亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russian, Saudi energy ministers discuss plans for oil production
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-04 05:37:51 | Editor: huaxia

      Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, Saudi Arabia's Oil Minister Khalid al-Falih, OPEC President and the United Arab Emirates Energy Minister of Suhail Al-Mazrouei and OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo (L-R) on Saturday attend a press conference after a OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers meeting in Vienna, Austria, June 23, 2018. (Xinhua/Liu Xiang)

      MOSCOW, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Russia and Saudi Arabia energy ministers discussed the two countries' plans for oil production in the light of the decision of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC producers to increase oil output, the Russian Energy Ministry said Tuesday.

      According to a statement by the ministry, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak and his Saudi Arabian counterpart Khalid Al-Falih exchanged information over the phone on their respective oil production plans according to the decision, which corresponds to an increase in oil output of about 1 million barrels per day.

      Last month, OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers, including Russia, held a meeting in the Austrian capital of Vienna and decided to stick to 100 percent conformity of the predetermined oil production cap, thus allowing an increase of oil production as the deal participants have reduced the output more than required in the past months.

      "We touched upon the issue of changing the monitoring methodology in the light of the task of reducing the level of implementation of the agreement to 100 percent in accordance with the OPEC and non-OPEC statement," the statement said.

      "The Ministers agreed to instruct the Joint Technical Committee to develop an appropriate procedure and submit it for consideration by the Monitoring Committee," it added.

      The ministers also agreed to continue close coordination and consultations between Russia and Saudi Arabia, as well as with other producer partners under the Declaration of Cooperation for the benefit of producers, consumers and the world economy, it said.

      The Declaration of Cooperation was an outcome of a ministerial meeting of OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers in December 2016, which stipulates a reduction of oil output by about 1.8 million barrels per day.

      The agreement, which came into effect in 2017, has been extended twice since then and is expected to remain in force until the end of 2018.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russian, Saudi energy ministers discuss plans for oil production

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-04 05:37:51

      Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, Saudi Arabia's Oil Minister Khalid al-Falih, OPEC President and the United Arab Emirates Energy Minister of Suhail Al-Mazrouei and OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo (L-R) on Saturday attend a press conference after a OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers meeting in Vienna, Austria, June 23, 2018. (Xinhua/Liu Xiang)

      MOSCOW, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Russia and Saudi Arabia energy ministers discussed the two countries' plans for oil production in the light of the decision of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC producers to increase oil output, the Russian Energy Ministry said Tuesday.

      According to a statement by the ministry, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak and his Saudi Arabian counterpart Khalid Al-Falih exchanged information over the phone on their respective oil production plans according to the decision, which corresponds to an increase in oil output of about 1 million barrels per day.

      Last month, OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers, including Russia, held a meeting in the Austrian capital of Vienna and decided to stick to 100 percent conformity of the predetermined oil production cap, thus allowing an increase of oil production as the deal participants have reduced the output more than required in the past months.

      "We touched upon the issue of changing the monitoring methodology in the light of the task of reducing the level of implementation of the agreement to 100 percent in accordance with the OPEC and non-OPEC statement," the statement said.

      "The Ministers agreed to instruct the Joint Technical Committee to develop an appropriate procedure and submit it for consideration by the Monitoring Committee," it added.

      The ministers also agreed to continue close coordination and consultations between Russia and Saudi Arabia, as well as with other producer partners under the Declaration of Cooperation for the benefit of producers, consumers and the world economy, it said.

      The Declaration of Cooperation was an outcome of a ministerial meeting of OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers in December 2016, which stipulates a reduction of oil output by about 1.8 million barrels per day.

      The agreement, which came into effect in 2017, has been extended twice since then and is expected to remain in force until the end of 2018.

      010020070750000000000000011100001372995851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 久久精品天堂一区二区三区| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 宿州市| 无码一区二区三区不卡AV| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院 | 2021精品亚洲中文字幕| 国产99免费视频| 完整在线视频免费黄片| 天堂av一区二区在线观看| 人人妻人人澡av| 国产一区在线播放av| AV喷水高潮喷水在线观看COM| 国产麻豆精品一区二区三区v视界| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 欧美色图50p| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 精品国精品国自产在国产| 国内真实露脸互换人妻| 日韩美无码一区二区三区 | 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 午夜少妇性影院私人影院在线| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产无码AV| 久久精品国产久精国产69| 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色| 九九99久久精品在免费线97| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频| 成人年鲁鲁在线观看视频| 国产台湾黄色av一区二区| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址| 国产精品丝袜在线不卡| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 免费人成网ww555kkk在线| 第一福利精品500在线导航| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 精品不卡久久久久久无码人妻| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 99日本亚洲黄色三级高清网站 | 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院导航 |