Tubaran and Pagayawan towns.

      The firefight continued on Monday, with the military launching air strikes and artillery fire targeting Maute militant leader Owayda benito Morohomsar also known as Abu Dar with some 40 armed followers, Brawner said.

      Brawner said Morohomsar, who succeeded Abu Sayyaf leader Isnilon Hapilon who was killed in Marawi City last year, is vying for the IS emir in Southeast Asia.

      Hapilon and the Maute leaders led an estimated 1,000 terrorists who overran Marawi City in May last year, triggering a five-month siege that left more than 1,200 people dead and left the city in ruins.

      Brawner said the ongoing military offensive against Morohomsar is part of a bigger military operation to hunt down the remaining terrorists that managed to escape Marawi after the city was liberated in October last year.

      Morohomsar is the only remaining leader of the Maute-IS group, Brawner said, adding that the troops are verifying reports that five terrorists were killed in the offensive.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372629651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本熟妇中文字幕三级| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 隆昌县| 欧美日韩亚洲成色二本道三区| 亚洲综合网站精品一区二区| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 青青青国产视频手机| 日韩丰满少妇无码内射| 国产99在线 | 免费| 亚洲日韩精品AⅤ片无码富二代| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 日本精品在线观看免费| 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 国产精品毛片av999999| 国产一区在线播放av| 开心五月婷婷丁香综合| 日韩av在线不卡观看| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 一本到中文无码av在线精品| 性刺激的欧美三级视频中文字幕| 亚洲AV乱码一区二区三区香蕉| 在线观看视频区一区二| 乐东| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av在线| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 日本欧美一区二区免费视频| 精品人妻av一区二区三区不卡| 国产无卡视频在线免费观看| 一区二区三区黄色大全| 国产免费一级高清淫日本片| 无码熟妇人妻在线视频| 国产情侣一区二区三区| 人妻少妇综合一区二区| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 欧美视频在线播放观看免费福利资源| 97精品久久久久中文字幕| 日韩av中出在线免费播放网站| 国产高潮精品一区二区三区av| 欧美精品一区二区精品久久| 亚洲一区二区三区一级在线|