"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Australian special forces cleared to rapidly join terror responses
      Source: Xinhua   2018-06-28 14:20:38

      CANBERRA, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Australian states and territories will have faster access to military personnel and resources to deal with domestic terror threats, under legislation to be introduced to federal parliament on Thursday.

      Amendments to the Defence Act will enable the rapid deployment of special forces troops, military hardware and defence experts.

      Previously, Australian Defence Force (ADF) assets were available only when authorities were overwhelmed.

      Attorney-General Christian Porter said the new laws introduced a much more flexible threshold for states and territories to seek ADF support.

      "It is designed to try and assess, at a reasonably early opportunity, whether or not there are any specific skills or assets that the ADF could bring to bear to a situation to help to protect Australian citizens from what is unfortunately an ever-present threat of domestic terrorism," Porter said.

      The call-out powers are designed to deal with three key scenarios: drawn-out sieges; terror events such as those in Paris and London involving "geographically widespread, co-ordinated attacks"; and threats involving biological, chemical or radiological weapons.

      The ADF comprises the Royal Australian Navy, Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force and several tri-service units, and has 80,000 full-time personnel and active reservists.

      Under the new law, it will have expanded powers to search, seize and control movement at the scene of a terrorist incident and be pre-authorized to respond to threats on land, at sea and in the air, for major events such as regional conferences.

      The changes were prompted by the 16-hour Lindt cafe siege in Sydney's central business district in 2014 by lone gunman Man Monis, which ended in the deaths of two hostages. They enacted the recommendations of last year's defence counter-terrorism review ordered by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

      "What the Lindt cafe siege demonstrated is that there was a very high and very inflexible threshold pursuant to which you could have the ADF participate in a response designed to help protect Australian citizens," Porter said.

      Currently, states and territories must show they are not able or unlikely to be able to protect themselves or commonwealth interests.

      Under the new standard, the ADF would bolster the response of state or territory authorities once the prime minister or two authorized ministers are convinced that serious violence is occurring or likely to occur.

      Editor: Yamei
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Australian special forces cleared to rapidly join terror responses

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-28 14:20:38
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CANBERRA, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Australian states and territories will have faster access to military personnel and resources to deal with domestic terror threats, under legislation to be introduced to federal parliament on Thursday.

      Amendments to the Defence Act will enable the rapid deployment of special forces troops, military hardware and defence experts.

      Previously, Australian Defence Force (ADF) assets were available only when authorities were overwhelmed.

      Attorney-General Christian Porter said the new laws introduced a much more flexible threshold for states and territories to seek ADF support.

      "It is designed to try and assess, at a reasonably early opportunity, whether or not there are any specific skills or assets that the ADF could bring to bear to a situation to help to protect Australian citizens from what is unfortunately an ever-present threat of domestic terrorism," Porter said.

      The call-out powers are designed to deal with three key scenarios: drawn-out sieges; terror events such as those in Paris and London involving "geographically widespread, co-ordinated attacks"; and threats involving biological, chemical or radiological weapons.

      The ADF comprises the Royal Australian Navy, Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force and several tri-service units, and has 80,000 full-time personnel and active reservists.

      Under the new law, it will have expanded powers to search, seize and control movement at the scene of a terrorist incident and be pre-authorized to respond to threats on land, at sea and in the air, for major events such as regional conferences.

      The changes were prompted by the 16-hour Lindt cafe siege in Sydney's central business district in 2014 by lone gunman Man Monis, which ended in the deaths of two hostages. They enacted the recommendations of last year's defence counter-terrorism review ordered by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

      "What the Lindt cafe siege demonstrated is that there was a very high and very inflexible threshold pursuant to which you could have the ADF participate in a response designed to help protect Australian citizens," Porter said.

      Currently, states and territories must show they are not able or unlikely to be able to protect themselves or commonwealth interests.

      Under the new standard, the ADF would bolster the response of state or territory authorities once the prime minister or two authorized ministers are convinced that serious violence is occurring or likely to occur.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011103261372868561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人妻人伦精品| 一级片麻豆| 2021最新久久久视精品爱| 国产喷白浆精品一区二区| 97香蕉碰碰人妻国产欧美| 精品人妻av一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免下载| 国产极品美女高潮无套在线观看| 欧美人与动牲交zooz3d| 国产精品视频露脸| 少妇极品熟妇人妻高清| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 99久久国产综合精麻豆| 日韩av一区在线播放| 亚洲女同系列高清在线观看 | 国产三级AV在在线观看| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 精品久久久无码不卡| 人妻网站成熟人妻VA网站| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看| 康保县| 免费va国产高清不卡大片| 久久99精品久久久66| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡 | 亚洲中文字幕无码二区在线| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 国产不卡一区二区av| 久久免费看少妇高潮的| 无码 制服 丝袜 国产 另类| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 久久久久免费精品国产| 国内精品人人妻少妇视频| 国产未成女年一区二区| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡 | 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 天天中文字幕av天天爽| 女同av在线观看网站| 国产果冻豆传媒麻婆精东| 国产精品一品二品有码|