亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Sudan?to?host?new?talks?between?South Sudanese?president,?opposition?leader

      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-25 01:00:20

      KHARTOUM, June 24 (Xinhua) -- Sudan said on Sunday that it will host a new round of talks on Monday between South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and the opposition leader Riek Machar.

      The announcement was made by Sudanese Foreign Minister Dirdiri Mohamed Ahmed at a press conference in the capital Khartoum, where he said the talks will review "outstanding issues between the rivals in South Sudan relating to governance and security arrangements."

      Another priority of the talks will be the "rehabilitation of South Sudan's economy via engaging in bilateral arrangements between Sudan and South Sudan," Ahmed added.

      Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni will also attend the two-week talks, he noted.

      The Sudanese minister also reiterated Khartoum's support for any initiative to end the crisis in South Sudan.

      He called for unity in the region, saying "we believe our lack of this unity was the reason behind this prolonged conflict and inability to resolve it in the past."

      Last week, Kiir and Machar met in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa for the first time since 2016 at the invitation of Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed amid international pressures to end the civil war in South Sudan.

      South Sudan has been suffering from a civil war since December 2013, following a conflict between President Kiir and his former Vice President Machar, which left tens of thousands of South Sudanese dead and around 4 million others displaced.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Sudan?to?host?new?talks?between?South Sudanese?president,?opposition?leader

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-25 01:00:20

      KHARTOUM, June 24 (Xinhua) -- Sudan said on Sunday that it will host a new round of talks on Monday between South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and the opposition leader Riek Machar.

      The announcement was made by Sudanese Foreign Minister Dirdiri Mohamed Ahmed at a press conference in the capital Khartoum, where he said the talks will review "outstanding issues between the rivals in South Sudan relating to governance and security arrangements."

      Another priority of the talks will be the "rehabilitation of South Sudan's economy via engaging in bilateral arrangements between Sudan and South Sudan," Ahmed added.

      Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni will also attend the two-week talks, he noted.

      The Sudanese minister also reiterated Khartoum's support for any initiative to end the crisis in South Sudan.

      He called for unity in the region, saying "we believe our lack of this unity was the reason behind this prolonged conflict and inability to resolve it in the past."

      Last week, Kiir and Machar met in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa for the first time since 2016 at the invitation of Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed amid international pressures to end the civil war in South Sudan.

      South Sudan has been suffering from a civil war since December 2013, following a conflict between President Kiir and his former Vice President Machar, which left tens of thousands of South Sudanese dead and around 4 million others displaced.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372779711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 一区二区 在线| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 亚洲中文字幕在线爆乳| 国内真实露脸互换人妻| 高清精品一区二区三区| 无码超乳爆乳中文字幕| 国产日韩亚洲中文字幕| 91精品国产91热久久p| 国产精品高潮露脸在线观看| 任你躁在线精品免费| 一区二区三区偷拍系列| 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| japanese人妻中文字幕| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛| 成安县| 国产成年无码aⅴ片在线观看| 在教室伦流澡到高潮hgl视频| 成人一区二区国产精品| 在线观看亚洲视频一区二区三区| 罗田县| 老熟女一区二区免费| 一级成人a做片免费| 日本人妻少妇精品视频专区| 午夜日本精品一区二区| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 国产69久久精品成人看| 精品久久久噜噜噜久久7| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 97久久久人妻精品区一| 欧美国产日韩久久mv| 完整一级毛片视频播放| 国产高清视频一区二区乱| 成都市| 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区|