"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief to appoint envoy for consultations on Cyprus peace talks

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-26 03:41:25

      NICOSIA, June 25 (Xinhua) -- United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres is set to soon appoint a personal envoy to consult with all parties involved in the Cyprus problem on restarting peace negotiations, the spokesman of the UN mission in Cyprus, Aleem Sidique, said on Monday.

      "As the Secretary General has made clear in his last report, he intends to appoint a senior UN official in the coming weeks to conduct consultations with all the parties. For the UN that will be the next step," Sidique said in replying to a question on the next steps on Cyprus by the secretary general following the completion of the electoral process in Turkey.

      Negotiations on Cyprus, which have been going on for about four decades, ended in disagreement in July 2017, over security arrangements after a solution and the terms of power sharing between Greek and Turkish Cypriots.

      Guterres said in a report to the Security Council earlier this month that the parties must agree on a six-point framework he set out during the last meeting of the parties in Switzerland.

      Cypriot government spokesman Prodromos Prodromou said that now that the elections in Turkey are over "it is time to hear what Ankara has to say on the resumption of the Cyprus peace talks."

      Cyprus's government run only by Greek Cypriots after Turkish Cypriots set up their own breakaway state in the part of the island controlled by Turkish troops, has said that it notified the Secretary General of its consent for an envoy to probe how negotiations could restart.

      "We would like to see if anything has changed in relation to public statements on the part of Turkey and whether negotiations can resume given the fact that Turkey expressed its intention to move away from the UN framework," Prodromou said.

      Cyrpus' Foreign Minister Nicos Christodoulides had earlier said that the government hoped that Turkey would give its consent for continuing negotiations after Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was re-elected.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      UN chief to appoint envoy for consultations on Cyprus peace talks

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-26 03:41:25

      NICOSIA, June 25 (Xinhua) -- United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres is set to soon appoint a personal envoy to consult with all parties involved in the Cyprus problem on restarting peace negotiations, the spokesman of the UN mission in Cyprus, Aleem Sidique, said on Monday.

      "As the Secretary General has made clear in his last report, he intends to appoint a senior UN official in the coming weeks to conduct consultations with all the parties. For the UN that will be the next step," Sidique said in replying to a question on the next steps on Cyprus by the secretary general following the completion of the electoral process in Turkey.

      Negotiations on Cyprus, which have been going on for about four decades, ended in disagreement in July 2017, over security arrangements after a solution and the terms of power sharing between Greek and Turkish Cypriots.

      Guterres said in a report to the Security Council earlier this month that the parties must agree on a six-point framework he set out during the last meeting of the parties in Switzerland.

      Cypriot government spokesman Prodromos Prodromou said that now that the elections in Turkey are over "it is time to hear what Ankara has to say on the resumption of the Cyprus peace talks."

      Cyprus's government run only by Greek Cypriots after Turkish Cypriots set up their own breakaway state in the part of the island controlled by Turkish troops, has said that it notified the Secretary General of its consent for an envoy to probe how negotiations could restart.

      "We would like to see if anything has changed in relation to public statements on the part of Turkey and whether negotiations can resume given the fact that Turkey expressed its intention to move away from the UN framework," Prodromou said.

      Cyrpus' Foreign Minister Nicos Christodoulides had earlier said that the government hoped that Turkey would give its consent for continuing negotiations after Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was re-elected.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372803301
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱码一区二区三区成人小说| 日日摸夜夜摸狠狠摸婷婷| 久久久久国产精品四虎| 国产自精品在线| 国产成人亚洲综合无码精品| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 日本草逼视频免费观看| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码剧情 | 国产一区二区三区撒尿在线| 阿v视频在线| 免费人成在线观看视频播放| 日本成人字幕在线不卡| 中文字幕无线乱码人妻| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 老熟女熟妇嗷嗷叫91| 99999久久久久久亚洲| 岛国av在线播放观看| 国产成人在线小视频| 少妇性饥渴videofree| 欧美成人a天堂片在线观看| 在线看片国产免费不卡| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 国产欧美日韩不卡一区二区三区| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 亚洲高清美女久久av| av在线免费播放网站| 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码| 国产精品片在线观看手机版| 天堂Av无码Av一区二区三区| 在线观看免费人成视频国产| 91亚洲欧洲日产国码精品| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 姑娘第5集在线观看免费| 林甸县| av无码电影一区二区三区| 91久久国产热精品免费| 久久精品国产88久久综合| 26uuu欧美日本在线播放| 一区二区三区国产美女在线播放 | 久久亚洲道色宗和久久| 国产精品黄色片一区二区|