"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Washington to resume sanctions on Iran despite concerns, skepticism

      Source: Xinhua    2018-07-03 14:03:45

      WASHINGTON, July 2 (Xinhua) -- A senior U.S. official said Monday that the U.S. sanctions on Iran will snap back, and Washington aims to cut the export of Iran's crude oil down to zero "as soon as possible."

      Though Brian Hook, director of policy planning for the State Department, said the measures to reduce market disruption are being taken, the U.S. movement on Iran still sparked concerns and skepticism.

      ANNOUNCING SANCTIONS

      In a press briefing, Hook said the key part of U.S. strategy on Iran is "a campaign of maximum economic and diplomatic pressure."

      "The first part of our sanctions will snap back on Aug. 6. These sanctions will include targeting Iran's automotive sector, trade in gold, and other key metals," he said.

      "The remaining sanctions will snap back on Nov. 4. These sanctions will include targeting Iran's energy sector and petroleum-related transactions, and transactions with the Central Bank of Iran."

      He said the U.S. focus is on "getting as many countries importing Iranian crude down to zero as soon as possible" in a bid to reduce Iran's revenue from crude oil sales.

      Measures to stabilize the oil market are also considered, he added.

      As to the banking sanctions, Washington will be aggressively enforcing these provisions to lock up Iran's assets overseas and deny Iran access to its hard currency, he said.

      He noted that more than 50 international firms have already announced their intent to leave the Iranian market, particularly in the energy and financial sectors.

      Hook told media that since the U.S. announcement on May 8 to leave the Iran nuke deal, Washington has sanctioned 53 individuals and entities for alleged human rights abuses, proliferation activities, or acts of terrorism.

      "We will continue to do so," he said.

      SEEKING SUPPORTS

      Hook said the Departments of State and Treasury have launched joint teams of senior officials on June 4, and have already visited 13 nations in Europe and East Asia to explain the sanctions, and "warn governments and the private sector of the risks of continuing to do business with Iran."

      U.S. teams "are bringing with them a message of cooperation and coordination," he said, adding that he and an undersecretary of Treasury Department will lead a delegation to the Gulf nations in the coming days.

      He will also travel to Europe at the end this week to meet officials from Germany, France and Britain, in a bid to engage in close consultations with the European nations.

      Following U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to quit the Iran nuclear pact, the United States vowed to re-impose sanctions against Tehran and inflict punishments like secondary sanctions on nations that have business links with Tehran.

      Firms that were doing business in Iran were given up to 180 days to wind up investments. Otherwise, they risk huge fines.

      Last month following U.S. threat of new sanctions, foreign ministers and economic ministers from France, Germany and Britain urged Washington to exempt European companies engaged in trade with Tehran.

      Considering the impact to global oil market due to U.S. sanctions, Hook said Washington is working to minimize the possible disruptions.

      According to a White House statement on June 30, Trump had called Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to make sure that "the Kingdom maintains a two million barrel per day spare capacity, which it will prudently use if and when necessary to ensure market balance and stability."

      FACING CONCERNS & DEFIANCE

      To secure the pressure on Tehran, Hook said the U.S. side is not looking to grant licenses or waivers to countries continuing to import Iranian oil.

      "We believe pressure is critical to achieve our national security objectives," he said. "We are prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis, but as with our other sanctions, we are not looking to grant wavers or licenses."

      The U.S. State Department said on June 26 that it has been pushing countries to stop importing oil from Iran by Nov. 4.

      Washington's withdrawal from the landmark Iran nuclear deal was widely criticized across the world. And some of its major European allies have been working to prevent the 2015 deal from falling apart.

      A senior official from Iran's Foreign Ministry said Saturday that European countries will soon offer a package to protect Iran's interests in accordance with the 2015 deal, official IRNA news agency reported.

      India and Turkey have been defiant of U.S. secondary sanction threats lately, challenging its legal justification.

      Dalia Dassa Kaye, director of the Center for Middle East Public Policy at the Rand Corporation, told Xinhua that many European nations are not "surprisingly" taking a defiant tone given Washington's leaving of the nuke deal, which is believed to be working.

      "It's certainly unrealistic to think that with the U.S. violation of the deal rather than Iran, the United States will be able to create a even stronger multilateral sanctions regimes than those existed before the JCPOA (the nuclear deal)," Kaye said.

      He said the U.S. move made itself "isolated" and it's unclear whether the U.S new approach will actually produce "different Iranian behavior or a better nuclear deal."

      Oil prices had rebounded strongly following the message from the U.S. State Department.

      Editor: mmm
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Spotlight: Washington to resume sanctions on Iran despite concerns, skepticism

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-03 14:03:45

      WASHINGTON, July 2 (Xinhua) -- A senior U.S. official said Monday that the U.S. sanctions on Iran will snap back, and Washington aims to cut the export of Iran's crude oil down to zero "as soon as possible."

      Though Brian Hook, director of policy planning for the State Department, said the measures to reduce market disruption are being taken, the U.S. movement on Iran still sparked concerns and skepticism.

