"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump threatens to impose 20-pct tariff on imported cars from EU

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-23 00:06:22

      WASHINGTON, June 22 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday threatened to impose a 20-percent tariff on imported cars from the European Union (EU), according to his tweets.

      "Based on the Tariffs and Trade Barriers long placed on the U.S. and it great companies and workers by the European Union, if these Tariffs and Barriers are not soon broken down and removed, we will be placing a 20% Tariff on all of their cars coming into the U.S. Build them here!" Trump tweeted.

      Trump's tweet came after the Trump administration last month initiated a so-called Section 232 investigation into the national security implications of automobile imports, which has provoked widespread opposition from U.S. lawmakers, business groups and major trading partners.

      U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Thursday that the Commerce Department planned to wrap up its investigation into automotive imports by late July or August. The department would then have a short window to draw up its report and recommendations before November, according to local media.

      The Trump administration had used the same domestic law to unilaterally impose additional tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. The EU, Canada, Mexico and other countries have announced retaliatory measures against U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs, as the U.S. move is likely to violate the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

      The EU said on Wednesday that its retaliatory tariffs on a list of U.S. products in response to the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum will come into effect on Friday.

      The list of U.S. imports worth 2.8 billion euros (3.24 billion U.S. dollars), which will now face an extra duty at the EU border, includes steel and aluminum products, agricultural goods and a combination of various other products.

      The remaining U.S. products valued at 3.6 billion euros will take place at a later stage, either in three years' time or after a positive finding in WTO dispute settlement if that should come sooner.

      "We did not want to be in this position. However, the unilateral and unjustified decision of the U.S. to impose steel and aluminum tariffs on the EU means that we are left with no other choice," said EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Trump threatens to impose 20-pct tariff on imported cars from EU

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-23 00:06:22

      WASHINGTON, June 22 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday threatened to impose a 20-percent tariff on imported cars from the European Union (EU), according to his tweets.

      "Based on the Tariffs and Trade Barriers long placed on the U.S. and it great companies and workers by the European Union, if these Tariffs and Barriers are not soon broken down and removed, we will be placing a 20% Tariff on all of their cars coming into the U.S. Build them here!" Trump tweeted.

      Trump's tweet came after the Trump administration last month initiated a so-called Section 232 investigation into the national security implications of automobile imports, which has provoked widespread opposition from U.S. lawmakers, business groups and major trading partners.

      U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Thursday that the Commerce Department planned to wrap up its investigation into automotive imports by late July or August. The department would then have a short window to draw up its report and recommendations before November, according to local media.

      The Trump administration had used the same domestic law to unilaterally impose additional tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. The EU, Canada, Mexico and other countries have announced retaliatory measures against U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs, as the U.S. move is likely to violate the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

      The EU said on Wednesday that its retaliatory tariffs on a list of U.S. products in response to the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum will come into effect on Friday.

      The list of U.S. imports worth 2.8 billion euros (3.24 billion U.S. dollars), which will now face an extra duty at the EU border, includes steel and aluminum products, agricultural goods and a combination of various other products.

      The remaining U.S. products valued at 3.6 billion euros will take place at a later stage, either in three years' time or after a positive finding in WTO dispute settlement if that should come sooner.

      "We did not want to be in this position. However, the unilateral and unjustified decision of the U.S. to impose steel and aluminum tariffs on the EU means that we are left with no other choice," said EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372743341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产网友愉拍精品视频| av网址不卡免费在线观看| 日本a在线播放| 日韩免费无码专区精品观看| 久草热这里只有精品在线| 亚洲va欧美va人人爽夜夜嗨| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 久久精品国产亚洲不AV麻豆| 91青青草在线观看视频| 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站| 亚洲图片第二页| 一本一道av无码中文字幕麻豆| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 成人女同av免费观看| 日韩人妻无码精品免费shipin| 精品日韩欧美一区二区在线播放| 99久久综合狠狠综合久久一区| 一区二区三区黄色大全| 三级全黄的视频在线观看| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 久久男人资源站| 亚洲精选视频一区二区三区 | 日本草草视频在线观看| 国产呦系列视频网站在线观看| 国产精品视频一区日韩丝袜| 老熟妇高潮一区二区三区| 乱伦一区二| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 国产综合久久久久影院| 奶大灬舒服灬太一大了| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ| 美腿丝袜一区二区三区 | 欧美刺激性大交| 特克斯县| 中文国产成人精品久久一区| 日韩欧美在线综合网| 日韩精品在线观看首页| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 国产精品猎奇系列在线观看| 国产精品福利视频一区|