亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      U.S. Africom denies killing civilians during airstrike on terrorists in western Libya

      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-21 03:41:38

      TRIPOLI, June 20 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Africa Command (Africom) on Wednesday denied killing civilians during an airstrike on June 6 that targeted four Islamic State (IS) terrorists on the outskirts of the Libyan city of Bani Walid.

      "In coordination with the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA), U.S. forces conducted a precision airstrike near Bani Walid, some 180 km southeast of the capital Tripoli, on June 6, killing four ISIS-Libya militants, as previously released," Africom said in a statement.

      "Following reports alleging civilian casualties resulting from this operation, U.S. Africa Command performed a thorough review and determined the allegations of civilian casualties to be not credible," the statement said.

      "The command complies with the law of armed conflict and takes all feasible precautions to minimize civilian casualties and other collateral damage," the statement added.

      The uninhabited valley where the airstrike took place is located some 140 km south of Bani Walid, and it is an important area where the remnants of militant groups take shelter and operate.

      The Libyan Foundation for Human Rights said the U.S. airstrike killed three civilians "who have no links with extremist groups."

      The foundation, in coordination with the families of the victims, said it would present a request for investigation, holding the UN-backed government and the U.S. government responsible for the alleged deaths of the civilians.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. Africom denies killing civilians during airstrike on terrorists in western Libya

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-21 03:41:38

      TRIPOLI, June 20 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Africa Command (Africom) on Wednesday denied killing civilians during an airstrike on June 6 that targeted four Islamic State (IS) terrorists on the outskirts of the Libyan city of Bani Walid.

      "In coordination with the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA), U.S. forces conducted a precision airstrike near Bani Walid, some 180 km southeast of the capital Tripoli, on June 6, killing four ISIS-Libya militants, as previously released," Africom said in a statement.

      "Following reports alleging civilian casualties resulting from this operation, U.S. Africa Command performed a thorough review and determined the allegations of civilian casualties to be not credible," the statement said.

      "The command complies with the law of armed conflict and takes all feasible precautions to minimize civilian casualties and other collateral damage," the statement added.

      The uninhabited valley where the airstrike took place is located some 140 km south of Bani Walid, and it is an important area where the remnants of militant groups take shelter and operate.

      The Libyan Foundation for Human Rights said the U.S. airstrike killed three civilians "who have no links with extremist groups."

      The foundation, in coordination with the families of the victims, said it would present a request for investigation, holding the UN-backed government and the U.S. government responsible for the alleged deaths of the civilians.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521372688591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美手机在线视频| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 极品美女av一区二区| 另类人妖在线观看一区二区| 开心一区二区三区激情| 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| 日本一区中文字幕最新在线| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 美女福利一区二区三区在线观看| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66| 色欲天天婬色婬香视频综合网| 伊人大杳蕉中文无码| 久久久久一| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 少妇高潮无码自拍| 色一情一乱一伦麻豆| 精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 国产成年无码久久久久下载| 亚洲另类激情综合偷自拍图| 欧美片欧美日韩国产综合片| 脱岳裙子从后面挺进去视频| 女人下边被添全过视频的网址| 日韩中文字幕在线乱码| 亚洲综合一区二区三区视频| 中文字幕国内一区二区| 亚洲最大有声小说AV网| 成年人午夜免费视频| 新版福利视频在线观看| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页 | 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 色视频国产| 浪荡少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲AV综合A∨一区二区| 一本到中文无码av在线精品| 野花香电视剧在线观看高清中文版|