"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Indonesia builds memorial for shipwreck victims in Lake Toba
      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-03 21:30:37

      JAKARTA, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia began to construct a memorial Tuesday for the victims of an overloaded boat which sank in North Sumatra province's Lake Toba last month, killing three people and leaving 164 others missing.

      A groundbreaking ceremony was jointly carried out by representatives of the boat passenger's families in Lake Toba's Tigaras port.

      Besides names of a total 188 passengers, the momument would also be engraved with their date of births and the date that marked their deaths in the lake on June 18.

      "Option to build the memorial monument was approved at a meeting between the joint search team and representatives of the passengers," head of provincial National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) Budiawan said at the port.

      The move came after relatives of the victims would be allow to scatter flowers in the lake, letting bodies of their beloved rest at the bottom of the lake.

      The decision would also terminate a 16-day search operation on Tuesday, Budiawan said.

      Last week, a remotely operated vehicles (ROV) deployed by the search team captured images of bodies, wreckage of the boat at different depth of 455 and 420 meters below the lake surface, 3 km away from Tigaras port.

      The search team will facilitate families of the passengers to scatter flowers in the lake, which may proceed in the next several days.

      "I personally conveyed my deepest condolences for the victim's families, hoping that such a tragic incident should never happen again," Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Luhut Panjaitan said in Tigaras port on Monday.

      Indonesian authorities have declared two provincial transportation officers, the boat owner and the administrator of Simanindo port suspects in one of the country's deadliest ferry disasters in nearly a decade.

      Sinar Bangun capsized en route from Simanindo port to Tigaras port on June 18. Overloading and various breach of transportation regulations were blamed for the tragedy.

      The search team rescued 21 of the passengers onboard, recovered bodies of three passengers, and declared 164 ones missing in the incident.

      Editor: zh
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Indonesia builds memorial for shipwreck victims in Lake Toba

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-03 21:30:37
      [Editor: huaxia]

      JAKARTA, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia began to construct a memorial Tuesday for the victims of an overloaded boat which sank in North Sumatra province's Lake Toba last month, killing three people and leaving 164 others missing.

      A groundbreaking ceremony was jointly carried out by representatives of the boat passenger's families in Lake Toba's Tigaras port.

      Besides names of a total 188 passengers, the momument would also be engraved with their date of births and the date that marked their deaths in the lake on June 18.

      "Option to build the memorial monument was approved at a meeting between the joint search team and representatives of the passengers," head of provincial National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) Budiawan said at the port.

      The move came after relatives of the victims would be allow to scatter flowers in the lake, letting bodies of their beloved rest at the bottom of the lake.

      The decision would also terminate a 16-day search operation on Tuesday, Budiawan said.

      Last week, a remotely operated vehicles (ROV) deployed by the search team captured images of bodies, wreckage of the boat at different depth of 455 and 420 meters below the lake surface, 3 km away from Tigaras port.

      The search team will facilitate families of the passengers to scatter flowers in the lake, which may proceed in the next several days.

      "I personally conveyed my deepest condolences for the victim's families, hoping that such a tragic incident should never happen again," Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Luhut Panjaitan said in Tigaras port on Monday.

      Indonesian authorities have declared two provincial transportation officers, the boat owner and the administrator of Simanindo port suspects in one of the country's deadliest ferry disasters in nearly a decade.

      Sinar Bangun capsized en route from Simanindo port to Tigaras port on June 18. Overloading and various breach of transportation regulations were blamed for the tragedy.

      The search team rescued 21 of the passengers onboard, recovered bodies of three passengers, and declared 164 ones missing in the incident.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001372991591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 汶川县| 精品无码一区二区的天堂| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 色avav色av爱avav亚洲色拍| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 久久久久久亚洲AV无码专区高潮| 色悠悠久久精品综合视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看的| 国产a视频一区二区三区| 色欲AV成人无码精品无码| 无码免费一区二区三区免费播放| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 国产久热精品热线av| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 韩国的无码av看免费大片在线| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 久久国产精品一区二区| 成在人线AV无码免观看| 在线无码中文字幕一区| 人人妻人人澡av| 磐安县| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 露脸一二三区国语对白| 欧美激情首页| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 国产福利小视频在线观看| 国产精品自在线拍国产手青青机版 | 成全电影在线观看免费| 日韩欧美在线观看一区二区视频| 亚洲欧美日韩另类在线一| 蓬溪县| 国产成人av综合色| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 谢通门县| 高潮社区51视频在线观看| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 |