      ANNOUNCING SANCTIONS

      In a press briefing, Hook said the key part of U.S. strategy on Iran is "a campaign of maximum economic and diplomatic pressure."

      "The first part of our sanctions will snap back on Aug. 6. These sanctions will include targeting Iran's automotive sector, trade in gold, and other key metals," he said.

      "The remaining sanctions will snap back on Nov. 4. These sanctions will include targeting Iran's energy sector and petroleum-related transactions, and transactions with the Central Bank of Iran."

      He said the U.S. focus is on "getting as many countries importing Iranian crude down to zero as soon as possible" in a bid to reduce Iran's revenue from crude oil sales.

      Measures to stabilize the oil market are also considered, he added.

      As to the banking sanctions, Washington will be aggressively enforcing these provisions to lock up Iran's assets overseas and deny Iran access to its hard currency, he said.

      He noted that more than 50 international firms have already announced their intent to leave the Iranian market, particularly in the energy and financial sectors.

      Hook told media that since the U.S. announcement on May 8 to leave the Iran nuke deal, Washington has sanctioned 53 individuals and entities for alleged human rights abuses, proliferation activities, or acts of terrorism.

      "We will continue to do so," he said.

      SEEKING SUPPORTS

      Hook said the Departments of State and Treasury have launched joint teams of senior officials on June 4, and have already visited 13 nations in Europe and East Asia to explain the sanctions, and "warn governments and the private sector of the risks of continuing to do business with Iran."

      U.S. teams "are bringing with them a message of cooperation and coordination," he said, adding that he and an undersecretary of Treasury Department will lead a delegation to the Gulf nations in the coming days.

      He will also travel to Europe at the end this week to meet officials from Germany, France and Britain, in a bid to engage in close consultations with the European nations.

      Following U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to quit the Iran nuclear pact, the United States vowed to re-impose sanctions against Tehran and inflict punishments like secondary sanctions on nations that have business links with Tehran.

      Firms that were doing business in Iran were given up to 180 days to wind up investments. Otherwise, they risk huge fines.

      Last month following U.S. threat of new sanctions, foreign ministers and economic ministers from France, Germany and Britain urged Washington to exempt European companies engaged in trade with Tehran.

      Considering the impact to global oil market due to U.S. sanctions, Hook said Washington is working to minimize the possible disruptions.

      According to a White House statement on June 30, Trump had called Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to make sure that "the Kingdom maintains a two million barrel per day spare capacity, which it will prudently use if and when necessary to ensure market balance and stability."

      FACING CONCERNS & DEFIANCE

      To secure the pressure on Tehran, Hook said the U.S. side is not looking to grant licenses or waivers to countries continuing to import Iranian oil.

      "We believe pressure is critical to achieve our national security objectives," he said. "We are prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis, but as with our other sanctions, we are not looking to grant wavers or licenses."

      The U.S. State Department said on June 26 that it has been pushing countries to stop importing oil from Iran by Nov. 4.

      Washington's withdrawal from the landmark Iran nuclear deal was widely criticized across the world. And some of its major European allies have been working to prevent the 2015 deal from falling apart.

      A senior official from Iran's Foreign Ministry said Saturday that European countries will soon offer a package to protect Iran's interests in accordance with the 2015 deal, official IRNA news agency reported.

      India and Turkey have been defiant of U.S. secondary sanction threats lately, challenging its legal justification.

      Dalia Dassa Kaye, director of the Center for Middle East Public Policy at the Rand Corporation, told Xinhua that many European nations are not "surprisingly" taking a defiant tone given Washington's leaving of the nuke deal, which is believed to be working.

      "It's certainly unrealistic to think that with the U.S. violation of the deal rather than Iran, the United States will be able to create a even stronger multilateral sanctions regimes than those existed before the JCPOA (the nuclear deal)," Kaye said.

      He said the U.S. move made itself "isolated" and it's unclear whether the U.S new approach will actually produce "different Iranian behavior or a better nuclear deal."

      Oil prices had rebounded strongly following the message from the U.S. State Department.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372984011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩高清视频 一区二区| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 亚洲熟女WWW一区二区三区| 中日韩黄色基地一二三区| 99久久精品国产片| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 成黄色片视频日本秘书丝袜| 中文字幕麻豆一区二区| 啪啪无码人妻丰满熟妇| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 国产女主播强伦视频网站| 国产超碰人人一区二区三区| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 夜夜爽77777妓女免费看| 国产成人无码一区二区三区在线| 韩国女主播一区二区在线观看| 99久久亚洲综合国产一区| 蜜臀aⅴ永久无码一区二区| 日韩一区二区在线观看视频| 久久老熟女一区二区蜜臀| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 亚洲AⅤ精品一区二区三区| 91在线激情在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区一级在线| 久久国产高潮流白浆免费观看| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 啦啦啦中文在线视频免费观看| 免费看一级av一区二区不卡| 亚洲综合网一区二区三区| 久久天堂av综合色无码专区| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 中文字幕有码一区二区三区| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 中文字幕与邻居少妇性刺激| 国产一区二区三区 视频| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 国产精品情侣呻吟对白视频| 久久夜色撩人精品国产小说|