亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Israeli drone strikes on balloon launchers in eastern Gaza
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-02 02:32:42 | Editor: huaxia

      Palestinians fly balloons loaded with flammable material to be thrown at the Israeli side near the Israel-Gaza border in the central Gaza Strip on June 4, 2018. (REUTERS)

      GAZA, July 1 (Xinhua) -- An Israeli army drone fired on Sunday afternoon a warning missile at young Palestinians who were releasing flaming balloons from eastern Gaza into Israel, no injuries reported, according to local media and security sources in Gaza.

      Activists from the Gaza Strip have been releasing flaming kites and balloons from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel since the beginning of the rallies and protests, known as the "Great Marches of Return" on March 30.

      On Sunday, a group of Palestinians, calling themselves "the Children of Zawari", claimed responsibility for releasing dozens of incendiary balloons from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel, causing huge fires into agricultural fields into southern Israel.

      The group called itself after Mohamed Zawari, a Tunisian man and a drones maker, who was recruited by Hamas armed wing and was assassinated by Israel in Tunisia two years ago.

      The group members said in a press statement published in Gaza local media that they succeeded in a test of expanding the release of flaming balloons to a distance of 45 km far from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel.

      "We certify to our people that we will intensify firing the incendiary balloons into all the occupied cities (in Israel), after it had reached yesterday the city of Beit Shemesh, 45 km northeast of the Gaza Strip," the statement said.

      On June 9, the Israeli army began to fire missiles at launchers of flaming kites and balloons in eastern Gaza Strip. So far, the Israeli army had failed to prevent activists from launching and releasing kites and balloons into Israel.

      Since March 30, the national commission of the "Great Marches of Return" has been organizing rallies, protests and demonstrations on every Friday in five separate locations in eastern Gaza Strip, close to the border with Israel.

      Gaza Health Ministry said that 135 Palestinians had been killed since March 30 and more than 14,000 were injured. Around half of them were shot by live ammunitions, while many are still in critical condition.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Israeli drone strikes on balloon launchers in eastern Gaza

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-02 02:32:42

      Palestinians fly balloons loaded with flammable material to be thrown at the Israeli side near the Israel-Gaza border in the central Gaza Strip on June 4, 2018. (REUTERS)

      GAZA, July 1 (Xinhua) -- An Israeli army drone fired on Sunday afternoon a warning missile at young Palestinians who were releasing flaming balloons from eastern Gaza into Israel, no injuries reported, according to local media and security sources in Gaza.

      Activists from the Gaza Strip have been releasing flaming kites and balloons from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel since the beginning of the rallies and protests, known as the "Great Marches of Return" on March 30.

      On Sunday, a group of Palestinians, calling themselves "the Children of Zawari", claimed responsibility for releasing dozens of incendiary balloons from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel, causing huge fires into agricultural fields into southern Israel.

      The group called itself after Mohamed Zawari, a Tunisian man and a drones maker, who was recruited by Hamas armed wing and was assassinated by Israel in Tunisia two years ago.

      The group members said in a press statement published in Gaza local media that they succeeded in a test of expanding the release of flaming balloons to a distance of 45 km far from eastern Gaza Strip into Israel.

      "We certify to our people that we will intensify firing the incendiary balloons into all the occupied cities (in Israel), after it had reached yesterday the city of Beit Shemesh, 45 km northeast of the Gaza Strip," the statement said.

      On June 9, the Israeli army began to fire missiles at launchers of flaming kites and balloons in eastern Gaza Strip. So far, the Israeli army had failed to prevent activists from launching and releasing kites and balloons into Israel.

      Since March 30, the national commission of the "Great Marches of Return" has been organizing rallies, protests and demonstrations on every Friday in five separate locations in eastern Gaza Strip, close to the border with Israel.

      Gaza Health Ministry said that 135 Palestinians had been killed since March 30 and more than 14,000 were injured. Around half of them were shot by live ammunitions, while many are still in critical condition.

      010020070750000000000000011100001372941571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国语国产激情对白在线| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网| 中文字幕一区日韩在线视频 | 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 日韩精品永久免费播放平台| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 商南县| 久久久久国产亚洲AV麻豆| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv免费版特色| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看| 漳浦县| 午夜亚洲国产精品福利| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 国产激情久久久久影院老熟女免费| 国产av天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 国产精品免费久久久免费| 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 亚洲精品字幕| 中文国产成人精品久久一区| 久久精品中文字幕亚洲| 99久久精品免费看国产| 国产精品女同一区二区久久| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址| 日本加勒比东京热日韩| 国产成人免费无码视频在线观看| 四虎亚洲精品| 国产精品女主播在线观看| 色综合久久三十路人妻蜜臀av| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 国产成人av片在线观看| 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州 | 国产成人久久精品二区三| 十个男人躁一个女人视频| 在线观看精品国产福利片87| 偷拍女厕女澡堂视频在线观看| 久久久久亚洲精品天堂| 国产福利一区视频| 国产又a又黄又潮娇喘视频| 白白色发布永久免费观看视频|