亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Divers reach further in Thai cave in search of missing footballers
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-02 09:18:45 | Editor: huaxia

      Royal Thai Navy SEALs take part in rescue operation for 12 Thai teenagers and their football coach in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province, June 30, 2018. (Xinhua/Thai Royal Navy)

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Divers managed to reach closer to where the 13 missing footballers are expected be taking refuge in northern Thailand's flooded cave on Sunday, igniting a spark of hope for the search as it enters the 8th day.

      Divers from the Thai navy's elite SEAL unit were groping their way through the murky waters filling passages of the 10 km underground maze of the Tham Luang cave.

      They are taking food, electricity equipments and telephone wires as they are trying to set up an control center in a chamber about 3 km away from where the boys are believed to be, according to Narongsak Osottanakorn, governor of Chiang Rai province.

      The water pumped out from the cave is less muddy than it was three days ago, meaning that there is less flood coming from outside, said the governor.

      Divers reached the same spot earlier in the week but were forced back by rushing floodwaters.

      The weather turns sunny in the last two days, allowing the rescue team to pick up the pace to pump the floodwater from the cave.

      Royal Thai Navy SEALs take part in rescue operation for 12 Thai teenagers and their football coach in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province, June 30, 2018. (Xinhua/Thai Royal Navy)

      The divers brought 200 bottles of oxygen to the cave and left them every 25 meters along the tunnel walls so swimmers navigating the muddy pools with almost no visibility could stay under for longer.

      Doctors with diving skills stand ready to enter the cave once the boys were found.

      A second, private Chinese group calling itself Green Boat Emergency arrived Saturday. "Our skills are search-and-rescue on mountains and in caves. We hope we can help," said Wang Lin, the head of the group.

      Australian specialists also headed for Thailand on Saturday to join the search.

      The 12 Thai boys, aged between 11 and 16, with their 25-year-old coach went missing in the cave in Chiang Rai province since June 23. The Thai government has dispatched more than 1,000 rescuers to launch the search, which was hampered by heavy downpours.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Divers reach further in Thai cave in search of missing footballers

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-02 09:18:45

      Royal Thai Navy SEALs take part in rescue operation for 12 Thai teenagers and their football coach in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province, June 30, 2018. (Xinhua/Thai Royal Navy)

      CHIANG RAI, Thailand, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Divers managed to reach closer to where the 13 missing footballers are expected be taking refuge in northern Thailand's flooded cave on Sunday, igniting a spark of hope for the search as it enters the 8th day.

      Divers from the Thai navy's elite SEAL unit were groping their way through the murky waters filling passages of the 10 km underground maze of the Tham Luang cave.

      They are taking food, electricity equipments and telephone wires as they are trying to set up an control center in a chamber about 3 km away from where the boys are believed to be, according to Narongsak Osottanakorn, governor of Chiang Rai province.

      The water pumped out from the cave is less muddy than it was three days ago, meaning that there is less flood coming from outside, said the governor.

      Divers reached the same spot earlier in the week but were forced back by rushing floodwaters.

      The weather turns sunny in the last two days, allowing the rescue team to pick up the pace to pump the floodwater from the cave.

      Royal Thai Navy SEALs take part in rescue operation for 12 Thai teenagers and their football coach in northern Thailand's Chiang Rai Province, June 30, 2018. (Xinhua/Thai Royal Navy)

      The divers brought 200 bottles of oxygen to the cave and left them every 25 meters along the tunnel walls so swimmers navigating the muddy pools with almost no visibility could stay under for longer.

      Doctors with diving skills stand ready to enter the cave once the boys were found.

      A second, private Chinese group calling itself Green Boat Emergency arrived Saturday. "Our skills are search-and-rescue on mountains and in caves. We hope we can help," said Wang Lin, the head of the group.

      Australian specialists also headed for Thailand on Saturday to join the search.

      The 12 Thai boys, aged between 11 and 16, with their 25-year-old coach went missing in the cave in Chiang Rai province since June 23. The Thai government has dispatched more than 1,000 rescuers to launch the search, which was hampered by heavy downpours.

      010020070750000000000000011100001372952401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 精品亚洲aⅴ在线观看| 国模冰莲自慰肥美胞极品人体图| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 最近中文字幕国产精选| 国产精品欧美成人片| 久久久久久中文字幕有精品| 加勒比东京热综合久久| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 蜜桃网站在线免费观看视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞1| 在线无码国产精品亚洲а∨| 国产精品无码Av在线播放小说| 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡| 精品女同一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产91| 亚洲精品一区二区成人| 亚洲熟妇大图综合色区| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇 | 国产成人欧美综合在线影院 | 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 日韩av在线一二三四区| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 日韩精品视频免费福利在线观看| 青草网在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩在线精品2021| 国产成人av在线免播放观看更新| gogogo高清免费完整| 无码免费一区二区三区免费播放| 日本在线视频www色影响网站| 欧洲亚洲精品免费二区| 日韩一区二区三区北条麻妃| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白| 国产精品美乳| 蜜桃av夺取一区二区三区| 亚洲av午夜成人片精品| 亚洲美腿丝袜福利一区| 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址| 日本在线免费精品视频 |