亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Zambia still at risk of cholera outbreak official

      Source: Xinhua   2018-07-06 00:48:16

      LUSAKA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- The Zambia government said on Thursday that the country was still at risk of another cholera outbreak, despite the recent victory over the waterborne disease.

      Cholera, which broke out from August last year, claimed 114 lives. Last month, the government announced that it had contained the disease.

      Minister of Health Chitalu Chilufya said the country still remains at risk of cholera outbreaks as long as access to clean and safe drinking water remains a challenge.

      In a ministerial statement delivered in parliament, the Zambian minister said poor sanitation as well as inadequate solid waste management were some of the issues that needed to be tackled in order for the country to be safe from the threats of cholera outbreaks.

      "Although the most recent battle against cholera has been won, the war is far from over. In view of the high economic costs, both direct and indirect, a permanent end to the alarming threats of cholera outbreak is of utmost importance," he said.

      The government, he said, was committed to ensuring that cholera outbreaks become a thing of the past, adding that the government was working on medium to long term projects for the improvement of water and sanitation.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Zambia still at risk of cholera outbreak official

      Source: Xinhua 2018-07-06 00:48:16

      LUSAKA, July 5 (Xinhua) -- The Zambia government said on Thursday that the country was still at risk of another cholera outbreak, despite the recent victory over the waterborne disease.

      Cholera, which broke out from August last year, claimed 114 lives. Last month, the government announced that it had contained the disease.

      Minister of Health Chitalu Chilufya said the country still remains at risk of cholera outbreaks as long as access to clean and safe drinking water remains a challenge.

      In a ministerial statement delivered in parliament, the Zambian minister said poor sanitation as well as inadequate solid waste management were some of the issues that needed to be tackled in order for the country to be safe from the threats of cholera outbreaks.

      "Although the most recent battle against cholera has been won, the war is far from over. In view of the high economic costs, both direct and indirect, a permanent end to the alarming threats of cholera outbreak is of utmost importance," he said.

      The government, he said, was committed to ensuring that cholera outbreaks become a thing of the past, adding that the government was working on medium to long term projects for the improvement of water and sanitation.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521373043321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99热这里只有精品免费观看| 国产粉嫩高清| 成人影院激情av在线| 欧美在线成人午夜网站| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 国产裸体AV久无码无遮挡| 青春草在线观看播放网站| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结百度| 97成人碰碰久久人人超级碰oo | 美女视频黄频大全免费的| 中国妇女bbw视频| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 在线观看黄片在线播放视频| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 一本一道AV无码中文字幕﹣百度| 勐海县| 亚洲中文字幕久爱亚洲伊人| 欧美午夜视频在线| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 欧美h久免费女| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 日韩av无卡无码午夜观看| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 国产盗摄老熟女视频一区二区三区| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 一区二区三区国产97| 国产一区在线播放av| 国产精品麻豆A啊在线观看| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 国产韩国精品一区二区三区| 午夜国产丝袜美腿在线视频| 久久久调教亚洲| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 日韩欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 国产极品美女高潮无套在线观看| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 色婷婷丁香综合激情|