"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Number of U.S. diplomats affected by "acoustic attacks" in Cuba rises to 26

      Source: Xinhua    2018-06-29 03:55:09

      WASHINGTON, June 28 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department said on Thursday that the number of U.S. diplomats affected by the alleged "acoustic attacks" has jumped to 26.

      One new case was confirmed following a medical evaluation since last week, said the State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert in a statement.

      The State Department reported the 25th case last Thursday as one U.S. diplomat working at the U.S. Embassy in Havana was medically confirmed to have experienced health effects on June 21. It was also the first medically confirmed case in Havana since August, 2017.

      The two new cases resulted from a single occurrence in late May in a diplomatic residence in which both officers were present, Nauert added.

      The spokesperson said Washington has informed Havana about the latest case and the Cuban government said it will continue its investigation.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats suffered from what Washington called "acoustic attacks" between November 2016 and August 2017. The incidents led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana, expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats who worked at the embassy in Washington, and a halt in issuing U.S. visas in Havana.

      Cuba rejected the accusation, initiated an investigation, and urged the United States to present evidence of the alleged attacks.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Number of U.S. diplomats affected by "acoustic attacks" in Cuba rises to 26

      Source: Xinhua 2018-06-29 03:55:09

      WASHINGTON, June 28 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. State Department said on Thursday that the number of U.S. diplomats affected by the alleged "acoustic attacks" has jumped to 26.

      One new case was confirmed following a medical evaluation since last week, said the State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert in a statement.

      The State Department reported the 25th case last Thursday as one U.S. diplomat working at the U.S. Embassy in Havana was medically confirmed to have experienced health effects on June 21. It was also the first medically confirmed case in Havana since August, 2017.

      The two new cases resulted from a single occurrence in late May in a diplomatic residence in which both officers were present, Nauert added.

      The spokesperson said Washington has informed Havana about the latest case and the Cuban government said it will continue its investigation.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats suffered from what Washington called "acoustic attacks" between November 2016 and August 2017. The incidents led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana, expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats who worked at the embassy in Washington, and a halt in issuing U.S. visas in Havana.

      Cuba rejected the accusation, initiated an investigation, and urged the United States to present evidence of the alleged attacks.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091372880721
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区 | 黄色国产精品一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 国产成人国产在线观看| 久久www香蕉免费人成| 久久国产热这里只有精品 | 亚洲av粉色一区二区三区| 一区二区三区福利在线视频| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五月小说| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 国产精品香蕉视频在线| 午夜亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产极品美女高潮抽搐免费网站| 久久国产精品-国产精品| 亚洲天堂自拍| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎 | 黑人巨茎精品欧美一区二区| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 国产91精品丝袜美腿在线| 免费又黄又爽又猛大片午夜| av在线播放无码线| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 国产亚洲精品在天天在线麻豆| 日本mv高清在线成人高清| 国产亚洲精品综合在线网址 | 国产成人无码A区在线观| 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕| 全免费又大粗又黄又爽少妇片| 亚洲十八禁| 久久国产高潮流白浆免费观看| 久草91这里只有精品| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 天堂在线www网亚洲| 高清av一区二区三区在线| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情 | 老熟女熟妇嗷嗷叫91|