亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      UN urges South Sudan's leaders to embrace peace talks to end war
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-07-05 17:35:53 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on June 27, 2018 shows the signing ceremony of South Sudan conflicting parties in Khartoum, South Sudan, June 27, 2018. (Xinhua/ Mohamed Khidir)

      JUBA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Visiting UN Deputy Secretary-General Amina Mohammed on Wednesday called on South Sudanese leaders to stick to the ongoing peace talks to end the suffering of its people.

      Speaking at the conclusion of a two-day visit to the war-torn East African country, Mohammed said the UN welcomes the latest peace efforts taking place in Sudan, adding that the talks remain the only opportunity to stabilize the world's youngest nation.

      "We are seeing that there is a peace accord that could happen and that is another opportunity for South Sudan to rebirth and to rebirth in a way that takes concrete steps to include everyone," she told journalists in Juba.

      Last week, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum and pledged to end more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blame games on one another.

      Mohammed arrived in South Sudan on Tuesday for a joint UN- African Union (AU) visit that seeks to promote women's participation in peace building and development.

      She was accompanied by AU's Special Envoy on Women, Peace and Security Bineta Diop as part of a six-day tour of South Sudan, Chad and Niger aimed at enhancing women's participation in peace, security and development in the three countries.

      While in South Sudan, the delegation met President Kiir, senior government officials, humanitarian and diplomatic missions, visited a UN -protected camp for displaced people and also launched a centre to treats victims of gender-based and sexual violence.

      Mohammed said she got first-hand testimonies from women who suffered sexual violence and rape in South Sudan and it is now time for the armed actors to do more and end all forms of violence against women and children.

      "This delegation is here to constantly remind the world that these problems are not over, they are urgent and we need to deal with them now," Mohammed said.

      "For us, there is hope, it is tough. It is going to be a long journey and we need to accompany the South Sudanese women and people to succeed in having their aspirations realized," she added.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      UN urges South Sudan's leaders to embrace peace talks to end war

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-05 17:35:53

      Photo taken on June 27, 2018 shows the signing ceremony of South Sudan conflicting parties in Khartoum, South Sudan, June 27, 2018. (Xinhua/ Mohamed Khidir)

      JUBA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Visiting UN Deputy Secretary-General Amina Mohammed on Wednesday called on South Sudanese leaders to stick to the ongoing peace talks to end the suffering of its people.

      Speaking at the conclusion of a two-day visit to the war-torn East African country, Mohammed said the UN welcomes the latest peace efforts taking place in Sudan, adding that the talks remain the only opportunity to stabilize the world's youngest nation.

      "We are seeing that there is a peace accord that could happen and that is another opportunity for South Sudan to rebirth and to rebirth in a way that takes concrete steps to include everyone," she told journalists in Juba.

      Last week, President Salva Kiir and rebel leader Riek Machar signed a cessation of hostilities agreement in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum and pledged to end more than four years of fighting.

      But the pact was broken hours after it took effect and the parties have been trading blame games on one another.

      Mohammed arrived in South Sudan on Tuesday for a joint UN- African Union (AU) visit that seeks to promote women's participation in peace building and development.

      She was accompanied by AU's Special Envoy on Women, Peace and Security Bineta Diop as part of a six-day tour of South Sudan, Chad and Niger aimed at enhancing women's participation in peace, security and development in the three countries.

      While in South Sudan, the delegation met President Kiir, senior government officials, humanitarian and diplomatic missions, visited a UN -protected camp for displaced people and also launched a centre to treats victims of gender-based and sexual violence.

      Mohammed said she got first-hand testimonies from women who suffered sexual violence and rape in South Sudan and it is now time for the armed actors to do more and end all forms of violence against women and children.

      "This delegation is here to constantly remind the world that these problems are not over, they are urgent and we need to deal with them now," Mohammed said.

      "For us, there is hope, it is tough. It is going to be a long journey and we need to accompany the South Sudanese women and people to succeed in having their aspirations realized," she added.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      010020070750000000000000011100001373037701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 大帝AV在线一区二区三区| 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕| 无遮挡国产高潮视频免费观看| 少妇被爽到自拍高潮在线观看| 金阳县| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品在| 新源县| 久久无码一一区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网禁呦| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 岳阳市| 国产精品无码久久久久久蜜臀AV| 国模冰莲极品自慰人体| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 97碰碰碰人妻视频无码| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 97在线碰| 精品激情视频一区二区三区| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 日本精品免费一区二区三区| 欧美另类亚洲中文字幕| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 中文精品久久久久中文| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 国内精品视频成人一区二区| 99热国产成人最新精品| 人妻 日韩精品 中文字幕| 东乡县| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 人妻放荡乱h文| 国产成人综合久久精品推荐免费| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 国内精品伊人久久久久av一坑| 欧美另类亚洲一区二区| 亚洲福利黄色片深爱网| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 依依成人影视国产精品| 亚洲精品午夜天堂网页| 日本一区二区三区内射|